• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get ready to change your controller settings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
This is why Brawl is completely ****ing ********.

Excellent find, Niko, now Dark.Pch will start outright ****** me =(

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Just watched the video. W.O.W. Geeze that's nuts O_______o. Amazing find 8]

And also, I have capture stuff up and running, so I would be glad to help if any is needed. Quality is pretty dagum good if I don't say so myself :p (example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6POPLfgPe0).

I could capture a replay or a demonstration on wifi and then upload it to youtube. And if you feel comfortable doing so you could give me your youtube pass so I could put it on your profile (where it belongs).

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Don't get too excited people. This glitch will most likely get banned in tournaments. :/

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't understand that either.

And I've tried quite a few things with Yoshi, and no success. I don't know which egg he means the projectile egg or egg lay egg. The egg lay would make more sense to me, since there is no way to hit them with an egg and dair them at the same time.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Am I the only one who sees an obvious flaw here, the spores need to hit MK as well as the turnip from my understanding, but can't MK just grab her, toss her around and then proceed to follow through

bigman40

Smash Master
I'm sorry but I don't see this working for Yoshi. Even if you found out how to do it with him first, I need proof. We've tried Egg throw to dair, and Dair alone. Neither of them work.

PikminEater

Smash Cadet
Wow, I've finally seen it! (Thanks to BO X7) :D

This is way insane! My gawd, Peach's little slave is uber!

just don't see why the controller setting must be the way it is... Is it just because the game is weird and the glitch won't work without the right settings?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm sorry but I don't see this working for Yoshi. Even if you found out how to do it with him first, I need proof. We've tried Egg throw to dair, and Dair alone. Neither of them work.
Agree

10EmoYoshis

Niko_K

Smash Master
You yoshi player really need to try harder... I got it by accident.

The controls might not be necessary, I can't do it without them right now but I'm trying, I'll post if I can get it without the ******** controls.

J4pu

Smash Champion
Don't get too excited people. This glitch will most likely get banned in tournaments. :/
doubtful

Does this mean you have opened a whole new door to finding "glitches" with messing with controller settings? While I don't understand why only this setup works i assume you did adequate testing to make sure that statement is correct, and if this is possible, who knows what else is?

Interesting find, how the hell you found this out I don't know and don't want to know, but nice find anyways

Chaco

Never Logs In

The controls might not be necessary, I can't do it without them right now but I'm trying, I'll post if I can get it without the ******** controls.
If you would explain we could get it, you didn't explain it.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Ok, not exactly what I had in mind, but it's still mind blowing.

One Question:

Why the need for the complex control config?

I need to go home and try this out now! >_> I must say, though, that I'm skeptical about this. I'm not sure if the chances of getting MK to get in a trap like this is as easy as it looks. We all need to experiment with this for more time.

BTW, Yoshi mains should make this thread at the Yoshi boards. Giving proper credit to Niko ofcourse.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/

If you really want it on youtube, send me the replays and I will configure everything in a couple of minutes.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Looks like a good edge guarding technique. Great discovery!
Forgot to elaborate here, if a Peach is setting this up, a MK could just recover with his down B, his normal jumps, even the tornado (just have to wait out Toad), this hardly seems useful at all, you'd have to be extremly lucky or fighting an idiot (whihc, since MK is so whored out, a good 60% of players who use him are) to get this to work

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Forgot to elaborate here, if a Peach is setting this up, a MK could just recover with his down B, his normal jumps, even the tornado (just have to wait out Toad), this hardly seems useful at all, you'd have to be extremly lucky or fighting an idiot (whihc, since MK is so whored out, a good 60% of players who use him are) to get this to work
I'm skeptical, too. Seems hard to pull off in serious circumstances. I'd say that Peach's best bet is to space herself, rain down turnips by up glidetossing and abuse Toad.

BTW, where is Drk. Peach? Better yet, where is Yuna? It won't be long until he gets down here and starts arguing with everyone.

Tim_The_Enchanter

Smash Ace
Is it some sort of multi-hit combo thing? Does it just speed up the ability to input commands? I'm a little confused lol

VIDEO PLEASE!

Mmac

Smash Lord
Still can't figure it out. You mean UpB egg's then Dair? That seem's like.... almost impossible....

Also how do you do it with Ike?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Lol it won't be banned, roy's reverse up B wasn't, I don't know why peach's would.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
If infinites aren't banned, neither should this. They're both auto-KOs.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'm not sure how this works for Ike and why am I the only Ike posting here? 0.o I'm probably not sure because idk how it works with peach or yoshi yet could you update your first post to include some info of the 14 pages? Although I'll probably just read them anyways because this is insane.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I think he said Yoshi+Ike, as in Yoshi attacks, Ike counters?
I beleve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom