• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ GOML 2 Tournament: TBA ~ GOML 1 Vids are up check first page! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDK00

Smash Ace
sunday was badass.
thats how we at G3Evo do it up! only MDK can throw a casual with +20 with ppl from different scenes. we shud have all brawl casuals 2morro (tuesday) cuz then we cud start it earlier cuz i dont have work. otherwise wednesday is always good for me.

hope to see yall there

Bug~

Smash Ace
hmm..im down for tomorrow at 12 like sunday...

also, www.wtclan.com is my online wii gaming clan and there is a really good chance that a couple players from my clan is going to be coming from america (PA/NY) to my tournament ;)

worldjem7

Smash Ace
wtf? how come I've never heard of this organization before and add details to that cus that's just random

Bug~

Smash Ace
dude, i am the leader of the number 1 nintendo wii clan in NA..most likely the world..we have the best players such as DSF, Bardull, Plan9, Dannykat, Biglou and way more that you probably know of..NVGA came to us.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
They probably do but, by the looks of the websites... lol

They don't give off that "feeling" of Canadian accommodation seeing as how on the NVGA website they list a bunch of States that they sponsor (New Mexico, Dallas, Oklahoma, Arizona etc.) and WTclan has no mention of Canada either so...

Not only that but, most of the members in both organizations are mainly American.

So, both of these look mainly American. If you can show me some evidence of them even mentioning a tiny bit of Canada then please show it because I can't find anything.

Bug~

Smash Ace
NVGA just doesnt have any canadian affiliates yet..those sites u saw are affiliates that are with NVGA cause no canadians has sent in an application yet but they are all for it.

and wtclan is 100% canadain cause I created the clan man lol..meehows brother made the site and I created the clan, sure the members are mostly american but its purely 100% made in canada ;)

Niko_K

Smash Master
How does Niagara plan on getting up here? Rob if you're driving please take me with you so I can provide a Wii + TV and VCR.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I am going to have to bus because Rob won't have enough room in his car. With a student discount its around 25$ apparantly? unless they scam u with crap advertising.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
lawb0t im prolly gunna take bus aswell, at this point i dont care how much it costs, how much is it btw? also will we be staying the night or wuts going on with that.

KingAce

Smash Ace
from st catharines to I think lakeshore which is actually really close to the tourny its like $22.50 for a student. but ur probably going to have to take the mississauga transit from ther which is another $2.75.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I don't think you qualify as a student Jarred. It said you need post secondary ID from an institute, unless I am blind. I will bring my Wii, but I cannot guarantee that it will work, unless I do a Wal-mart swap.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Jared goes to summer school, he could ask the administration for a letter confirming he is attending the summer school, thus allowing him to have the student discount. That's what I did for Ottawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom