• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
who is all going to salt

i want to know who i'm going to embarass with falcon

dyno's going to get gr > falcon punched
Why dont u pick luigi and grab release me to down taunt??
You should see how much ketchup he puts on dem Burger King burgers. ****'s no longer a burger LOL.
Oh my god. Same with chick-fil-a sandwiches and wendies burgers!
Dyno told me we were stopping or else I would have bought a sprite like you, turtl.
That never happened..

BigLøu

Smash Lord
wtf chas winterfest was defintily NOT the last time uve ridden with me, I can think of at least 3 tournies off the top of my head after that

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
As an aside, if we end up going to WHOBO 3, I'm teaming with BigLou, so you'll have your work cut out for you in Teams, too.

DRN

Smash Lord
wtf chas winterfest was defintily NOT the last time uve ridden with me, I can think of at least 3 tournies off the top of my head after that
Lol i know man i was just exaggerating how long its been since we've gone to a tourney together. Lets go to whobo seems like it'd be fun.

Big lou/drn it would be really cool to see you at whobo. im pretty sure trela would want to get some revenge on dat lou.
Seeee Lounis ppl wanna c u there.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So, do we have a confirmed ride to the place? I can still help pay for gas. All we need to find is housing.

Player-3

Smash Hero
where is whobo

h stands for houston right

whats the date? i can't find the link atm

i would like to go but idk

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I just thought about this, but we might need multiple rides LOL I didn't think the interest would be so high.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I thought Zatch can drive to whobo. All yall needed was housing(zatch/anybody go to whobo thread i posted housing). Oh and yea i name seach whobo. its interesting to see people talk about my event.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I thought Zatch can drive to whobo. All yall needed was housing(zatch/anybody go to whobo thread i posted housing). Oh and yea i name seach whobo. its interesting to see people talk about my event.
Zatch is like 15 years old i think, and I haven't seen him around many ga tournies lately. but if he has a way to get to whobo then more power to him.

I really want to go to your event fffffffffffff

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
zatch can't even drive to GA tournaments
I'm 15. haha. I was still searching for a carpool of GA players, and i found a few interested, so i was intent on joining them. If i could drive, i don't think i'd make it OoS without having to switch drivers or take a break :urg: I can STILL help pay for gas.
All we need is housing.

Firsssssst. SNOW RETURNS TO GAyyyyyy. :fuuu:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
MAKE POSTS ABOUT ATTENDING TOURNAMENTS

ASSUME THINGS OF OTHER PEOPLE

bbq spreading his scrub ways to the rest of GA

Top Bottom