• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God **** It! (pardon the pun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Don't. You don't realize that by doing this, you could potentially ruin their relationship with their parents. If their parents want them to go to VBS (which I have been forced to teach also), chances are they want them to learn about Christianity. If they wanted their child's minds filled with something they shouldn't learn yet, they'd put them on 4chan. You grow up in a religious community. School, the general public, the vast majority of them are religious. Up until high school, people will find you downright WEIRD if you don't have a religion. Let these kids be normal, don't do it.
I...agree with this. So much.

I am an Agnostic myself, I don't know if I believe in God or not, but I dislike the fact that people indoctrinate and everything.

But thinking about it, I realize how right GwJumpman is. They shouldn't be indoctrinated, but they shouldn't have this crap brought on them yet.

If they're going to VBS, I can't imagine they're very old at all. They still believe in Santa Claus and all, and they've still likely got their innocence in its entirety.

Ignorance is not the way one should live their entire life, but a child deserves innocence. Don't even teach them this stuff yet. Don't even inform them. You teach them there is no God/God did horrible things/etc. at this age and if even ONE of them believes you, it's a loss.

The world sucks. Plain and simple. There's no denying it. Life is totally unfair. But right now it's okay for them to believe whatever they can to be happy. If they never convert eventually by themselves I doubt you trying to talk to them would coerce them. When they get older I'm sure something will spark those thoughts in one way or another, it's bound to happen. Let it happen then.

OK first of all if your really an atheist then tell your parents.
Also, Teran already pointed this out, but I'm going to point it out again...

It is NOT that easy. If his mom is not very understanding when it comes to religion it'll be a heck of a lot worse if he tells her. That's not going to lead her to leave him alone. It'll cause awkwardness, his mother will be disappointed in him or whatever, and then she'll do whatever she can to "save" him, and he'll either have to suffer through that until he moves out or eventually go back to pretending to be a Christian.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Every child must learn the truth someday.
"Santa-Clause does not exist." Make that your opening line.

If you really want to scare them, you could not just stand back and take an atheist point of view but an agnostic point of view. This would open things up to talk about religion in general, not just Christianity. If you do this and you get into a class discussion about non-christian religions, I'll ROFL hard.
But you do realize these are elementary school kids.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Ignorance is not the way one should live their entire life, but a child deserves innocence. Don't even teach them this stuff yet. Don't even inform them. You teach them there is no God/God did horrible things/etc. at this age and if even ONE of them believes you, it's a loss.

The world sucks. Plain and simple. There's no denying it. Life is totally unfair. But right now it's okay for them to believe whatever they can to be happy. If they never convert eventually by themselves I doubt you trying to talk to them would coerce them. When they get older I'm sure something will spark those thoughts in one way or another, it's bound to happen. Let it happen then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGzxe6l1rY4

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I...agree with this. So much.

I am an Agnostic myself, I don't know if I believe in God or not, but I dislike the fact that people indoctrinate and everything.

But thinking about it, I realize how right GwJumpman is. They shouldn't be indoctrinated, but they shouldn't have this crap brought on them yet.

If they're going to VBS, I can't imagine they're very old at all. They still believe in Santa Claus and all, and they've still likely got their innocence in its entirety.

Also, Teran already pointed this out, but I'm going to point it out again...

It is NOT that easy. If his mom is not very understanding when it comes to religion it'll be a heck of a lot worse if he tells her. That's not going to lead her to leave him alone. It'll cause awkwardness, his mother will be disappointed in him or whatever, and then she'll do whatever she can to "save" him, and he'll either have to suffer through that until he moves out or eventually go back to pretending to be a Christian.

This ^
I did the same thing and I fall under the "pretending to be a christian" category. My parents acted like they literally DID NOT LIKE ME at all for a few weeks. This seems to be my catch phrase, but don't do it. It seems most things involving religion that's out of the ordinary should really be kept to yourself until you're an adult or if your parents are fine with it. Some people I know have catholic parents but were fine with their kid being atheist/agnostic. They understood, but most parents tend to not understand.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, if they ever find out I'm atheist, I'll be in SERIOUS trouble.
They'd probably drag me to church just so they can "re-save" me or whatever, and will constantly be trying to reconvert me.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
Exactly, so for your sake, don't do it.

ggs
I'm not gonna tell my parents I'm atheist, of course.

I AM still however going to tell the kids to question what they are being told.

And if my parents find out I'm atheist from one of those kids or their parents, so be it. At least it was for a good cause.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Christianity isn't a religion, it is a spiritual relationship with Jesus Christ. Calling it a religion is merely an earthly term, but why deal with earthly things when you can be committed to a heavenly thing, which is God Himself?

You can't let the world tell you to do anything, because you would be putting your trust in man, and man can't save you and get you into the gates of heaven.

Proverbs 3:5-6 states:

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not to thy own understanding, in all thy ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."

Bible schools are normally devoid of spiritual power. They don't really teach you how to stay connected to God, but require you to remember verses for the usual pop quiz. That doesn't make you a Christian. You are better off being a robot programmed to go to church.

The idea is to understand and be a witness of the Gospel. You cannot take anyone's word for it, or you will just be deceived. Put your trust in the Word of God alone.

It is a decision you have to make for yourself. If you keep believing what other people say, you are subject to be confused about what is true. You just need to believe from within yourself.

Zolios

Smash Apprentice
I'm atheist, and this is the greatest thing I have ever read related to religion.

Until you said you were going to present a case in the argument of the existance of Christianity.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
I'm atheist, and this is the greatest thing I have ever read related to religion.

Until you said you were going to present a case in the argument of the existance of Christianity.
I'm not going to present a case in the argument of the existance of christianity.
Well, I will, but only because I'll be forced to.
Then I'll present an argument in favor of atheism, and then tell the kids to decide.
Christianity isn't a religion, it is a spiritual relationship with Jesus Christ. Calling it a religion is merely an earthly term, but why deal with earthly things when you can be committed to a heavenly thing, which is God Himself?

You can't let the world tell you to do anything, because you would be putting your trust in man, and man can't save you and get you into the gates of heaven.

Proverbs 3:5-6 states:

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not to thy own understanding, in all thy ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path."

Bible schools are normally devoid of spiritual power. They don't really teach you how to stay connected to God, but require you to remember verses for the usual pop quiz. That doesn't make you a Christian. You are better off being a robot programmed to go to church.

The idea is to understand and be a witness of the Gospel. You cannot take anyone's word for it, or you will just be deceived. Put your trust in the Word of God alone.

It is a decision you have to make for yourself. If you keep believing what other people say, you are subject to be confused about what is true. You just need to believe from within yourself.
Why are you telling me this when I'm atheist? :lol:

Merce

Smash Cadet
A few things:

-Please... don't go to a Pro-Christian camp to spread atheism. Although you seem to be under the impression that your theology is backed by infallible proof, it is still only theology. Science doesn't answer fundamental questions about consciousness, freewill, the creation of original energy, etc.

Science is beginning to give credence to some concepts contained in religious texts, such as the cyclical nature of time (The big bounce), subtle fabrics of reality and multi-dimensional existence (string theory, subjectivity and it's implications in the conception of God), and other concepts of canonical vedic or religious texts.

Given your world view of atheism, in that you only believe in what you can quantify and ascertain given the current scientific understandings and techniques, why would you espouse your own, adulterated understanding of information, when other, possibly more-factual information exists?

-Don't worry if you've been baptized. If religion was truly created simply to manipulate a societal structure into falling into subservient role in society, while propelling the "bourgeois" of the religious hierarchy, or was merely primitive science that was based of speculation rather than observation, you probably don't have to worry about a little water washing over you. (given your world view... right?)

- God does not contradict science. I'm sorry but the comment on "you could listen to black or white on your iPod" made me laugh out of situational irony, because this isn't a black or white issue. If you view biblical information as parables written with the intention to educate the uneducated about concepts that aren't inherently lucid, then God takes on a whole other light. Personally, I don't believe that I can possibly understand the very fabric of my reality. It's not my job as a primitive animal. If you believe that we all simply evolved into what form evolution has coincidentally taken us, without any divine organization, then we aren't very special, are we? We are apes with weaker jaw muscles to accommodate a larger frontal lobe. Do you really think that that small discrepancy in DNA entitles us the intellect to solve the mysteries of cosmos or the cell? Or merely allowed us to become the first species with the arrogance and ignorance to endanger life on this planet through our self-serving practices?

Your world view is just that, a world view. Just as narrow-minded as mine is. I am raised Christian, turned atheist, turned agnostic, turned ISKCON (International Society of Krishna CONsciousness), and finally turned a general believer in God with a strong inclination toward vedic philosophy and life style. I'm 20 years old going to Penn State for Industrial Engineering and Psychology. And even though I claim to be open minded, I'm not. I'm close minded simply because my ego strains for comfort when others refute my world view. I believe that they simply don't have the information I do, and conversely I don't have that of theirs, because otherwise we would agree completely. That's probably why I wrote this lengthy reply, isn't it?

My only advice is to be open an honest with your parents. Don't do it with a sense of proud entitlement, that you have some "divine message" that God is a farce and anyone who believes in God is uneducated. Of course they are going to take offense. If you are intelligent enough: don't argue, discuss. There is a difference. And if you remain calm, collected, and humble throughout the conversation, avoiding accusation and defaming their intellect and character, you ought to be able to reason with them that you really would prefer not to be entrusted such a delicate role in the camp's infastructrure.

This doesn't mean they won't get pissed or try to sway you: deal with it. Throughout history parents have been entitled the right to mold their children into how they deemed fit, and they will continue to attempt to do that today. You probably think that because your views differ from that of your family, you have created your own image, personality, world view, etc. But this would be a false assumption. If your parents didn't pass their beliefs onto you, someone else did. Human beings assimilate behaviors and ideology that will most benefit them. It's a self preserving trait. And, most likely, in the year of our Ford, 2009, capitalism is the driving force. People pay countless of dollars to advertise lifestyles to you. You have inherited your belief structure from media/advertising/ and our current political establishment. Sorry to bust your bubble, but you are still being manipulated.

So: my TL;DR version is be humble enough to acknowledge you don't know everything, and live your life in accordance to such an understanding. :)

Edit: Oh, and Heartz... <3

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
A few things:

-Please... don't go to a Pro-Christian camp to spread atheism. Although you seem to be under the impression that your theology is backed by infallible proof, it is still only theology. Science doesn't answer fundamental questions about consciousness, freewill, the creation of original energy, etc.

Science is beginning to give credence to some concepts contained in religious texts, such as the cyclical nature of time (The big bounce), subtle fabrics of reality and multi-dimensional existence (string theory, subjectivity and it's implications in the conception of God), and other concepts of canonical vedic or religious texts.

Given your world view of atheism, in that you only believe in what you can quantify and ascertain given the current scientific understandings and techniques, why would you espouse your own, adulterated understanding of information, when other, possibly more-factual information exists?

-Don't worry if you've been baptized. If religion was truly created simply to manipulate a societal structure into falling into subservient role in society, while propelling the "bourgeois" of the religious hierarchy, or was merely primitive science that was based of speculation rather than observation, you probably don't have to worry about a little water washing over you. (given your world view... right?)

- God does not contradict science. I'm sorry but the comment on "you could listen to black or white on your iPod" made me laugh out of situational irony, because this isn't a black or white issue. If you view biblical information as parables written with the intention to educate the uneducated about concepts that aren't inherently lucid, then God takes on a whole other light. Personally, I don't believe that I can possibly understand the very fabric of my reality. It's not my job as a primitive animal. If you believe that we all simply evolved into what form evolution has coincidentally taken us, without any divine organization, then we aren't very special, are we? We are apes with weaker jaw muscles to accommodate a larger frontal lobe. Do you really think that that small discrepancy in DNA entitles us the intellect to solve the mysteries of cosmos or the cell? Or merely allowed us to become the first species with the arrogance and ignorance to endanger life on this planet through our self-serving practices?

Your world view is just that, a world view. Just as narrow-minded as mine is. I am raised Christian, turned atheist, turned agnostic, turned ISKCON (International Society of Krishna CONsciousness), and finally turned a general believer in God with a strong inclination to eastern philosophy and life style. I'm 20 years old going to Penn State for Industrial Engineering and Psychology. And even though I claim to be open minded, I'm not. I'm close minded simply because my ego strains for comfort when others refute my world view. I believe that they simply don't have the information I do, and conversely I don't have that of theirs, because otherwise we would agree completely. That's probably why I wrote this lengthy reply, isn't it?

My only advice is to be open an honest with your parents. Don't do it with a sense of proud entitlement, that you have some "divine message" that God is a farce and anyone who believes in God is uneducated. Of course they are going to take offense. If you are intelligent enough: don't argue, discuss. There is a difference. And if you remain calm, collected, and humble throughout the conversation, avoiding accusation and defaming their intellect and character, you ought to be able to reason with them that you really would prefer not to be entrusted such a delicate role in the camp's infastructrure.

This doesn't mean they won't get pissed or try to sway you: deal with it. Throughout history parents have been entitled the right to mold their children into how they deemed fit, and they will continue to attempt to do that today. You probably think that because your views differ from that of your family, you have created your own image, personality, world view, etc. But this would be a false assumption. If your parents didn't pass their beliefs onto you, someone else did. Human beings assimilate behaviors and ideology that will most benefit them. It's a self preserving trait. And, most likely, in the year of our Ford 2009, capitalism is the driving force. People pay countless of dollars to advertise lifestyles to you. You have inherited your belief structure from media/advertising/ and our current political establishment. Sorry to bust your bubble, but you are still being manipulated.

So: my TL;DR version is be humble enough to acknowledge you don't know everything, and live your life in accordance to such an understanding. :)

Edit: Oh, and Heartz... <3

Hey I read your response completely. And thanks for the thoughtful response.

Well, I'm not volunteering in Bible camp just so I can spread atheism. Hell no.
I was forced to. And I'm not gonna spread atheism either. I'm just gonna raise awareness about it on a small scale (maybe privately talk to a few kids), and tell them that there's an alternative out there (atheism), and they can consider it.

Also, I said before many times, I can NEVER tell my parents. It'll do more harm than good.

I also realize God does not contradict science. I have my own reasons for not believing in God, but yeah, I do realize God doesn't contradict science.

And I worry about being baptized because that makes people expect me to serve in church, attend church twice a week, all that garbage.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I told my parents at 14 and they got pretty mad. Don't do it. They'll just try to convert you anyways x_x

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Why are you telling me this when I'm atheist? :lol:
Because you only think you are "atheist" because you are confused, from what I have read in the OP. Just because someone says they are atheist doesn't mean they are, and it certainly doesn't mean once you become atheist, you will always be one.

Saying you don't believe in something does not save you from being preached to about it, just to let you know.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Hey I read your response completely. And thanks for the thoughtful response.

Well, I'm not volunteering in Bible camp just so I can spread atheism. Hell no.
I was forced to. And I'm not gonna spread atheism either. I'm just gonna raise awareness about it on a small scale (maybe privately talk to a few kids), and tell them that there's an alternative out there (atheism), and they can consider it.

Also, I said before many times, I can NEVER tell my parents. It'll do more harm than good.

I also realize God does not contradict science. I have my own reasons for not believing in God, but yeah, I do realize God doesn't contradict science.

And I worry about being baptized because that makes people expect me to serve in church, attend church twice a week, all that garbage.
Don't you dare pull some kids aside and tell them about atheism. Something like that is life changing, don't mess with it.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I didn't read all the responses so this might have been addressed...., but I doubt anyone at any camp would put a 14 year old child in charge of teaching a bunch of younger children. At best he would help with physical tasks and if Bible camp does happen in a classroom setting, there will be an adult present to thwart his plans of spreading an aethiest ideology.

But as people have said, it would be supremely spiteful to try and undermine the process at which these parents want to raise their kids. Also, these kids are too young to be able to make these major decisions about their faith. As an analogy...:I know there is no Santa Clause, but I would NEVER tell a child that.

And for the record, faith is not something you are handed at birth/baptism or whatever. Faith is EXTREMELY personal, and constantly developing. I happen to be a practicing Catholic, but I hate being pigeon-holed into the Catholic belief box. I have my own faith that I developed from living my life. For example, I support euthanasia even though it is condemned by Catholic teachings.

I also believe in a natural human morality. As a species, we know murder, ****, theft etc are wrong. Which is why I don't have issues with people who are aethiests as long as they adhere to their own natural morality.

"Being good for goodness' sake."

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Great input, Pakman.

We are all responsible for the things we say to the people we meet, whether it is spiritual or not. If you tell something to kill him or herself, and the next day, they are dead by suicide, you are held accountable. You can't just say "Oh, well, he/she didn't have to listen to me". We humans have been given the power of words. We can almost speak things into existence. That is where faith comes into play. You do not necessarily have to speak it through the mouth either; our thoughts are just as responsible. Believe this or not.

Merce

Smash Cadet
Because you only think you are "atheist" because you are confused, from what I have read in the OP. Just because someone says they are atheist doesn't mean they are, and it certainly doesn't mean once you become atheist, you will always be one.

Saying you don't believe in something does not save you from being preached to about it, just to let you know.
Agreed. Because I am logical by nature, throughout my childhood I believed I should be an atheist due to my scientific inclinations. I was conditioned by intelligent kids with God complex's throughout highschool that if I believe that Moses talked to a bush or that Noah loaded an ark with etc. etc, I wasn't as intelligent as those who refuted it.

As I grew up, however, I was introduced to schools of thought that I had never encountered throughout my childhood, such as ISKCON Hinduism, which is an incredibly logical, reason-based theology. After such an introduction, I was able to look back at other ideologies and make realizations concerning each and every school of though, and they all boil down to many of the same fundamental truths, which is why I am now a non-denominational friend and servant of God.

I know that you believe you are firmly fixed in your ideology right now, but at your age I thought I was too. Things change. Don't hold blindly onto sinking grounds if you can climb higher . You'll miss all sorts of opportunities not limited to religion, but relationships, careers, and the most simple chances.

Making it appoint to try to spread atheism is pretty counter intuitive. If it's not a faith but a natural, scientific realization that you believe logical people should come to on their own, then why be an evangelical atheist trying to indoctrine the young?

And what good does it do if you do change some child's opinion of God? Does it benefit them going through life believing that the only thing they can look forward to upon death is either a "told-you-so" moment upon the cusp of consciousness and the DMT induced hallucination, immediately followed by darkness? Sounds fulfilling...

Or what's worse, both you and this child were wrong in your opinion, and you needlessly changed his world view and now his soul and spiritual life have been greatly affected by your undeveloped opinion. Not a responsibility I would want to have....

You'll make your own decision. But for the children you'll be coming in contact with, are you really so certain that there is not a God that you find it necessary to sway the innocent and naive into situations where there is no actual benefit to them, simply to offer them a world view that provides justification to act in an egocentric manner?

Like I said, not a responsibility I would want to take regardless of how certain I was of my opinion

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Oh Lord, Bible Camp. That makes me feel greatful for only having to go to one religious retreat for a day or two each year of High School. Still hate those things though. Hopefully you won't have to watch Fireproof like I did.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
At least it was for a good cause.
If religion isn't real then why the f*ck do you feel you have to go ruin it for all these kids? So they can have no hope all their lives and be depressed thinking that there is no eternity and after they die their's nothing?
Why do you feel so great about yourself teaching them something which, if it is true, doesn't matter at all? If nothing happens after you die then why the hell do you care what these kids believe on earth?

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
For the record, I'm also of the opinion of Pakman/GW/etc.. I do commend you for thinking selflessly, and trying to stay true to your ideals, but really, these are children we're talking about. They'll come to their own decisions about their faith. Hell, if you're any evidence, they even stand a chance of coming around to your view on their own.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
*Digs a few pages back*
Here, quoting what Teran has said:

Also, for everyone going "OMG TELL UR MOM LOL U HAZ 2 B TRU 2 URSELF OLOLOL"

This is real life. This is not Disneyworld. This is not LaLa Land. This is not Fantasia. Some things are better left unsaid. Maybe the more wise approach, something most silly kids don't realise, is to just do whatever the hell your parents want of you as long as it isn't illegal, and then do the whole independence thing when you're free of the household. While you're still reliant on your parents, and they're still legally your guardians, you should just play they game they want you to play.

Also 3mmanuel, just preach the doctrines anyway, you'll learn to find it amusing. If a kid points out a contradiction just go, "Ah! Excellently observed! One of the many mysteries of religion you see!"

Yeah, I've totally gone there.
It might be the best way to deal with all this I guess.

If religion isn't real then why the f*ck do you feel you have to go ruin it for all these kids? So they can have no hope all their lives and be depressed thinking that there is no eternity and after they die theirthere's nothing?
Why do you feel so great about yourself teaching them something which, if it is true, doesn't matter at all? If nothing happens after you die then why the hell do you care what these kids believe on earth?
As if every single atheist on earth were depressed -_-...
You're right on the rest though. We shouldn't really care about what others believe in.

Manny, I'd suggest you keep your beliefs for yourself, as it might 'harm' (somehow) those kids.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
tl;dr

Don't be an idiot, just teach the **** class.

ORRRRRRR, be classy like me and fake sick til you really do get amazing migraines and eventually tell your parents to **** off and never get anything cool ever.

Yeah.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
*Digs a few pages back*
Here, quoting what Teran has said:

It might be the best way to deal with all this I guess.

As if every single atheist on earth were depressed -_-...
You're right on the rest though. We shouldn't really care about what others believe in.

Manny, I'd suggest you keep your beliefs for yourself, as it might 'harm' (somehow) those kids.
Today, I did (somewhat) keep my beliefs to myself. For the most part. While escorting a child to the bathroom, I did tell him that he should feel free to question in his mind what was being taught to him. He responded positively, actually, and we actually had a conversation. Turns out that we have something in common: we were both forced by our parents to go to VBS (of course, I was forced to volunteer, and the child was forced to attend). He was glad that he wasn't the only one who didn't want to be there.

So I guess that today at bible camp wasn't a total waste. Although at times, I wish I could just get the **** outta there and go home.

Oh and btw, thanks for calling me Manny :)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Glad to hear you had fun, Threemanuel.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
tl;dr

Don't be an idiot, just teach the **** class.

ORRRRRRR, be classy like me and fake sick til you really do get amazing migraines and eventually tell your parents to **** off and never get anything cool ever.

Yeah.
I might try faking sick.

Does anyone know how to fake sick?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Put a flashlight up to your forehead for about 8 seconds. Pat it a little so it doesn't seem TOO hot.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
Wait, is it really THAT simple?
And btw, I doubt that would work.
What if my mom takes me to the doctor, and then the doctor finds out i don't have a fever?
I'd be in big trouble then.
Any better plans?

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Wait, is it really THAT simple?
And btw, I doubt that would work.
What if my mom takes me to the doctor, and then the doctor finds out i don't have a fever?
I'd be in big trouble then.
Any better plans?
You don't go to the doctor. You don't.

It's pretty cool that you've met a kid that thought the same. At least, you'll have somebody to discuss with.
Oh and no problem, about the Manny thing. I don't feel like writing 3mmanuel / Threemanuel / Emmanuel. Lol.
That name sounds so philipino. Manny... Manny...

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
lol thanks 4 the idea
also, uhh, does anyone know how to make fake vomit?
that would be **** convincing lol

i know this sounds disgusting but...
it definately would work.

Does anyone have any "recipes"?

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
lol
I'm gonna try faking sick tomorrow so I don't have to go.

Well, if I still have to go, then at least I have that kid to talk to :)

Although to be honest, it sucks being at church for seven hours a day.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
New plan.

You sit both of your parents down and pace back and forth in front of them. Be sure to give a heavy sigh every couple of steps. Look them in the eyes, and slowly say "Mom... dad... I'm... I think I'm gay."

Wait for them to react, then let out a big laugh and say "Nah, I'm just ****ing with you. I'm atheist."

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
LOL.
You know, that would actually soften the blow.

I wouldn't recommend that either though. -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom