• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grab release to warlock punch on wario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenki

Smash Hero
hey, jw, is it possible to grab Wario by the edge and Grab Release -> Murder Beard?

I dont know whats wrong with you guys, but I know malcom well enough to know that he wouldnt lie about this.
And if he says that he didnt have anything to get out of it, than its inescapable.
lol appeal to authority.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I was playing friendlies with Malcolm.

Dude CP'd my Wario with Ganon.

I wuz like WTF?

Then **** insued.

**** was maaadd hilarious.

<3 MalcolmM

:093:

ADHD

Smash Hero
Fiction stfu i'm going to grab release > warlock punch you. It will be so humiliating that futile won't help but return and represent wario again.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Grab release to warlock punch works on my wario....

So I don't know anymore...

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I dont know whats wrong with you guys, but I know malcom well enough to know that he wouldnt lie about this.
And if he says that he didnt have anything to get out of it, than its inescapable.
Malcolm is mistaken, warlock punch comes out on something like frame 70. You only have 20 frames to hit Wario after an aerial release. Malcolm just messed up unless there's some new glitch when Ganon grabs Wario which keeps him in the air for over a second.(Which I'm guessing there isn't)

ADHD

Smash Hero
Malcolm is mistaken, warlock punch comes out on something like frame 70. You only have 20 frames to hit Wario after an aerial release. Malcolm just messed up unless there's some new glitch when Ganon grabs Wario which keeps him in the air for over a second.(Which I'm guessing there isn't)
you people are so gullible

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
you people are so gullible
I find it funny that you're making fun of me when you're the one who is trolling which can get you banned(at least temporary). IT seems a good amount of people believe you and I'm just trying to clear it up for them. This is one reason you're not supposed to troll.

Why hasn't this been locked yet?

ADHD

Smash Hero
I find it funny that you're making fun of me when you're the one who is trolling which can get you banned(at least temporary). IT seems a good amount of people believe you and I'm just trying to clear it up for them. This is one reason you're not supposed to troll.

Why hasn't this been locked yet?
Oh no, I've made a naughty thread!

Meian

Smash Cadet
Curious, what can Ganondorf do after grab release on Wario effectively?

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
It should never have been closed ;__;
Huh?

You don't mean the Salmon Smash one? That's still open. And on the first page.

Also, I was going to point out there that the word is 'stutter'. I can't think what "studder" could possibly be referencing so I can only infer it's just a ravenously contagious misspelling.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Can we please lock this? Its like, the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. It's been proven wrong like 40 times already, so this is basically a spam topic.

:034:

Smash Hero
Huh?

You don't mean the Salmon Smash one? That's still open. And on the first page.
LOL, you're too young to know that thread. Look it up - Retreating Thunderstorm into Stutter Step Fsmash thread

You'll love it, I GARANTUEE IT

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
You guys are confusing so many people lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom