• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ GOML 2 Tournament: TBA ~ GOML 1 Vids are up check first page! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingAce

Smash Ace
hmm bug i really think you should just make it $15 for singles, $10 per person for doubles and take money from the pot for the venue, trust me like 50 people showing up means the pot is still gonna be really big and more people would come for sure

Bug~

Smash Ace
im only doing this for rae lol..prices changed.

and yes, any melee friendlies there will cost $1.00 each stock /sarcasm

MDK00

Smash Ace
... why not stick to the traditional prices 10$singles 5$venue and 10$dbls 0$ melee friendlies =)

if your my friend you'll do it =)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
uhhhh

traditional prices have always been

$15 singles
$10 doubles (per person)

and then either some small venue charge (like $5 or $2.5) or money was taken out of the pot.

that's how it's always been.

$10 or $5 for singles is only used for small tournaments with no people.

if you want to do it differently that's fine i'm just pointing out that traditional prices are not what rae posted.

KingAce

Smash Ace
KirbyKaze is right just make it $15 singles and $10 doubles, its still $25 so it doesnt make a difference to what Rae is paying, besides like i said if 50 people show up you have 20x5=$100 extra dollars to put into the singles pot assuming each person pays $15 singles and you take it out for the venue fee. Thats how it should be and I think a lot more people would come

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
Sign me up under Tipzntrix. I can brign a Wii if required, but it looks like we need more TVs.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
and alas people decided to completly ignore my previous posts, well then let me make it clear right here right now:

WII'S ARE EASY TO GET!!!!! WHAT WE NEED IS TV'S!!!!!!!!!

homer2020

Smash Cadet
I *can* bring a TV problem is there is not analog input, so i need to bring my giant 20 year old VCR, which adds more room then necessary, needs more wires that will get tangled, it is a decent sized TV though 20 something inches (26 I think). So if you want me to bring it i will, just need to make sure there's at least 3 plugs to use it. (wii, TV, VCR)

Also I am going to bring my video capture device (just got it yesterday), it can hook up to my PSP (easier than a laptop) in which I can transfer to my laptop and upload.

Last thing I got one of my friends (so far) to go, sign up Rob.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Good thread, bug. I'll have to add this to the tournament calendar. btw when you say Missisauga Presents does that mean all of Sauga was involved in making this? I thought it was just you...ah whatever. Good luck with this.

Sanu

Smash Champion
could've just simply explained to me it was a crew instead of being a baby because I put sauga presents when its only truthful since its in sauga -.- noone told me it was a crew anyways.
Still throwing out insults for no reason, I see...

Grmo, get your freaking wii from my place already, lol.

Bug~

Smash Ace
ye homer, bring your tv..ill have extension cords so its ok. thanks for all coming so far, lets hope to keep getting more.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I'm new to smashboards but saw this thread on allisbrawl and figured i had to go. Me and maybe one other will probably come mostly for doubles maybe we'll do singles not sure yet lol.

Bug~

Smash Ace
yes, as percon said..building up the smash community is great..your welcome to come to any practice sessions or small/big tourneys to increase your smashing skills.

ALSO, PLEASE EVERYONE..IF YOU CAN, BRING A TV SO EVERYTHING CAN RUN SMOOTHLY AND TIME DOESNT HAVE TO BE AN ISSUE

Mikey7

Smash Lord
yes, as percon said..building up the smash community is great..your welcome to come to any practice sessions or small/big tourneys to increase your smashing skills.
When do you guys practice? I would love to play against actual people instead of level 9 CPU's lol.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Won't be able to make it, so gay....maybe next time. **** I'm pissed now, that is my only day off and I must spend it with my girlfriend.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Won't be able to make it, so gay....maybe next time. **** I'm pissed now, that is my only day off and I must spend it with my girlfriend.
no johns plz. spend the mornin til afternoon w/ her. we dont start playin til th evenin u noe this already.

i think kirbykaze shud keep my name outta his posts n his mouth. jus sayin

Gichan

Smash Champion
We'll see, I am dying to go, I am usually always up for brawl meetings so I'll try to see if it can be fit in our schedule tomorrow, don't forget MDK, I have to mission to play with you guys. And btw, please remind Danny about this, he is more than willing to join you guys.

Bug~

Smash Ace
I aint gunna go today..after grad party. Ill come next time..

anyways, any news from JL or ambrose and the rest of the crew and others?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm totally free for playing tomorrow and saturday... I may even be able to get Ambrose and Julian down. (I'm gonna take Ottawa hella serious cause that pot is starting to look huge) And I think everyone else going needs all the practise too.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
You should check and update your post on AiB bug, I posted over there that I'll be attending (and probably my doubles partner AZN99 as well). I don't even read this site any more; I just wanted to see if this tourney was getting more signups on smashboards, so now I'm glad that I checked :). Looks like this will be good.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699

Bug~

Smash Ace
yo matt, wat are we gunna do bout tvs ..i believe we have 6 right now, I would like atleast 10 if possible

and matt, i left my wiimote at your house, can you please confirm its there.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
well, do what i do. just tell ppl in a very angry, red, size 7, Bolded, underlined way that we need tv's, I can still bring my 3 if that's what you're wondering. I dont think i can bring any more than that.

and yes i have your wiimote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom