• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GKBrawl! - Read my first post.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Hey I'm gonna be goin to the tourny in tally the day b4 this tourny. Is there any1 here tht could house me, Ed, and 2 others that saterday?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
anyway, i added you peoples to the list

lol @ no one wanting to play my GW. not sure if i should take that in a good way or bad way

Coffee™

I need it....
anyway, i added you peoples to the list

lol @ no one wanting to play my GW. not sure if i should take that in a good way or bad way
I'll do GW as well for 5. Probably with Pit, or with both MK and Pit assuming I have the money.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh no, ill do the snake vs GW MMs just fine. its a matchup that, while extremely gay, i still need to actually learn. yall just *******s for asking for them :laugh:

ill still honor the snake MMs

man the MM list is adding up quick. I'll try to get to the tourney early sunday. i might even try to get some housing saturday in deltona so i can play more at someones house or something. dunno yet

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
oh no, ill do the snake vs GW MMs just fine. its a matchup that, while extremely gay, i still need to actually learn. yall just *******s for asking for them :laugh:

ill still honor the snake MMs

man the MM list is adding up quick. I'll try to get to the tourney early sunday. i might even try to get some housing saturday in deltona so i can play more at someones house or something. dunno yet
you're too popular, everyone wants to play you :laugh:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I think this should be the weekend of smash.

me and flatsoda made sick *** flyers for the ZP tourny that we're gona post EVERYWHERE game related, i'll upload them here so everyone can see im not messin around.

this should get some new faces there, so i'd say expect anywhere from 30-40 people from sfl alone comin to ZP, so it'll be worth the travel for ya'll. real good winterfest practice cuz when ya get back, sunday is gameknights, where myself and a few other cars from cfl will be too. why do one tourny in a weekend if you can do two???

PS REDHALBERD's car, whoever is takin him to gameknights should consider stoping by miami friday night. i WILL house everyone involved in his car, and im sure the money he makes from ZP will be more than enough for him to help pay for gas

plusssss crazy practice for all!

i'm going up to gameknights area directly after ZP is over.

gona be funnnnn

i'll keep everyone posted with the amount of people planning to come that aren't on the boards currently, based on who calls for information and such.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Wait so zp is on saterday then gameknights is on sunday? I was gonna go to tally on saterday, but zp is closer sooooo

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i agree

and it's got much better competition, amazing venue now (zp is huuuge)

and free housing friday night/good practice all night and saturday. just hope ur willing to drive to orlando (3 hours from zp) sat. night, that's wat im doing.

Curaga

Smash Ace
You haven't seen a big venue til you've seen GK.. :)

We might have a video walk=around of the venue up sometime this week to show it off.

GDX and Spike can speak for the quality of the venue in the meantime.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im stayin with a cousin most likely.

but check out these sick fliers me and flatsoda made, mostly flats, but they will def. help boost attendance for ZP.

check them out in the ZP thread if u really wana.

Top Bottom