• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimp Me Gently 8/22 Raleigh, NC Brawl/B+

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
This other girl, well, let's just say she had a donk, and that may be putting it lightly. I messed with this girl a lot in Calculus, and so I guess that's how you convince women these days to grind on you because that's pretty much how it happened lol. IT WAS GREAT would be an understatement of how that turned out. XD

So, all in all, I gave her the gentleman.
it took me a while to find this but i bet pp appreciates it...

i call it donk searching...@.@

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
oh ****

the fact DDD can't CG fox is so stupid D: i want DDD and MK to be my 2 best characters but Fox is really hard for everyone I use. Fox even does decently against MK iirc, azen almost beat m2k with his fox at apex or something @.@

if fox didn't get ***** so badly by pika and zss he could be high tier imo >.>
He almost beat him at C3 with Fox, I know that much.

And I took M2K down to 1 stock, Mid percent (60-70%) with Fox at C3.

Duoooooooooooooo. We need to Fox Ditto play B+.

Jon?

Smash Champion
oh jon, i meant to tell you, your pit is freaking sick man.
Lol, I was playing Pit when he was broken back in the last update a day before this tournament. He had a down tilt meteor that would spike non floaties at zero percent and floaties at 7 percent.

On another note: I beat Shady 2-0! "Where yo F-tilts be?!?!" JK, I know I'm your counter. Good matches though!

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Lol, I was playing Pit when he was broken back in the last update a day before this tournament. He had a down tilt meteor that would spike non floaties at zero percent and floaties at 7 percent.

On another note: I beat Shady 2-0! "Where yo F-tilts be?!?!" JK, I know I'm your counter. Good matches though!
Dem lazars be locking down my grenades, son. Yeah, good matches.

Next time we see each other, I want to practice proper DI after the CG to spike.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
SAUCE!, i want dem dare **** ding Vids!!! V BRAWl! .... o wait you answered jon already, nvm i see u have class, well stay in drugs, dont do school.

Top Bottom