• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goodbye, Sticky thread, Gaithersburg, MD, Oct 17 2009

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm gonna laugh real hard if BtL2 and ROM2 are going to be stickied past their tourney dates too.

That was good use of the sticky there MattDotZeb, Tant should do the same for future tournies if this isn't unstickied lol

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I want to come to this but I need a ride. Maybe I should look into taking the greyhound. Is CPU coming to this? If he is he should team with me.

BMX

Smash Lord
So, I went last Saturday... wtf happened? All this hype and all I saw was kids geeking out on WOW.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Famous: Is your avi supposed to be scary? D:

Bio: Yea almost everyone in the region was at the smashfest too bad you missed it

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I VM'd M3D the mod of this forum and heard nothing from him, contacted other mods/admins and didn't hear back too

So I hope some mod namesearches themself and brings attention to desticky this

AlphaZealot KevinM Hylian SamuraiPanda TheBuzzSaw Youko Xsyven

Archer_services

Smash Rookie
hey

I have watched this championship live in Lakeforest Mall in Gaithersburg, MD , and it was a great experience of watching that championship. is there anyone knows that when will be the next championship will be help? if yes kindly inform em about it with all details.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Wow what are the chances of me happening upon this thread lol, and how did you find it rofl

Anyways, the venue in gaithersburg mall is long gone, pretty sure that was owned by the Brown family, and it went out of business. The twins who were employed at the store still play though. If you have a venue near Gaithersburg we can use though, i'd be happy to talk with you about getting something started out there.

Top Bottom