• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get ready to change your controller settings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_K

Smash Master
LOL.

Wow seriously i'm sorry for trolling so much, but people kepting buying RIDICULOUS ****. A AND B to special?!?! like wtf lol look at the first page and the first description, they had nothign to do with the video at all HAHA.

Damage ratio 2.0 eh? Does the spore kill at that? Well I guess it does ^_^

Lol I'd just like to say sorry for abusing the account, I wont do it any more
10char....

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Now I'm all excited to see something cool but I'm stuck at work.

/stitchface

Sky`

Smash Lord
Niko don't do this to me!!!
The tourney is tomorrow. B.I.O is tomorrow! Hurry up with your vid!

And also... If you could rate my peach in a thread like, below yours... Your Honor... That'd be wonderful. =]

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
wait what? Niko? I'm at work, I MUST KNOW THIS. Me and Edrees were just brainstorming on Gtalk tricks to land kills.

Does it involve letting Metaknight jump out of the grab? That's the exact lines we were working on.

And my C-stick is already set to attack xD

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! If this is true..I will LOVE you forever Niko. As if I don't already :D Awesomeeeeeeee. I wish i could test..but i'm at work.

****. This better not be someone hacking Niko's account again. Im' not falling for that shiz twice.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Yeah, I give you TODAY to upload the video or this is another "Niko left his account logged in" deal. :p

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
Does it involve letting Metaknight jump out of the grab? That's the exact lines we were working on.
I was trying that but Metaknight jumps to far back, but if the opponent moves towards you it might work, haven't tried it.

Also, like BO X7 said, you can't set A to smash.

This is making everything backwards then what it usually is.

Proof or it didn't happen. Not buying it at all.

*edit* Knew it :|

Niko_K

Smash Master
ok well maybe its not obvious, I guess my peach ability is just way to good, it seems pretty obvious to me.

I'll get the videos up soon, I have to send them Dekuu to capture the videos, then I can edit them.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I pulled a stitchy the first time I did this. I had to breathe for a second.

Otherwise, I'm only getting as far as Peach Bombering after a grab-release...

Niko_K

Smash Master
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! If this is true..I will LOVE you forever Niko. As if I don't already :D Awesomeeeeeeee. I wish i could test..but i'm at work.

****. This better not be someone hacking Niko's account again. Im' not falling for that shiz twice.
Obviously this isn't somebody else, I don't see how you would come to that conclusion. Anyway, I think I'll have the video files in about 10 minutes, and then I can probably edit and post them in about 20 minutes, so hold tight.

Anybody else found it yet?

Mmac

Smash Lord
What do you think this will impact MetaKnight, and the Characters who can supposeably do this (Peach, Ike, Yoshi)?

Yoshi already does quite will against MK Without it...

*Sits in Chair and waits*

Niko_K

Smash Master
This may be the most substantial anti MK technique ever.

Its going to take me a while to get used to the new controlls.

Alright, the video is uploading on youtube, then has to go through the server, it will be here VERY soon.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
If this is the ultimate Meta Knight solution, I'm planning to gift you, Niko_K, with a Peach embroidered Ralph Lauren polo (Hope you are size Small).

Niko_K

Smash Master
If this is the ultimate Meta Knight solution, I'm planning to gift you, Niko_K, with a Peach embroidered Ralph Lauren polo (Hope you are size Small).
Actually my size is XL. I've put on a bit of weight since I got into brawl and peach. XD

Just kidding, as you can see i'm Medium to Large

sorry with the delay on the video, my internet keeps cutting out, I PROMISE AT MOST half an hour, probably before that tho

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Actually my size is XL. I've put on a bit of weight since I got into brawl and peach. XD

sorry with the delay on the video, my internet keeps cutting out, I PROMISE AT MOST half an hour, probably before that tho
Is the dress supposed to freak the Meta Knight user out so that he can't play? Sounds like an excellent plan to me :chuckle: That outfit deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, along with the Tigger outfit Dark Meow wore and that...thing in Peachkids sig :laugh:

I have to go now >.> The suspense is going to kill me

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice

Dude, that Peach dress would intimidate my gift =O

i call hoax, early
Who is this? Is this Neo? What is he doing here?

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
is it another footstool trick? I read peach bomber and grab release... Is this escapable?

Mmac

Smash Lord
Man, I went to pawnshops for an hour, and hoping they would be up when I got back ;_;

But I got BattleClash, Sunset Riders, and Castlevania III ^_^

BUT HURRY! You're killing us! X_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom