• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimp Me Gently 8/22 Raleigh, NC Brawl/B+

lord karn

Smash Master
sorry im late, first off i had fun. Secondly, the things that happened between devin and Bill shouldnt not have happened at all. I personally feel that if the TO would have actually talked to Bill or Devin when Devin asked "Omni, tell us what we are doing" instead of simply walking by, checking the bracket and then walking away again. Thirdly, thanks to flamingo for being such a good sport about me and Bo giving him a hard time about Mk. Thanks to Karn for a great match, good to finally meet you. Thirdly, I agree with bills earlier post about general tournament management. Also, No one plays who they say they do on here, for those of you who have yet to play in NC. All of you play MK. which only adds to the argument in favor of the ban. But never the less, i hope to see you all at billfest. Most of you NC guys are really arrogant but thats cool. no ones going to ask you to change. haha. I would lastly like to thank Karn's beard, for being so AWESOME.

ps, devin is missing a sensor bar.

ps. god forbid, anyone in NC have to learn a real character to win ;)
Thanks broski. Rag found devin's sensor bar attached to his wii, so ask him about that.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
sorry im late, first off i had fun. Secondly, the things that happened between devin and Bill shouldnt not have happened at all. I personally feel that if the TO would have actually talked to Bill or Devin when Devin asked "Omni, tell us what we are doing" instead of simply walking by, checking the bracket and then walking away again. Thirdly, thanks to flamingo for being such a good sport about me and Bo giving him a hard time about Mk. Thanks to Karn for a great match, good to finally meet you. Thirdly, I agree with bills earlier post about general tournament management. Also, No one plays who they say they do on here, for those of you who have yet to play in NC. All of you play MK. which only adds to the argument in favor of the ban. But never the less, i hope to see you all at billfest. Most of you NC guys are really arrogant but thats cool. no ones going to ask you to change. haha. I would lastly like to thank Karn's beard, for being so AWESOME.

ps, devin is missing a sensor bar.

ps. god forbid, anyone in NC have to learn a real character to win ;)

metaknights not even that bad, he balances the game.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i think the results would have been

1.Keith ( cause ill metagay everyone)
2.rag or karn its a toss up
3. dub ( cause nanners are gay)
4. Jon ( because he desided to **** that day
5.Shady( cause he my *****)
5. Flaming ho( cause he a flaming ho)
metaknights not even that bad, he balances the game.
sour diesel or jack daniels?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
just give it to him at billfest if he's there

if not (assuming it's the same devin) he'll probably be at the ASU tourney

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
@snap: I have never played as mk in anything other than maybe 5 friendlies since the game has launched.

@keith: lololol you can't actually believe that. I mean at Omni's I told you about a frame trap on Olimar that leads to a guaranteed kill and you didn't even know about it. If you didn't know that one then you likely don't know others and therefore don't know just how broken mk is.... not to be rude, but he is pretty f'ing broken. You know I love you though.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@ fiz: captain morgans cuz
@Bill: nah, see what happens is with all the weird match ups, people keep trying to counter each other one char after another until they both use metaknight.. then they can agree and its completely fair. My logic is flawless.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
elaborate @.@
grab and forward throw. If I jump you f-air and then u-b and I die. If I dont jump you regrab. If I never jump I eventually reach then the end of the stage and then you edge-guard me (which shouldn't take long, I'm only Olimar).

edit: @keith: I never thought of it that way. mk balances the game because he forces everyone to play mk and dito's are 50:50

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
fair to up b is guaranteed on olimar?
At low percents yes, at high percents just go straight to up-b. It's a pretty horrible match-up and any decent mk should trounce any Olimar if they have any knowledge of this kind of stuff..... Or if they decide to air or ledge plank. Olimar, can do very very little about either. But its ok cause planking takes skill!

I may be shooting myself in the foot here....

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
edit: @keith: I never thought of it that way. mk balances the game because he forces everyone to play mk and dito's are 50:50[/QUOTE]

lol u see, sakurai knew what he was doin this whole time, that clever little fox.

edit: **** i messed up my quote thing

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Just find someone that doesn't get ***** as hard as olimar for the mk matchup, or up b moar.

and lol keith.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
just pick up MK, and then slam him back into the ground with your purple pikmin.

I got the heavy covered around here.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm gonna need it Fiz.

Lol it was a good fight raggy.

I don't like drinking/smoking parties. I also can't dance but I'd go to a dancing one to see what it's like at least probably.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i heard a rumor there was once a party where nobody drank or smoked

nobody ever went back there again

Top Bottom