• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ GOML 2 Tournament: TBA ~ GOML 1 Vids are up check first page! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
Upon looking at the rules for Brawl I decided I will not be going to this piece of **** tourney... Our CoS member in Ottawa can't house us so we would have to get a hotel for the weekend and for a T9 type tourney with s*** a** rules, it would be a waste of time and money. Put me back down for coming to this for sure.

Bug~

Smash Ace
lol joker, tell everyone about mine ;)

all the people that posted, can you guys help me confirm whos coming with you guys or if you know someone thats coming.

also I need more setups please, come on guys.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Upon looking at the rules for Brawl I decided I will not be going to this piece of **** tourney... Our CoS member in Ottawa can't house us so we would have to get a hotel for the weekend and for a T9 type tourney with s*** a** rules, it would be a waste of time and money. Put me back down for coming to this for sure.
link please?

Bug~

Smash Ace
I saw other tournies with cool names so I decided to make one, this is the first thing that pops up in my head since I say it alot lol. Dont like it? toobad..

KingAce

Smash Ace
LOLLLLL that really sucks ***..... seriously thats ****in gay why did they change the date anyways? yah bug keep it for the 12th... no point in changing the date because of T9 again

KingAce

Smash Ace
i guess you should just change it for the weekend after... although i dont know if people that are travelling to T9 are gonna have the money to travel over here for this tournament. oh well img oing to both unless they are on the same day, then ill goto bugs

Bug~

Smash Ace
ALRIGHT EVERYONE, CLEAR YOUR PLANS..26TH IS THE FINAL DATE, PLEASE DONT SCREw THIS UP..EVERYONE JUST COME AND IF ANOTHER TOUrNEY POPS UP, SCREW IT..PLEASE LET ME HOST MY FIRST TOURNEY THANKS.

KingAce

Smash Ace
ya yo no one back out now... 26th is plenty of time for people to book this day off and its a full 2 weeks after T9, so everyone should be able to make this!

Bug~

Smash Ace
I am making nice flyers to advertise my tournament all across wherever you live, if your willing to help me then please post here and ill send you some.

Sanu

Smash Champion
This isn't the alphamale biweeklies Bernard... this is Bug claiming he's part of the Sauga crew.

I just haven't given two ****s about telling him, and neither has anyone else.

KingAce

Smash Ace
^ Chill out.... bug isnt claiming anything trust, he just wants people to know its in sauga dont know why your getting all mad over it

Gichan

Smash Champion
And why would you not want another person representing Sauga? Man I thought you guys were friendly, woah that was an epic mad post!

Bug~

Smash Ace
sauga crew? who said I was in the sauga crew? im hosting a tournament in sauga so i put it sauga presents, is there a problem here? Please tell me your problem instead of being a tool about it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
^ Chill out.... bug isnt claiming anything trust, he just wants people to know its in sauga dont know why your getting all mad over it
Who said I was getting angry? Swearing =/= anger, good sir. You're the one who should chillax <_<

Edit: And if you must know Bug, we put "Sauga Presents" in the title of our tournaments because the crew named "Sauga" hosts them, not because we're located in Sauga. Because we've used it in this way for a year or so, using "Sauga Presents" implies that the Sauga crew is hosting said tournament.

And me claiming you thought you were in the Sauga crew is known as sarcasm, sarcasm implying that you had no idea that you were suggesting that you were apart of said crew.

o.0

KingAce

Smash Ace
im not mad at all, lol alrigh i didn know, even gi and bug thought you were mad, that post just seemed like you were pissed off about bug putting it as sauga presents, didnt really think of it any other way.

MDK00

Smash Ace
too expensive, not goin! wtf singles 15$ venue 5$? dbls 15$. u gotta be kiddin me.

if i dont have to pay to play melee i rather jus get beasted in that =S

Bug~

Smash Ace
could've just simply explained to me it was a crew instead of being a baby because I put sauga presents when its only truthful since its in sauga -.- noone told me it was a crew anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom