• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BBQ°

Smash Champion
you guys, there's a huge tournament at waba this saturday

everyone is going, including me, sleepyk, and p diddy.

also I heard that there was a guaranteed pot of $300k, so tell everyone you know.

Lounis is giving people rides, so contact him

peace out booty lickas

VietGeek

Smash Hero
tourney at the korean restaurant right next to the waba game tennis centre

everyone is going for some bbq

guaranteed pot of DERICIOUSU SU JUNG GWA

I GEB RAIDO ON MEINE BAISHIKURU

obv :012:

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman

also I heard that there was a guaranteed pot of $300k, so tell everyone you know.

peace out booty lickas
ill see if trevor can go and see if jammal wants to come along

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ill see if trevor can go and see if jammal wants to come along
just got word that lounis is gonna pick me up in a mexi-van so im sure he can drive around town picking up everyone. he has room.

infact, here's the picture he sent me.

He's also nice enough to bring candy for the ride.

Player-1

Smash Legend

peace out booty lickas
???source???

Robin1613

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Robin1613
Is there anyone coming to the next revival on the 26th?

They're having monthlies now, and this is like the only tourny i can make consitently...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Who was it that knocked over my Wii so long ago? Player-2, I think?

Dude owes me his copy of Brawl. Mine is starting to freeze up and take forever to load Pokémon. He can have mine if he wants.

Player-1

Smash Legend
IDK if it was P2, but he doesn't even live in this area and rarely comes to tournament, I only see him ever so often because he lives at his dads house.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I dunno. If someone remembers clearly, or has a suspicion, though, ask around for me. I really don't want to have to buy a THIRD Brawl disc.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
we'll finish that game
and get the
happy ending

or possibly the sad ending where both of us end up crying

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
I dunno. If someone remembers clearly, or has a suspicion, though, ask around for me. I really don't want to have to buy a THIRD Brawl disc.
I remembered seeing this awhile back...

Yeah sorry about that couldn't see someones controller cord. I also did the same thing at p-1s house the night before so I feel cursed.

If my Brawl disc stops working within the next month, though, you owe me. >:o

Player-1

Smash Legend
Why should I be responsible for something that has nothing to do with me? I'll alert p2 next time I see him but this has nothing to do with ne so they'll just have to work it out themselves. I was just reminding reflex that he gave a month for the disc to break and it's been like...3-4months?

Purple

Hi guys!
It's more the fact that Player-2 was the direct cause as to why Reflex's brawl disc doesn't work, and you're the person associated with him, so you should be telling Player-2 what Reflex is saying.

Yes, Reflex said a month, and if you want to get technical and be like "well I don't want Player-2 to pay for it because it's been longer than a month" be my guest and do that, but I personally would be pissed if someone got away from giving me something in return for something they broke over a technicality, wouldn't you?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It was a general statement. You don't have to do anything, and neither does he, technically; I'd just appreciate it, because I've always taken good care of my disc, and I feel like this is silly to have to deal with.

I'll look into USB Loader stuff in the meantime, but if you could mention it, I would appreciate it.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Reflex, do you already have homebrew and all of that goodness on it? I can show you how to do it :I
I got the Homebrew Channel recently and Gecko OS, but nothing beyond that. Just realized that SDHC cards don't work with Gecko, so I need a new SD card for codes, I guess.

I don't really know what I'm doing, so someone would probably have to hold my hand through it.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Any tourneys going on the 30th of April?

I'm thinking about throwing a huge birthday tourney at my house that day, no venue fee or anything just bring yourself. I don't really have any confirmation on this right now though unless there is some kind of interest.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

I'm thinking about throwing a huge birthday tourney at my house that day, no venue fee or anything just bring yourself. I don't really have any confirmation on this right now though unless there is some kind of interest.
That sounds wonderful. As long as nothing major is happening with school, I'd go.

DRN

Smash Lord

Me, Dyno, and Make Diab would come.

Top Bottom