• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goodbye, Sticky thread, Gaithersburg, MD, Oct 17 2009

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
so uh.. i need a ride to this tournament and **** roflorflrofl

cell: 443 538 4822

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
I'm thouroghly dissapointed in my family.

Because my family doesn't care enough about what I'm doing I may not be able to go tomorrow, which is horribly frustrating.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
SOMEBODY has to have TKO's number =/

If you do, and you can tell him to get on Smashboards and reply to his message [by 7 A.M.], then I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Edit: NVM TKO CAN'T TAKE ME HOME, SO... I CAN'T GO.

T__T

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
SOMEBODY has to have TKO's number =/

If you do, and you can tell him to get on Smashboards and reply to his message [by 7 A.M.], then I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Edit: NVM TKO CAN'T TAKE ME HOME, SO... I CAN'T GO.

T__T
have you tried checking with maybe meep?

edit: can't sleep **** :s felt the need to announce this outta boredom XD

SOVAman

Smash Hero
HYPE

I wont be there til later though

JJ you better know that mk MU so you don't get ***** too bad

kenny: lol I was just asking wtf

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Nah, I'm a terrible player. I can't read people at all. And you main Yoshi so you're obviously smarter than me. I suck. :p

Edit: Tant, if you need to be there before 11 to enter me in Singles, can you just put me in there and I pay you when I get there? My ride is being slow as ****, and idk if I'll be there by 11. I am coming though, just don't know what time exactly I'll be arriving.

Oath.

Smash Ace
nkb And Who Ever Is With Him Will Be A Little Late, They Closed Alot Of Exits On His Route To The Tourney Give Him Some Time Please

Shinku

Smash Champion
just got back. great seeing some old brawl people who i aint seen in a minute. props to beta z, azen, and that random guy who played me in sf4, good stuff lol.

i still dislike brawl though on a competitive level, i get sleepy every time i watch or play it.

but cmon, 8 bucks to use a tv for a hour? really??? honestly thats like a physic/sex hotline ripoff stuff.

Top Bottom