• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Due to the fortunate possibility that TGK can drive me to the venue, would anyone be able to drive me back? I live about 30-45 minutes away from the venue iirc.

If my mom isn't busy on Saturday, then i'll ask her to drive me back instead. Just thought i'd ask before i went searching for rides like i did at Tech x.x

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Due to the fortunate possibility that TGK can drive me to the venue, would anyone be able to drive me back? I live about 30-45 minutes away from the venue iirc.

If my mom isn't busy on Saturday, then i'll ask her to drive me back instead. Just thought i'd ask before i went searching for rides like i did at Tech x.x
I might be able to depending on my route and how close everyone is to eachother.

APC

Smash Rookie
I'll be there, I'm glad I finally found this thread.
Salt sounds good

or
Crush(******* ROB Uber Smash Hall)

Player-3

Smash Hero
stinger you have to go to this there's no way i wouldn't make it and then we can finally have a real match to determine who's better on 75m

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
What happened, Scatt? :(

My sister is going to Orlando Florida to DisneyWorld until Friday. If anyone wants to come over during the week that she's out (and i'm free from babysitting), it can be done. I'm having friends over on Friday, so if you decide to go to the Athens tourney, you may be able to (depending on how early i arrange things with my mom) stay over for the night, so we can go there on the Saturday.

Edit: Oh, and my family just got this new glass stand for the HD TV and game consoles :yeahboi: Only problem is getting the thing together, and lifting the TV onto the mount x.x Halp?
Zatch, do you mind if I come with (possibly) Neo X tomorrow? I'm not sure if we'll be able to spend the night but I would like to do something smash-related this weekend. I'm not definite on being able to come over, but it doesn't hurt to ask early.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That's alright by me. Fwop will be over too, so it'd be nice for him to meet you two :) I need to practice up with Ike as well, especially before the tourney. Just give me a possible time and it should be set. My mom said she doesn't mind.

Oh, and since me and my mom don't really want your mom on the road with her neckbrance and all, my mom agreed to pick you guys up, if you didn't mind.

On the tournament: My mom said that she might be able to drive me, but i need the address to the place D: Fwop isn't going to the tourney, afaik. He's busy packing up to move closer to school.

Player-3

Smash Hero
lp you remind me of me back in the day

tbh i've gone through the process of maining every character in the game besides:

yoshi and zelda

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
That's alright by me. Fwop will be over too, so it'd be nice for him to meet you two :) I need to practice up with Ike as well, especially before the tourney. Just give me a possible time and it should be set. My mom said she doesn't mind.

Oh, and since me and my mom don't really want your mom on the road with her neckbrance and all, my mom agreed to pick you guys up, if you didn't mind.

On the tournament: My mom said that she might be able to drive me, but i need the address to the place D: Fwop isn't going to the tourney, afaik. He's busy packing up to move closer to school.
Don't worry about driving me and Neo x(If we do come). My mom's out of her neckbrace now. :)

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Don't worry about driving me and Neo x(If we do come). My mom's out of her neckbrace now. :)
That's fine. Hopefully i'll see you there =)

@P3: I think i've mained everyone in the game besides Kirby and Wario.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I heard Lain used to CP M2k to Pictochat because the stage makes it hard for MK to Dair camp.
Many of the transformations make it difficult for Meta Knight to D-Air camp, yes. Also, the high ceiling and generally wide area makes it so that you won't die to Shuttle Loop until very high percents. Anyone with grab-release shenanigans would be able to manage on the normal part of the stage.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
So why is the stage banned here again?

Correct me if I'm wrong but around like mid '10 GA just got MK's. Why was this stage banned in the first place? lol

Player-3

Smash Hero
i would main falcon but i'd have to play the game more so i didn't mess up buffering stuff

why play falcon and try when i can play metaknight and not have to worry about lacking technical perfection because he's so safe

Top Bottom