• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get ready to change your controller settings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
yeh grammar is pretty ******** for anyhting informal like a message board, unless its like ******** people who can't even string together a fragment of a sentance. thats my policy at least.

Honestly... I'm saving every one of these.... and i'm going to make a video or something... showing every ridiculous thing that people fell for 1 thing at a time...

Most epic troll on a forum.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Obviously when niko posts something, its not goign to be some controll scheme, and then 10 pages of telling people just to try it out and see if you can figure out a 0-death 'combo' just by knowing some ******** controll set...

If I had posted the video first, then maybe it would be logical for you to get tricked by it, but seriously it was so obvious. I didn't even make an effort to type like niko.

I'm screenshoting every one of these pages and i'm going to save it and put it in a ****ing book or something.
You need rehab, sir.

Anyways, I get the feeling that Niko was involved in all this and is laughing along with you little trolls:dizzy:.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Lolol nope.

Security flaw buddays.

Niko logged into my laptop 3 weeks ago apparently... I havn't used it since then, the battery has been dead this whole time... and then today i charged it and went on.. and it was still in!

Session cookies... permanent? with no check to last ip :S?!?!?! WOW... Learn to forum. That account was probably logged into from 10 different places since it was the first time. Poor coding.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
This is one of the greatest threads, I've ever seen. The whole thing is a beautifully crafted work of trolling art. GG everyone
See this is what I said, its only the peach cult that is PISSED, everybody else such as quoted, thinks its ****ing hilarious because you fell for this obvious troll.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Lol Kevin needs rehab. Cuz someone said so. Pyrn is Niko's good friend. Lmfao.

Niko has no involvement in this troll, he messaged me and was really pissed, LOL.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Password has nothing to do with it. Smashboard assumes once you log in it stays that way no matter what untill somebody hits log out... theres no auto log out.

exidid

Smash Journeyman
I'm still laughing my *** off.

XD

We need more of these.

EDIT: Why is the word @$$ filtered?

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
The sad thing is that I thought it was a troll for a second when I remembered Niko_k had better grammar.
I thought so too but only for a second... after that I figured that since I don't visit the Peach boards as much as I used to then what would I know? >.<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There was a reason I Did not post in this thread....till now. It was obvious and I know Niko already by how he act. He gave it away with how he said to change the controls and starting it with a Grab?

Nice try i'm smarter than you think boy.......

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
There was a reason I Did not post in this thread....till now. It was obvious and I know Niko already by how he act. He gave it away with how he said to change the controls and starting it with a Grab?

Are you ******** or something? Like wtf?

You know niko had nothing to do with it right?

Apparently you're not smarter than you think 'boy'... lololol

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
ok well this is wonderful, but how much longer can this thread go on really, think about it.Its got 20 pages and is a hoax! lol at that

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice

I believe I said: "Where is Dark. Pch and Yuna?"

FYI, supposedly, Niko was not responsible for this hoax. But I believe he is anyaway:bee:

DeadlyTurnip

Smash Journeyman

Seriously though.

All through this unraveling I was like "Where's Drk.Pch?"

Guess I should have seen it as an omen.

EDIT: lol, Nija'd by XERAMPELINAE

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I believe I said: "Where is Dark. Pch and Yuna?"

FYI, supposedly, Niko was not responsible for this hoax. But I believe he is anyaway:bee:
Thats why I did not post in here. This was too easy.....I seen Niko post and how he acts......and the control setting was a big give away.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Okay, I want say some things

First of all, no. it won't be banned. I dunno what gave anyone the idea that it'd be banned.The only time a technique or glitch is banned is if it affects half or more of the characters (like DDD's infinite grabs and MK, D.I.C.K). This move is basically targeting a specifice type of character. IMO, it seems in order for the glitch to work is if the character is around MK's height like Kirby, Jigglypuff, (and possibly Ness and Lucas) and they have to be light characters. the Meta Knight seemed to got KOed easily because not only it was a small character, but it was a LIGHT weight character. Even if this move affected more of the taller characters, their weight will lessen the affectivness of the glitch. Sure, they can possibly gimp Link and Mario easier, but good recovery characters like Snake, Lucario, etc. will still make it back.

Second, while this is a good find, I want to point out its negative points. I'll do this only if Niko_K allows it. I don't want it to seem like I'm basing his newborn idea/glitch.

random comment : I thought the move was suppose to start with a grab like you hinted in first page, Niko_K? Also, you didn't said the MK was suppose to attack, so it made figuring it out a lot harder >>;;
This is a troll, some idiot went on my account.
ouch .

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
* XERAMPELINAE suffers from dementia*
* XERAMPELINAE 's int is lowered permanently by 80%*
* XERAMPELINAE 's mp drained*

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Yeh but its pretty ******** when we say, no, niko had nothign to do with it, and then ******* there says "nope i still blame niko," thats ignorance and stupidity. is it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom