• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GKBrawl! - Read my first post.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Nick riddle $3 MM? Pit vs ZSS

Spikes MM's for Game Knights:

Redhalberd:
$2 Spike- Snake vs Halzy Mk
$3 Spike- Pit vs Halzy Mk

GdX $5 Manly MM

Lio $3 MM Pit vs TL

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
If i go I'm entering SF4 for sure...main is abel and I plan on winning :0 Shiro of U.S, is it on ps3 or 360?

Curaga

Smash Ace
If i go I'm entering SF4 for sure...main is abel and I plan on winning :0 Shiro of U.S, is it on ps3 or 360?
Its on the 360. Just like how Brawl and Wii works; if you bring SF4 and an XBOX Harddrive you don't have to pay a door fee if you get on the list now before all 6 spots are filled.

im gonna enter SFIV. i know curaga, battle, and the other guy i cant remember right now will enter. and anyone else that happens to be at the venue (it IS a regular lan center too)
Battle, Curaga, Lbron, Fezz, & CanadianDestroyer will be entering from the GK side of things for sure.

Lol definitely not gonna lose.
Secondary Sakura is lawl.
Plus i still play Akuma.
Better bring that attitude when you bring yourself because you'll need all the help you can get, for serious.

There are things that we've discovered with Sakura that I guess you just don't know about. :)
And Akuma? Yeah he's alright. Poor health bar is a mighty shame though;
especially when you eat a metsu-hadouken. :D

Wow guys, I'm totally excited for this! I simply can not wait for this event! I think everyone, including all you, the GK staff and the RX crew will have a TON of fun at this event!

Thanks everyone for your support thus far; can't wait to see you all at GameKnights!

AfroQT

Smash Master
Its on the 360. Just like how Brawl and Wii works; if you bring SF4 and an XBOX Harddrive you don't have to pay a door fee if you get on the list now before all 6 spots are filled.

Battle, Curaga, Lbron, Fezz, & CanadianDestroyer will be entering from the GK side of things for sure.

Better bring that attitude when you bring yourself because you'll need all the help you can get, for serious.

There are things that we've discovered with Sakura that I guess you just don't know about. :)
And Akuma? Yeah he's alright. Poor health bar is a mighty shame though;
especially when you eat a metsu-hadouken. :D

Wow guys, I'm totally excited for this! I simply can not wait for this event! I think everyone, including all you, the GK staff and the RX crew will have a TON of fun at this event!

Thanks everyone for your support thus far; can't wait to see you all at GameKnights!
I know whats discovered about sakura, shes all mixup, but unforunately teleports > mixup, especially in SF4 where his teleports are extra safe. BTW Sakura has low health as well....900 aint gettin nothin done rofl.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I know whats discovered about sakura, shes all mixup, but unforunately teleports > mixup, especially in SF4 where his teleports are extra safe. BTW Sakura has low health as well....900 aint gettin nothin done rofl.
I agree...Sakura is pretty bad mang, Akuma has bad HP, yes...but he's a glass cannon, dude does ridiculous damage in a short amount of time, expecially with that loop combo....If you know how Sakura works...low health, low damage, low tier. Bad mixups.

GOX

Smash Apprentice
I was planning on doing that before you changed it to all Melee. =/

And even if I did want to go I don't have a ride up to Orlando regardless.

:069:
Someone find this man a ride!

Also the live stream has been scheduled.
http://rxgaming.net
FRONT PAGE

Please direct anyone that's interested in watching the stream to the front page of rxgaming.net. The owner of GK is upgrading his internet speed this week from standard to turbo, so we're confident in saying we'll have a top-notch stream. Remember we'll try to make this the most entertaining smash tourney live stream ever!

Live music requests.
Cutaway shots of the players.
Live video interviews
And who knows what else???

Cheerleaders?
Arm wrestling contests?
Epic Pingpong Duels?
Contests for our online viewers?

Tell everyone you know :)

PS. The ustream chat will be on there as well, but it is not yet at the time of this post.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
So is this gonna be like, the first GKGaming out of many? Most likely not going to this one but I'd love to go to another one in the end of Winter / beginning of Spring.

GOX

Smash Apprentice
So is this gonna be like, the first GKGaming out of many? Most likely not going to this one but I'd love to go to another one in the end of Winter / beginning of Spring.
Yep that's the plan.
Either monthly or every other month.

Also the owner plans to relocate over the holiday break.
It'll be in the same town basically, but a slightly larger building with an upstairs area.

Too bad you can't make it this time though.
I'd like to see a toon link MM between you and Fezz.

GOX

Smash Apprentice

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Someone find this man a ride!

Also the live stream has been scheduled.
http://rxgaming.net
FRONT PAGE

Please direct anyone that's interested in watching the stream to the front page of rxgaming.net. The owner of GK is upgrading his internet speed this week from standard to turbo, so we're confident in saying we'll have a top-notch stream. Remember we'll try to make this the most entertaining smash tourney live stream ever!

Live music requests.
Cutaway shots of the players.
Live video interviews
And who knows what else???

Cheerleaders?
Arm wrestling contests?
Epic Pingpong Duels?
Contests for our online viewers?

Tell everyone you know :)

PS. The ustream chat will be on there as well, but it is not yet at the time of this post.
If you did ping pong I would win...straight up..Chess MM's, go-go.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
sounds k0000l

i wanna come just to come

but i am brooooooooooooooooooooooooooke

someone~~~

help me~~~~~~~~~~``````````````````````````

AfroQT

Smash Master
I highly doubt imma come to this for real.

I dont want to go to a brawl tournament, i only went to Tommy's smashfest to see *****s.
A SF4 side event isnt to convincing.

EDIT:
Not at all implying that me not going is gonna ruin ****, im just sayin.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Cmon matt, I need someone to challenge me in SF4, otherwise it's gonna be a landslide, i want to see your akuma sir.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I'm not even sure if I'm coming to be honest :[ If I was to go I'd most likely only enter SF:4...so I'm kinda ruling with matt here, might just go to the next big sf:4 tournament instead.

Curaga

Smash Ace
and so is tekken
Hurt my heart. Hurts my heart so bad.

As for having two main events.. I'll have to figure out how that would work. The cool thing about having SF4 as a side event is that it's inexpensive.

I'll have to gather some opinions this Sunday from people to see how we'll make things work in the future.

Curaga

Smash Ace
But I won't :(

I'll come to the next tourny, if it's on a saturday
This is like a sitcom; where the entire family turns to the one kid who's been coining the same catch-phrase the whole show and in unison says: "WE KNOW ALREADY."

:)

Be here in spirit, we'll see how Saturdays work out in the future.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wow, ive never seen the 5x usage of the blank spaces in the same post. thats some next level dumb **** right there

Top Bottom