• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goodbye, Sticky thread, Gaithersburg, MD, Oct 17 2009

Nilik

Smash Cadet
M2K may possibly be coming to this now because he missed his flight to Washington -__-
If you weren't mad i would've helped you get a ride, but here's the reasons why i can't

1.your mad at me (when i wasn't serious i joke a lot)
2.i am only 14 i can't drive yet...
3.i think me and sano don't live near you :/
4. i don't think we can even go! T_T cause our parents might be busy tomorrow.

but i really do wish i could help...... :/

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I've seen some really really funny stuff out of both Kai and Esca lately, so Idk... That one is definitely way up there, though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LMFAO.

Inui thinks Azen isn't good anymore wtf? I hope u get ***** by Azen in singles :chuckle:.

Just so u guys know, H2YL will be dominating this tourney.
Nah, I'm sure he's amazing. He's just...not Mew2King. He's much more beatable.

Enemy Controller > H2YL. :bee:

Nilik

Smash Cadet
I am going to try to come to this tournament. i need to improve my kirby :/
good luck to everyone, ^_^

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Sanoscy: ee said he has the traits of a serial killer
dakiid7: LMFAO

EE HAHA

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
pick 4... i might know a crew that will play you ;) and did you all just go to each state and take there best players lolz

Coney

Smash Master
hey, i'm gonna be there reeeal early--any chance i can bring a wii and reduce my cost? i forgot to ask beforehand...

i have some music hacks that pretty much everyone seems to hate, no tripping and the competitive texture set...i think. or my wii can just run regular brawl, whatever

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Good question, hova. Amateurs' will run just like a regular tournament, meaning losers bracket and 3/5 finals matches (winner/loser/grand). they aren't as important once you get to that point since you're locked in, the only thing it determines is seeding.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
anti wtf @ your sig LOL

such a gimmicky match, i can't imagine that worked for more than one time on someone like Ally

why would you even post that? -dead-

Shinku

Smash Champion
yeah i hear that alot. i love all the series but i prefer the alpha ones. alot of people do like 3rd strike better but im tired of just 2-d so sf4 is too much fun.

so yeah, lobos. are you going to this??? lemme know on aim/cell etc. i dont wanna drive 1 hour n 45 mins lol.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Seagull found a partner, so anyone wanna team? :p

Triangle.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
yeah i hear that alot. i love all the series but i prefer the alpha ones. alot of people do like 3rd strike better but im tired of just 2-d so sf4 is too much fun.

so yeah, lobos. are you going to this??? lemme know on aim/cell etc. i dont wanna drive 1 hour n 45 mins lol.
I don't think Lobos is going..
he will be in Atlantic City this weekend

you really shouldn't go, ed lol.. you will only see gayness of this game at this tourney it's not worth it

Shinku

Smash Champion
i mean you are right. but i have nothing else to do. im just go be there playing sf4 or melee. i could care less about brawl man, i gave up that game a long time ago =p

Top Bottom