• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimp Me Gently 8/22 Raleigh, NC Brawl/B+

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
im not bringin mine just cause of that post lol
Well based on feedback from this thread and AiB I'm expecting 30-40 brawl singles entrants, and that **** will take forever if we dont have at least 6 setups running tourny matches, and I would prefer to have 8 setups so that we can play MMs or friendlies while things are going on.

Foxy

Smash Master
well

looks like i'm not coming.

both techniques to stay saturday works so instead my parents are going to take me back to state just for the specific time frames i said i needed to be there.

jesus.

Jon?

Smash Champion
well

both techniques to stay saturday works so instead my parents are going to take me back to state just for the specific time frames i said i needed to be there.

jesus.

So basically, you told your parents a story about being at State at a specific time in order to make the tourny, but it backfired and now your parents are taking to an freshmen welcome event that doesn't exist?

Bad luck is bad.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
yeah omni, how could just leave stingers all the way out there in hickory like that.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Tell them you read the wrong date on the place-out test. Then tell them you don't have homework this weekend. Then tell them you want to celebrate your first days of college at your friend's house playing the video game you love the most. Then tell them you won money by placing well. Then tell them you can use that money to buy books and school supplies.

Insta-win Combo.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
rag has it right. i know if i had a car and i was hosting a tourney, i'd be glad to drive to raleigh to get you omni @.@

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
well

jesus.
Wow. What happened? I wanted to see Brawl+'s first unnecessary technical fox.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
omni picking up stingers is one more person placing above him

stingers picking up omni is more money in stingers pocket...:)
Oh lawdy lawdy. The Pawn Shop is open and Omni just got his appraisal.

@Foxy: Well, that's a bummer. Hope that works out for you.

I am once again open for a Brawl+ partner it seems.

Foxy

Smash Master
actually shady, I may make it for b+.

I'll post on here about what I need to be able to come once I find out when I'll be at state (sometime tomorrow evening).

If I can convince my parents that my test is at noon, then I'll be at state before then and will ride down with folks here.

Then all I need is a ride back to NCSU around when I'm expected to get taken home. Probably will be in the evening. Might just be after B+ singles though (during the food break probably).

So, yeah. If I get here in time to leave with everyone then I should be able to come for B+ if I can get a ride back.

Top Bottom