• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimp Me Gently 8/22 Raleigh, NC Brawl/B+

Foxy

Smash Master
So I'll be at NCSU about 11:30 hopefully at my dorm (Wood Hall) so that I can get picked up by whatever smashers are going here.

I'll have my TV and setup.

=D

And I just have to be back at NCSU by 10:00 PM.

I had to pull out all the stops for this...

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
how does he still do it? o.o
Buffered dash grabs. Certain light weights are in the air long enough that he can SC grab them. They might be able to attack out of it, but considering a lot of characters couldn't in vBrawl and the hitstun is higher now, it's unlikely.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Me and everyone at State playing B+ today pretty much agree Pit is broken.

Foxy

Smash Master
Foxy.

When you record.

UPLOAD YOUR VIDEOS. DO NOT WAIT.

DO

NOT

WAIT

don't wait Foxy.
Last things I recorded were my friendlies with Karn and I put those up in a couple of days, despite having to watch 6 hours of footage...

From Omni's last one I had recorded ALL of the replays from B+ and my capture software gayed the file, then new codesets ***** it.

Not this time. Just freaking remember to save replays on my SD! I will try to livestream during tourney and record the replays later (I will do it.).

He's stupid good in teams.
Nope.

10lols

Next time you play with me, I'll show you why Pit is still terrible.

lord karn

Smash Master
pit's wings will be clipped and after this tourney he will have been star ko'd, with his deep ooohhahhhoooahh death cry, so often that everyone will forget that he had a beautiful boy's singing voice to begin with

Pit's alright, but mainly just gay

Jon?

Smash Champion
I was pissing everyone off in B+ with my Pit. It's probably because we are all not very experienced at B+.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'll show you when i see you. its so sick.

you can juggle ppl all the way across the stage then finish with a jab up b

Flamingo

Smash Lord
If i lose my first doubles set i reserve the right to disband teaming with Omni and then form a sacred alliance with the king of NC Doubles play, The Sacred Ragnar0k. We will manifest the power of all of the golden doubloons of Captain Jack Sparrow and then fly on Klap Traps across the bay.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Flamingo: Ben Ostrich said that you're an a$$hole for trying to ditch him.

he also said "I wanna said the very best like no one was lol(in real life)."

Top Bottom