• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GKBrawl! - Read my first post.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Daz Me *****
Really happy to hear it, can't wait to see you at the tournament Afro!

Alrighty; and just so we're clear:

We have 15/15 wiis on the list filled in. That means if those players arrive before 12 noon they will not have to pay admission into GameKnights.

However; if people on the list have not arrived before 12 noon; or given me notice via telephone or otherwise we will make a first come first serve list at the front desk that will refund the door fee to others who have brought their Wiis/Brawl.

Also.

As far as I'm aware we still need 2-3 Xbox360 Hard-drives and SF4 games for friendlies on the side and tournament play. Please let me know if you'll be bringing these things!

Television will not be needed; so please don't bring them!

GOX

Smash Apprentice
Posted a topic about the live stream in General Brawl
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254999

Basically our goal is to make this the most entertaining brawl live stream ever.
We'll be giving away prizes, which include an 8 GB iPod Nano.
So for those of you who can't be here in person, we'll make it so you feel like you're still apart of it. Lot's of cutaway shots to the players and other fun stuff between matches.

We're really going all out with this to try and put on an awesome show, so please tell everyone you know to watch this Sunday. Stream starts at 11:45 AM EST.

Gindler

Smash Champion
So I won't have a chance of winning the ipod since I'll be there? I'm just curious about how that contest would work.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Posted a topic about the live stream in General Brawl
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254999

Basically our goal is to make this the most entertaining brawl live stream ever.
We'll be giving away prizes, which include an 8 GB iPod Nano.
So for those of you who can't be here in person, we'll make it so you feel like you're still apart of it. Lot's of cutaway shots to the players and other fun stuff between matches.

We're really going all out with this to try and put on an awesome show, so please tell everyone you know to watch this Sunday. Stream starts at 11:45 AM EST.
Oh snap! I want that ipod. Ima get it!!! Watch :rolleyes:

.... how exactly do i win it? Lol :psycho:

GOX

Smash Apprentice
Oh snap! I want that ipod. Ima get it!!! Watch :rolleyes:

.... how exactly do i win it? Lol :psycho:
Haven't decided yet.
It'll be a surprise :)

So I won't have a chance of winning the ipod since I'll be there? I'm just curious about how that contest would work.
Bring a laptop?
Depending on how we decide to award it, it could be possible for the people AT the tournament to participate. We'll see.

Also I'm thinking some of the other prizes might be $5 gift cards and other random stuff.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
I have some questions for this. I cannot make this tournament in person FOR SURE since I live in Canada ;)

Also, I will try to watch the stream but how will i get prizes for watching the stream? Have you not decided yet? That's my main question.

Also are you going to be broadcasting this on JTV?

Thanks in advance and good luck with this ^___^

Curaga

Smash Ace
Girls do not have to pay door-fee for entry.
Tournament entry will remain.

In the future this rule will remain true to all GK $ tournaments. Also; GameKnights will be introducing a "ladies night" where girl gamers can come and enjoy the fun for half-off on certain nights of the week.

Redhalberd.. you have made me an unhappy panda; be looking out for you next time!

Curaga

Smash Ace
Yeah, does posing as a girl count? I could probably look like one if I tried hard enough
To everyone:

If you're a guy who can work hard enough to be a "legit-looking girl", I will pay for your door fee myself. You'd have to be SUPER convincing. I have to be able to look at you and be like: "That is a girl" and not "That is a dude dressed like a girl."

Curaga will cover your door fee if you can pull it off.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Um.

Don't know if that will cut it.

Also: We need 1 Brawl set-up and a couple of SF4 set ups(360 Hard-drive + game).

Who can help out and save five dollars?

Curaga

Smash Ace
I have a 360 Hard Drive and a copy of Brawl, will that get me anything? I'll probably bring a SF4 setup if the case is no.
Um..
Brawl-wise: What we need is a Wii + Brawl game.

SF4-wise: What we need is a 360 HD with SF4 memory all characters unlocked and SF4 game.

Bringing either set-up is entry.
Bringing both just means I love you and will probably buy you a soda.

Like I'll be buying GDX an orange juice/soda. For being a CHAMPION.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
okay, if i go to this

who would be down to team with my sick Ike?

and MK because i remembered how **** easy he is to play

cause Kbm isn't holding it down

GOX

Smash Apprentice
I have some questions for this. I cannot make this tournament in person FOR SURE since I live in Canada ;)

Also, I will try to watch the stream but how will i get prizes for watching the stream? Have you not decided yet? That's my main question.

Also are you going to be broadcasting this on JTV?

Thanks in advance and good luck with this ^___^
You win prizes by our viewer mini contests...might involve answering a trivia question, recalling something from earlier in the show, guessing what percentage a player will have when their match ends, or getting the most new viewers to come watch the stream by having them come in and say "_______ sent me". These are all ideas we're considering.

We plan to mail the prizes after the winner privately IMs us their address. Unfortunately there might be a problem with sending stuff to Canada...is there? I've never shipped anything over borders.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Unfortunately there might be a problem with sending stuff to Canada...is there? I've never shipped anything over borders.
Mailing issues? With Canada!? If thats the case then..

We'll drive to your house.. and give it to you in person.

Um..

Maybe.

You should "toon" in anyway and enjoy the show.

See what I did there?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I miss one tournament and people are already losing faith in me again? :laugh:

BTW What time is this estimated to end?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
!!!!!!!!!GAME DRAGON X!!!!!!!!!!!!

this following message is extremely sexual and private, and is ONLY for GDX to read.
if you remember the whole money thing, i'd love you for it.

also, like i said, if you can't do the whole amount, even half would be really great.

thank you soooo much!

:079::054::053:

Master Raven

Smash Master
Well at least Redhalberd's johns this time don't really have to do with parents.

I think.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Geoff! My bad on the phone call, it was really hard to understand anything cause of my **** reception, but naw man I haven't gone to a tournament in awhile so i doubt i'll make it to this one.

Top Bottom