• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimp Me Gently 8/22 Raleigh, NC Brawl/B+

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Pit is terrible lol

Why is he even in this game?
Bro, I've been asking that question ever since he was revealed as a playable character.

He's not likable in any way whatsoever in my book. I haven't played his game, though. Maybe people just really love Kid Icarus or something.

lord karn

Smash Master
Bro, I've been asking that question ever since he was revealed as a playable character.

He's not likable in any way whatsoever in my book. I haven't played his game, though. Maybe people just really love Kid Icarus or something.
His game was terrible. In the second level you have to fight an eggplant wizard. If he hits you you get an eggplant stuck on your head and the only cure is to walk back to the beginning of the level and then to try again.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
The love cave between my legs appreciates that image, Gofg.

That girl has a five head. No wonder she had "months of abstinence"

Foxy

Smash Master
Brawl+ Doubles (11 teams)

1: Foxy (Jigglypuff) + Shady Penguin (Snake)
2: Lord Karn (Game & Watch) + David/THO (Peach)
3: Keith (Metaknight/Snake) + KillerSOS (Squirtle)
4: Mitsurugi (Wolf) + Duo (Fox)
5: NC-Echo (Bowser/Olimar) + David (Luigi)

Not sure past that.

Brawl+ Singles (27 players)

I just know that Karn was in Grand Finals before he drove me back to state. I don't remember who else was still in the tournament.

I got wrecked in singles, lost to ARS from SC (who plays Snake and doesn't know B+) and Jon (who beat me with Charizard 0.o). I only beat Uncle.

No johns, but I was totally wiped after the intensity of doubles. I nearly fell asleep against Jon.

Sorry guys. =\

Guess I definitely won't be getting PR'd. At least I won doubles.

Oh, and I got caught by my parents, not sure yet but might not be able to go to tournament for a year.

We'll see. =\

Jon?

Smash Champion
As far as regular Brawl singles and teams, I left early because my team was eliminated and we didn't have enough time to finish singles.

My singles bracket seemed to be rigged.

First Round: vs G&W (sorry, forgot you name again lol) 2-0
Second Round: vs Shady (Snake) 2-0
Third Round: vs Mits (Wolf/MK) 2-1
Fourth Round: vs Dub (Diddy/Marth) 1-2

I was very far ahead of the Losers bracket. It would probably take an hour for me to play my next match so I left around 11:50pm.

Fun tourny, I think it should either be just Brawl or B+, not both.

Foxy

Smash Master
lol, one game is not enough for one day.

eeeeexcept brawl. =P

Omni should just host at state now with us.

the more help the better, because if I'm running the Bromonthlies all myself again I probably won't enter.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Omni's parents wouldn't let everyone stay past midnight. Everyone was a bit upset.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Results probably won't be posted til tomorrow.

I would like to see the unfinished Brawl singles and doubles brackets as well too!

Jon?

Smash Champion
It would have been a lot of hassle to move all the setups and people. There was more than 30 people who showed up for this.

Top Bottom