• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get ready to change your controller settings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm banned from Rapidshare ;_;
Youtube is broken sorry :(

The youtube version is black. It won't show anything.
We're working on fixing this issue right now.

I still dont understand how this can work with yoshi. You're gonna have to explain it cause from what I'm getting from the video, counters are needed and I guess an item is needed too

We're working on fixing this issue right now.

bigman40

Smash Master
Maybe through Yoshi's nuetral b? That's the best I can think of.
From looking at the video. It looks like you need both a projectile, and a counter move. I don't see how it works with ike since he has no projectile, and since yoshi doesn't have a counter

Chaco

Never Logs In
THis so odd...Yoshi I don't see this happening for.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I was referring to people who keep saying "Youtube is broken".

Also, will this work on any other character besides MK? The technique is AMAZING. Only problem is that it looks to take awhile to set up.

Also, like I said earlier, why does it only work with this setup?
Only works with this setup... If it works on other characters, that means they have a similar configuration of hitbox's. I'm trying against smaller characters right now.

From looking at the video. It looks like you need both a projectile, and a counter move. I don't see how it works with ike since he has no projectile, and since yoshi doesn't have a counter
Well you have to use yoshi to throw the egg, and then ike to counter.

I just tried it out myself and it works. Nice find! :)
Excellent! You should help figure out what characters it also works on.

Veggi

Smash Champion
If there's a chance that it doesn't need a counter, just a wierd hit box, Yoshi's egg lay is the only thing I can think of.

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
This glitch i guess reminds of Links though his isn't a glitch. Link throws his arrow and Marth does dancing blades and is sent flying of the stage. This seems very situational but someone will use it eventually in a tourny or something.

Good find NIko_K.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Its possible with yoshis downair as well, but the chances are sOOOOOOO low.

It was the yoshi dair trick that led me to finding this entire thing.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Peach scandal lulz.

Now that I have time I'll try it, if you need to capture anything just message me.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Niko, I saw the video and I don't understand what you did that makes it MK specific?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Omfg I Just Saw It Holy Hfsdoifhsdlfhsdlfsdjl:fjsdlfjsdlfjsdlfsdj Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sdhfslfhsd: Omgggggg

It is a little trick y to pull off..but, if you do this just once, the match is yours. So I still see this being very useful.

It's less situational than you think. It works in teams because your partner can activate toad for you using a projectile or laser, like Fox. At the very least this can **** in teams.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm going to smoke sesh. This has been so stressful getting the upload working. This is an epic day for peach.

FYI: only 1 turnip needs to hit, and doesn't need to be coming from above, just needs to hit in the PERFECT spot, I know that this will be able to be used in matches.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
*posts in the craziest thread the Peach boards has had in a while*

Niko_K

Smash Master
Hey Niko, I saw the video and I don't understand what you did that makes it MK specific?
Its a hit box collision glitch, I BELIEVE that it has to do with the toad hitting all hit boxes on metaknight at once, because it covers a large area. The turnip hitting at the same time, causes the game to register TONNES of hits becasue the turnip collides with the spores of the toad.

Just a theory.

Chaco

Never Logs In
So explain the Yoshi process please, you've skipped our questions about it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
K seriously now I'm going out to blaze. Be back in 30 minutes.

Yoshi players, take the same concept and controls (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE ****ING CONTROLS) and it uses the egg, and dair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom