• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'll be at ATL Revival. So will D0N since he's visiting and staying at my place next weekend so get hyped! You guys need to try to actively bring setups since I heard in the past there was setup problems. I'll be bringing my Wii at the very least.

Who the heck steals a trash can... I'm pretty sure you guys just misplaced it lol. I can't even think of a valid reason someone would steal a trash can. Even if you desperately needed it for an apartment or something.... I think most would rather spend $10 than take a USED/half-full trash can from somewhere lol.

Everyone should forget about Momocon like last year >.> lol.

@Scatt - Happy Belated B-Day! I'm still going to try to beat you at ATL Rev though :3

@miles - You should come to ATL Rev and get a rematch ;)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'll be at ATL Revival. So will D0N since he's visiting and staying at my place next weekend so get hyped! You guys need to try to actively bring setups since I heard in the past there was setup problems. I'll be bringing my Wii at the very least.

Who the heck steals a trash can... I'm pretty sure you guys just misplaced it lol. I can't even think of a valid reason someone would steal a trash can. Even if you desperately needed it for an apartment or something.... I think most would rather spend $10 than take a USED/half-full trash can from somewhere lol.

Everyone should forget about Momocon like last year >.> lol.

@Scatt - Happy Belated B-Day! I'm still going to try to beat you at ATL Rev though :3

@miles - You should come to ATL Rev and get a rematch ;)

Haha no doubt I'll try my best to make it ;)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
When and where is Final Round? I'll consider going (if I can find and confirm a ride, obv. :012:) if Momocon doesn't get much interest. Although I might take into consideration how Momocon may get a few players that were expecting a good turnout, so I'd like to contribute.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll wait until more details come (or a thread is created), but I'm certain I cannot attend both.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nevermind. The series dropped brawl on thier circuit. No point anymore.
Looks like I'm likely to be at Momocon.

Won't be seeing you guys until whenever.
Lil' G lives about half an hour away from you. You should try to play him until a ride to tourneys is able to be made.

Do you have a car or license?

bigman40

Smash Master
I crashed my car last year. Wasn't repairable in any fashion. I'm not going to be doing anything brawl related since my friends stopped caring about brawl (especially since MvC3 took over here). What's worse is I'll be stuck here for the rest of this year. So, I won't be seeing you guys anytime soon unless it was momentarily.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Yo, we should play a new game competitively.
melty blood melty blood melty blood melty blood melty blood melty blood

bigman40

Smash Master
Despite my character being a complete clone of Sophitia in SC2, I'm down to play that game.

Jamaal, I REALLY don't enjoy playing a game that involves lolis unless there's one that's super bad *** that I can enjoy.

Lou, go back to practicing Diddy *****.

Purple

Hi guys!
Despite my character being a complete clone of Sophitia in SC2, I'm down to play that game.

Jamaal, I REALLY don't enjoy playing a game that involves lolis unless there's one that's super bad *** that I can enjoy.

Lou, go back to practicing Diddy *****.
Kouma homie, he's beast as ****

Top Bottom