• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goodbye, Sticky thread, Gaithersburg, MD, Oct 17 2009

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
SO TANT!

uhh u know theres gonna be a lot of people here and a lot of people are going to want to play on stream

sooooo

HOW ABOUT WE DOUBLE STREAM (that idea you had last time)

we can just use my other laptop for TIO and what not (which i will leave up to you of course because i dont really know how to use it yet)

and my tio laptop is way faster soooo yea

what do you think??????
I wonder if it's worth creating a webpage similar to the one the last UGZ tourney had with both streams and a xat (not at the Sonic one).

Triangle.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
i'm actually kinda shocked that there've been no sidebets on what the top 8 is gonna consist of...our region loves money

that said, if someone can come up with an accurate top 8 out of amateur bracket (or the final bracket for that matter), i'll eat my hat

(and you guys know i love my hat)

there are just so many people! @_@

It's simple.

With or without Azen and Omni guaranteed to be there? Because obviously, you'll get different results with Hat and Deez/G-reg/you in Pro bracket.

And yes to double stream.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Who have you heard is coming? o and Ksizzle isn't going either guys.
NO KSIZZLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

sadface....i really wanted to play him :-(...he was suppose to be my competition for amateur bracket...was looking forward to playing him and breaking our tiebreaker in tourny matches and MM

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
there won't be time for a crew battle

I like the idea TKO if you have an extra laptop then i'm down

i'll copy the results to a flash drive though and post it myself, and it'll get setup in teh corner where it was last time

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

i'll copy the results to a flash drive though and post it myself, and it'll get setup in teh corner where it was last time
:bigthumbu

I've also got a program where as soon as you put a result in tio it'll upload to the stream server, but I'll save that for another tourney.

Triangle.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy

K yea....what time i need to be there...i was planning on leaving my house at 8 and idt any body is riding with me so yea

I wonder if it's worth creating a webpage similar to the one the last UGZ tourney had with both streams and a xat (not at the Sonic one).

Triangle.
uhh Yea that sounds like a good idea i think....you can work your magic whenever you get there sir

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
lol, my bets are on Candy, no offense to you

In other news, when the **** did MD/VA get so cold? My fingers are shaking... I'll be at Sassy's fest tonight

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
It's not that I think you suck, it's the fact that you think you're better than probably the best Snake on the EC. You're good, but not good enough, or as good as you think.

But yeah, prove me wrong come saturday. We still on for the Samus v Ike MM, right?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's not that I think you suck, it's the fact that you think you're better than probably the best Snake on the EC. You're good, but not good enough, or as good as you think.

But yeah, prove me wrong come saturday. We still on for the Samus v Ike MM, right?
I didn't say I'm better than Candy. Also, I think Fatal is the best Snake in the region. :p

Sure.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
it's ok, I'll just beat you instead
Everyone thinks I suck regardless of anything so I'm not surprised lol

I could go take out Mew2King, Ally, Tyrant, Dojo, and Atomsk all in a row with Ganondorf

and everyone would still say I'm bad
or people think i will beat you b/c of the fact last time i played you in tourny i almost jv3stocked your mk and 3 stocked your DDD with snake...plus i dont lose to mk...besides omni when he used to play all the time ( b/c he knew my playstyle perfectly) i really dont lose to mk anymore lol...knowing you your gonna go DDD on me...which is fine b/c its the easiest character to camp

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
My parents [Mom mostly] say that the driver has to be experienced, so she says 21 is a good age. >__>

Time to explain to her that we're playing a kids game, and that the majority of the community is under 21.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
even though im not going, i would recommend that people bring no tripping setups to such an important tourney, especially since it can all be done on the SD card without hacking your wii now
I keep telling people if they need infinite replays/no tripping to see me because I have the SD card that can do it without Homebrew Channel :p

Triangle.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
majority of the community is under 21? everyone that i've seen at tournies has been old, crusty, and/or furry. they were probably under 21 when melee came out... just tell your mom the person picking you is old even if they arent. i highly doubt she will i.d. the person when they pick you up...

i would try to come to this but i got homecoming this weekend so my schedule is full

and candy, do u still cp mk?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i cant really say whos a better snake. fatal or candy. fatal plays very well but when candy has momentum i **** bricks XD

also yeah im not going XD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Whoever gives me a ride to this i'll team with them and pay gas.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Everyone thinks I suck regardless of anything so I'm not surprised lol

I could go take out Mew2King, Ally, Tyrant, Dojo, and Atomsk all in a row with Ganondorf

and everyone would still say I'm bad
naw, i'd call you amazing haha, and if it helps... i'm not good... its just my character tha gets me this far... and i quote half of md/va :S

ANTi_

Smash Hero

FOOLS! it is i "Antizzle" the best Snake in the region

- The M2K Game-Taker-Offer
- The ADHD Slayer
- The Campiest Snake Alive
- The Inui Killer (Which Snake doesn't do this)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
eh Anti does have a point

the other Snakes go straight Snake and do very well while you switch to MK a lot though

P~S you are one of very few Olimars I think uses their brain instead of just riding their character's gayness/easiness so you're pretty amazing imo lol

Lobos

Smash Master
Anyone that plays MK is not a respected snake main. :)

PS _ Tell everyone at Sassy's "where you at!?"

Top Bottom