• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get ready to change your controller settings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
They can't because a majority of the population are sheep. Aahahahaha! Lol @ ppl telling the trolls to do something else. Why don't you stop lurking smash boards 24/7 and creeping on Niko_k? We were practicing smash.

JAJAJAJAJAJ

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
We dont blame niko for it, we blame you. Yes, it was funny, but you used someones account which is really wrong...

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Oh wait you all bought this? o.o;;

Idk I just...didn't believe it really ._.
At first I believed it even though I should have been more skeptical, then after trying and seeing the video I figured it was pointless anyway and stopped caring. It's not really funny but I guess it did prove a point, if you were trolled once then change your password, and never believe anything without proof... even if they say proof is coming. ._.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Yeeeh probably.

About 3 people that I could see at the beggining were ALL in on it.

It was so obvious, especially when the one guy replied to confirm it! WE KNEW WE MADE IT ALL UP. So obviously he got the that it was a troll because he ACTUALLY read all the pages (which was like 3 or 4 at the time)

Total fail. Propogana.

and for lawlbot...... 911

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Gee, it sure is spammy around here:dizzy:

Well, good thing I just got home and didn't attempt this **** at all. Looked ******** since the beginning but I could say I thought this was real nonetheless.
A round of applause to the troll(s) who managed to get a few thousand thread views.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Now you are an enlightened sheep. How do you feel? This was a really good social experiment. Glad I was there to see it brewing.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Kevin says:
Oh my god db.
Kevin says:
I trolled so hard.
Kevin says:
In 5 hours... This topic got SIX THOUSANDS VIEWS. over 250 replies xD
- тнє pяовlєм // язδּяυм - says:
wow =o
good ****
Kevin says:
I started by tellign people to set their controlls to something ridiculous that would be impossible to play on, you cna't even smash attack
Kevin says:
and people bought it
Kevin says:
and then eventually we kept makign **** aobut it up, and people would just come in the topic and see the latest version
what are the comments?:p
Kevin says:
and then eventually we got a video of damage on 2.0 but made it look legit...... and then TONNES of people from all over smashboards went to look at it
Kevin says:
all from nikos account
Kevin says:
XD
Kevin says:
its 17 pages man
Kevin says:
in 5 hours
wow....
:p
you guys are my heros XD
ROFL. That's how ridiculous this actually is.

Timbers

check me out
People seriously bought this? Lol.

I could understand believing it when it was described, but even after the video got released?

"It starts with a grab release" and videos comes out and it's completely irrelevant.

Lol K >_>

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
At first I believed it even though I should have been more skeptical, then after trying and seeing the video I figured it was pointless anyway and stopped caring. It's not really funny but I guess it did prove a point, if you were trolled once then change your password, and never believe anything without proof... even if they say proof is coming. ._.
I'll admit I believed it for a couple minutes until they started posting around and then I just didn't see it happening, so I ignored this thread.

Life lesson learned. Time to break out into song? ._.

jr.lizardking

Smash Cadet

I could understand believing it when it was described, but even after the video got released?

"It starts with a grab release" and videos comes out and it's completely irrelevant.

Lol K >_>
yeah and the fact that I said I figured it out, you know HOW ridiculous it owuld have been for ANYONE to figure that out based on what was said, lmao.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty

Lol K >_>
idk maybe some people would think Niko was trying to throw them off

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Now you are an enlightened sheep. How do you feel? This was a really good social experiment. Glad I was there to see it brewing.
does that make you jesus?

agreed on that life lesson was learned, the first 4 pages were a dead give away.Plus i dont know why yoshi players insisted on seeign proof after the only info that was givin was dair and ike on team

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Kevin says:
liek 3 people not from the peach boards saw and and fed the troll
Kevin says:
and then neo came in and called a hoax
Kevin says:
and i just ignored him and nobody noticed
***- тнє pяовlєм // язδּяυм -**** says:
yo link me to this:p
Kevin says:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=186258
Kevin says:
18 pages now
Kevin says:
omfg
***- тнє pяовlєм // язδּяυм -**** says:
i might comment ;p
Kevin says:
I posted in the yoshi and ike boards and said they were related, and then never said anything to do with them! rofl
lololololololol

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman

agreed on that life lesson was learned, the first 4 pages were a dead give away.Plus i dont know why yoshi players insisted on seeign proof after the only info that was givin was dair and ike on team
dair and ike on team rofl! LOL why would you stay here after i said something ******** like that ROFLROFLROFL!!!

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
I don't feel sorry for the people that tried this stuff or even the troll that wasted his life in this hoax, but I feel sorry for Niko_K's reputation. If he manages to find something new, nobody will believe anything he posts.:psycho:

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord

Lol hell no. You see what I am finally talking about though jarred? But anyways...Most epic troll ever so far.

Its not just Brawl players. Its how humans have been since our beginning, lol.

From my point of view this hasn't damaged Niko's rep at all. If he has something real and creditable then the people who actually use their brains will realize its real, but then you have those dumb generalizing idiots who say its bogus because SOMEONE ELSE trolled his account.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Obviously when niko posts something, its not goign to be some controll scheme, and then 10 pages of telling people just to try it out and see if you can figure out a 0-death 'combo' just by knowing some ******** controll set...

If I had posted the video first, then maybe it would be logical for you to get tricked by it, but seriously it was so obvious. I didn't even make an effort to type like niko.

I'm screenshoting every one of these pages and i'm going to save it and put it in a ****ing book or something.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
I don't feel sorry for the people that tried this stuff or even the troll that wasted his life in this hoax, but I feel sorry for Niko_K's reputation. If he manages to find something new, nobody will believe anything he posts.:psycho:
we'll believe him, people will just be more skeptical for about a day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom