• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GKBrawl! - Read my first post.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Nice posters. I need to try and get to these more often... excuse me; I mean ever.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hm, ZP on Saturday and this tourney on Sunday...

I like the idea, but it would be hard for me to follow through with it. I'll see what I can do. :dizzy:

:069:

Curaga

Smash Ace
just to show cfl the efforts im going through to hype the tourny, not like they'd check the ZP thread otherwise to see.
Um.. ?

Well its not really fair to us because it could be misleading to people who are not familiar with GK or ZP. Now you have 4 giant pictures that have obviously Brawl characters on them with a completely different day (Saturday), telephone number, and address in a forum thread about a Brawl tournament that is being run the very next day and has its own address, set of numbers, and dates.

Its misleading and I wouldn't do that in your ZeroPing thread because its a bit tacky.

On the other flip side, some of CFL goes down to SFL just like visa versa.. me and GDX especially being strong cases for that. Its unnecessary to promote your tournament in this thread.. especially if the reason is .. to get more attention from the people interested in this tournament..? I understand your take on it, but it is troublesome.

So if you could remove those images that would be great.

Hungrybox (who is a SUPER champion) on the other hand has his tournament the same day is hyping it in his own thread and I'm supportive of that in both threads because his tournament is also of a completely different game so there won't be any confusion. WATO8 for all your melee needs the day before GKBrawl.

Where is Advent Lee? Why isn't he running ZP anymore?

Oh and..

I feel better. :D

By the way; Gox and myself have been tinkering with our equipment and on the main television we are able to have the players compete on a television; while behind the television is the large projector screen. that will show the very same match to the entire audience for ease of convenience.

We will also be able to cut away the projector feed to show the players, or show the brackets on the computer seamlessly while the contenders will duke it out on the television.

Meanwhile; all of the footage that is shown on the projector screen will be simutaneously livestreamed with live commentary, as well as recorded with commentary and background music (RX OST) to be released at a later time in full RXgaming High Definition video.

Meanwhile; Battle of GoParagon.net, Larry the owner of Game Knights, and myself will be keeping track of the tournament and making sure that players are able to transitions from television to television for the tournament problem free.

I will be announcing matches from a 800 watt PA speaker system so that there will be no problem and confusion on where players will be placed and who their opponets will be.

We will be using roughly 10 televisions for tournament alone to gaurantee success and haste.

Battle, myself, as well as a few other judges will be on hand to discuss disputes and supervise the tournament to insure the inforcement of the rule set.

GET. SUPER. HYPHY.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
THIS SOUNDS EPIC!!!! HYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna play on the big screen!!! lol
I've never got to be on livestream or commentated
Everytime I was supposed to be on a tv that was being livestreamed at the last second they would move my tv to another one :(

AND For any1 who wants to know about the venue its is very spacious and pretty comfy.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i understand, but im still happy i did it. got some attention from tampa whom would have gone to tally instead, much out of their way too.

posters being removed.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Lee's in TX for awhile curaga... might be attending hobo 20 while at it
He will be severely missed from this event. Gox and myself were really looking forward to seeing him again and have him lend a hand in commentary.

Thank you Seibrik for removing content.. uhm.. yeah.

How many Smashers are considering/interested in the SF4 side event!? I've personally been practicing quite a bit to impress the community; wanted to know who out there my enthusiasm.

Also; we have a few slots open still for Wiis. Anyone want to be on the front page list for guaranteed free door cost? Please let me know. :D

HDs and SF4 as well. Lets make this happen people. :D

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'll do some SF4 friendlies. My sakura is on point. I'm not at tourney level though I'm so inconsistent in myt combos and stuff...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
hahaha. Guess we do. I haven't played that game in months, and I was stuck with a controller so it was hard as hell for me to input a lot of my stuff. I've always been a arcade stick kid. I stick to simple **** because of my lack of confidence in more advanced combos. I'll punish errors hard. but not as hard as i could if I put more effort into it learning the timing for some other things.

If you show up I'll let you wreck me in a few games. Who do you play?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Yeah I have a bad habit of playing only horrible characters in video games.

Sagat's a monster. Akuma can do some crazy stuff too. Hopefully I'll see you up there.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Yeah I have a bad habit of playing only horrible characters in video games.

Sagat's a monster. Akuma can do some crazy stuff too. Hopefully I'll see you up there.
Sakura deserves high tier..

Battle and I will show you why I'm sure at the tournament.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Come to this just to smash it up in friendlies guys; we're going to have a ton of people gathered and I'm sure there's no reason we can't have a couple melee friendlies TVs. Just come and enjoy the experience.

There's still space on the list for Wiis/Brawl and XBOXHDs/SF4 so you can still secure a free entry.

Just a thought. :)

Top Bottom