• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ GOML 2 Tournament: TBA ~ GOML 1 Vids are up check first page! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Since when did you go to summer school Jarred? Or do you? You getting in some extra courses in for Brock? I don't think he does, he just didn't like Sundays because he goes to his dads. Though that problem is easily solved.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
nate sry to say but ye i do go to summer school, i didnt phail anything tho, brock just has a hi requierment for this program so i have to boost my mark. Ya thnx for the info on getting a discount thats sweet. btw who from niagara has confirmed that they will be going to this tourny? Im pretty sure KC is ******* he's hurting to bust Wigi.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Kc is only going if he can get money, LOL. What are you taking at summer school? some mathematics?

I assume everyone will be going Jarred if Rob drives.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Ye, btw I am 100% coming to this I just have to book off work. Can someone house me for the night though?

Jarred...you posted at 9:40 where were you yesterday? Shoulda smashed with me and KC at Max's.

Bug~

Smash Ace
good news for my next tourney not this one.

im sure you all know who dookdigity is as he travels every weekend across america to goto brawl tournaments to play and record matches. he is in my clan wt and i had a chat with him the other day. he gets massive airline hookups and he said that he is coming to my next tournament 100% sure and may bring more american players who are highly known.

i will also be adding speical things to my next tourney and it will be in tournament listings.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
If you have the ps2 version I will play. The fighting is pretty stale, but if you miss the first teleport then you getting your azz c0mb0'd which is cool.

Actually I might just bring my PS2, I have MvC2 and 3S also. Don't have sticks tho :\

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
^ Word, base Piccolo is my fav. Though, I normally will just use anyone who has at least medium attack speed.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
JL, if you don;t come that's faaaaiillll. Can't you switch weekends or something at work? So balls....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom