• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get ready to change your controller settings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
This should have been locked when I told people to set their A button as smash attack...

Seriously.

Then I corrected myself and nobody made anything of it XD

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Yeh but its pretty ******** when we say, no, niko had nothign to do with it, and then ******* there says "nope i still blame niko," thats ignorance and stupidity. is it not?
That's what they call "sarcasm."

I'd call the irony of you defending and glorifying Niko after trolling his account/ bashing his reputation "ignorance and stupidity."

Good night.

DeadlyTurnip

Smash Journeyman
Yeh but its pretty ******** when we say, no, niko had nothign to do with it, and then ******* there says "nope i still blame niko," thats ignorance and stupidity. is it not?
He said, supposedly. That Niko_k had claimed he had nothing to do with it. But he still believed he was responsible.

It's just the wording.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How about this my fellow Peach players of mine.

Next time you don't see me post in a thread.......take a hint.......

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman

Yeah guys! Dark peach doesn't get tricked like everybody else! (see XERAMPELINAE that was an example of sarcasm on a message board, it doesn't work well does it)

ffs NEO called it out straitforward as a hoax, and nobody listened at all, i'm sure drk.pch would have had much more influence.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This is still epic.

Greatest troll I've ever seen.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
A trained brawl nub is just a nub that is trained it can't evolve. Its got perma everstone. So u can never teach these nubs to realize obvious trolls. lolol. trolls always win.

purepwnage 101.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Actually my size is XL. I've put on a bit of weight since I got into brawl and peach. XD

Just kidding, as you can see i'm Medium to Large

sorry with the delay on the video, my internet keeps cutting out, I PROMISE AT MOST half an hour, probably before that tho
This was the funniest part in the whole thread, because this guy dressed up as Peach happened to be sitting RIGHT NEXT TO ME when I pulled up this thread at a LAN party.

No joke.

It's Artifice. :)

Seriously, the chances of you picking out a random picture of a Peach cosplayer and me happening to be right next to him at the time...

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Niko get a peach dress, do it for lulz. You will be able to raise a bigger army and control smashboards!

pastaboy

Smash Champion

didnt we just say that ppl shuld think of their own and not follow teh leader. ppl following their presious leader only gets them more screwed, hence this thread.

PikminEater

Smash Cadet
Holy crap, I was fooled completely! XD Good thing I spent like 3 minutes on this before I gave up. Dam, this would have been an awesome glitch.

Oh well, Peach is still beast in my life, even if she can't one-hit KO MK... :)

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Hence religion needs to go and the pathetic gubbamant, but anyways. Pasta you remember those ***s from wendy's? I seen that ***got wearing the black. I noticed him, then he noticed me and he kept walking towards thats when I was going to the mall. Lol what a ***** he talked sooo much ****, he had his chance right there 1v1.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Hence religion needs to go and the pathetic gubbamant, but anyways. Pasta you remember those ***s from wendy's? I seen that ***got wearing the black. I noticed him, then he noticed me and he kept walking towards thats when I was going to the mall. Lol what a ***** he talked sooo much ****, he had his chance right there 1v1.
you shuld of yelled out P3NiS!!!

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
He Will Be Able To Taek Ova Da Wolrd.

WOW I COMPLETELY FORGOT WHY WE PISSED HIM OFF. LOL I had to much fun realizing how much a fool he is.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
I've seen more pointless threads NOT get locked. Besides at this rate It'll be the longest thread everby the end of the week. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom