• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Noooo way, you can't play Nightmare, you're way too nice looking lolol.

Oh wait, doesn't his *** voice actor do Link as well? lol

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Haha, I think his Japanese voice actor is. I picked Nightmare because when I played the demo when the game came out, my choices were Frenchy McTightpants (Raphael) and a massive dude in black armor with a giant claw for an arm and a sword as big as his body. Who do you think I'm gonna choose, haha.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I see.

Also guys my old friend Kingheart may start attending tourney's now we should all welcome him and hopefully gain even MORE ATTENDANCE from his visits. I know some of you have heard that me and him had like some sort of E-Beef w/ each other but we just forgot about it and now are just gonna move forward for the best of our Smash Scene. So look out for him in the future!

VietGeek

Smash Hero

Jamaal, I REALLY don't enjoy playing a game that involves lolis unless there's one that's super bad *** that I can enjoy.

i don't know what srknews (which is fair and balanced) has been telling you, but melty blood only has three lolis. and two are doppelgangers of each other (like, from a story basis too). one is a china girl. <_<

all the other girls are "adults" (or like off by 2 years from age 20 [japanese adulthood?]). srknews complains all the character designs are boring because there aren't milkjugs popping about in the frame by frames. but if it did, then srknews would be complaining about the moral-less state of games today.

srknews is not a reliable outlet for any fighting games not made by capcom, isn't AMERIKAN 150% (mortal kombat), or isn't TEKKEN. too many thoughtless scrubs up there nowadays.

basically the majority of srknews is about as stupid as trollboards (here).

kouma is a badass. ****ing captain falcon if he was more dignified. nanaya is a troll, trolls well, trolls all the time. there's roa and tohno shiki too.

also neko arc chaos is quite "manly".

Player-1

Smash Legend
What would the best weekend for you guys be in March to come to another SALT tournament in *******, Georgia?:

March 5th (Melee tourney that day)
March 12th (Momocon that day)
March 19th (G6 that day)

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well the 5th is out because the church can't have it that day, also in April all of the weekends are available are there the 16th so it is between the 12th and then 19th

I imagine the 12th would be best because I think more people are going to G6 than momocon =/, we can just not have a tournament in March at this venue if there isn't much interest =(?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I can't do the 12th because I'm taking my SAT so I guess you should do it the 12th then lol. I'm only 1 person after all =/

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If I don't get enough interest then I won't hold a tournament in March
I'm only interested in Momocon because I want to contribute to the possibility of minor attendance, and I'm getting a free ride with some friends +Free tickets were provided. Judging by the past tourney from SALT, I'm unsure about being able to attend the next.
Anime Club is hosting a meet tomorrow, so I should have more detail then.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
melty blood melty blood melty blood melty blood melty blood melty blood
vietgeek doesn't play AH3 yet? news
I think SALT would be better on the day of momocon since it doesn't seem like many people here are going. plus if momocon is having a brawl tourney I get the feeling it'll just be like the AWA one
really really jank

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If anyone wants to come over next weekend, I'm trying to host a small get-together with some friends from Dacula (Abel, Taki, and possibly Zero).

Umby

Smash Master
I'm only interested in Momocon because I want to contribute to the possibility of minor attendance, and I'm getting a free ride with some friends +Free tickets were provided.
The attendance for Brawl is likely to be good, even without people from the more competitive side of the community. Just to have an idea, I took second from a 40 player bracket last time, with only T2 Virus, BearsAreScary, and Tong being any kind of notable there.

._.

Yeah.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The attendance for Brawl is likely to be good, even without people from the more competitive side of the community. Just to have an idea, I took second from a 40 player bracket last time, with only T2 Virus, BearsAreScary, and Tong being any kind of notable there.

._.

Yeah.
I'm not really looking for good players as much as I am to just contribute to the attendance. There's also a much higher likelihood of me being at this than SALT2.

I just thought I'd ask around, seeing as how a thread for the tourney(?) has yet to be made.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I might go to momocon

* edit **** nvm ill actually be at an nc tourney
G6? That's on the 19th iirc. I was trying to get to that too, seeing how I shouldn't need to spend much on Momocon.

Edit: YESSSSS, my friend has a spare ticket for me =) He's giving a free ride for the club. I'll most definitely be at Momocon.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
G6? That's on the 19th iirc. I was trying to get to that too, seeing how I shouldn't need to spend much on Momocon.

Edit: YESSSSS, my friend has a spare ticket for me =) He's giving a free ride for the club. I'll most definitely be at Momocon.
Theres a diff tourney on the 12th

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Theres a diff tourney on the 12th
Oh, well, alright. I'll look forward to seeing all the possible attendees. Anime club was postponed due to early release today, so I should have more information by next Thursday, if not sooner.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master

._.

Yeah.
Way to not mention me. :glare:

I placed fairly high too.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Guys, I haven't heard much information about who can come to SALT. IF there is another SALT tournament then it will be on the 12th. If you guys are interested in going then PLEASE say something because I NEED to know, otherwise I will just call having it on the 12th if there's only going to be like 5 people there. I'll make the final call Sunday, but I really need to know if anyone would be interested on this day, I can't have it any other day except the 19th which is G6 which would be even less attendance.

Top Bottom