• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
So.... I spoke to my mom about having a smashfest at my house, and seems to be an ok for right now. However, she doesn't want anyone 21 or older coming for now. :( I have to clean up a bit around the house, but other than that, she's fine with it. When would be a good date to have one?

D0N

Smash Ace
I'm on skype w/ Pitzer.
I hear you wrecked his MK in Singles brax GF's lol.
I suppose... It really wasn't that bad he's just disappointed and making it sound bad lol. I won 3-1.

Since he brought it up, I won a tournament guys! Only lost 2 games :)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I suppose... It really wasn't that bad he's just disappointed and making it sound bad lol. I won 3-1.

You're good. I'm so happy you beat him because he's from MD/VA. He's not 1 of the people that talks mad ****. Not saying that MD/VA does. But mad people on the EC are saying GA's PR list is as easy as flushing the toilet. Some I'm glad you had the chance to beat 1 of SOVA's top players.

D0N

Smash Ace
Thanks, but I am from SoVA lol. I just travel alot. I'm not one to talk trash though unless i'm just joking around.

GA is great :)

bigman40

Smash Master
is somebody bringing a wii so we can practice in the hotel room?
I'll be bringing my wii to MLG for our hotel room.

So.... I spoke to my mom about having a smashfest at my house, and seems to be an ok for right now. However, she doesn't want anyone 21 or older coming for now. :( I have to clean up a bit around the house, but other than that, she's fine with it. When would be a good date to have one?
LOL, so how is everyone else going to get there if the GA drivers can't go? Pretty much makes your smashfest moot man.

GA is good training imo

especially micaelis, that MK is boring as fux lol
This man is right. If you lose to me, then you need to step it up big time.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I honestly didn't plan on having one for a while. For now, I just need to figure out who gets rides from who. Guess that I should't have assumed that most of the smash community under 21 gets their ride from their parents. :/

bigman40

Smash Master
It is what it is. Really, no one has their parents drive them unless it's to a tourney. Chas always has a GA driver pick em up and Alby is the only one I know of that has his mom drive him to places (even though I told his mom that I can pick him up and make her job easier >_>).

DRN

Smash Lord

Wow good stuff dude. So are u playing brawl again? Or did u enter for another reason? U better not lose to any Zss' while ur there. It'd make me :[

@Scatt- Yes sadly like scatz said i never have a ride unless someone from GA drives me (in the past Lounis and most recently Scatz). Just curious though, how far r u from USGA?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm bringing a Wii to APEX. I'm actually letting them use mine (without hacks I think) for the tournament. So it'll be in my carry on bag and we can play with it at the hotel.

I can bring a full setup to MLG if there is room in the car (doubt it) but I'll still bring my Wii at the very least.
k i guess its a good thing that i dont have to bring mine up there.
I think I can make it if its in late Aug. But i dont think i can bring anyone thanks to the 1/2 year rule about new drivers.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'm 20 Scatt :D so can I maybe come? lol. Kind of borderline though. Sounds like your mom thinks it's childish for people over 21 to play video games. That or she doesn't like you hanging out with people who can legally drink lol.

I'll leave it up to you though. Tell me if you'd want me to come or not and whether you want me to try to help you influence your mom at all. Any decision you decide on is A okay by me.

D0N

Smash Ace
Wow good stuff dude. So are u playing brawl again? Or did u enter for another reason? U better not lose to any Zss' while ur there. It'd make me :[

@Scatt- Yes sadly like scatz said i never have a ride unless someone from GA drives me (in the past Lounis and most recently Scatz). Just curious though, how far r u from USGA?
Well it's not like I beat you last time we played lol :embarrass. I entered because I could win... Grand Finals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWmQ0sK_LIE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmDhdytT70I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wstZIAohpuk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLVlLuu-qp0

Saltix

Smash Lord
**** it, I wanna go to MLG
are there any open spots left in the cars?

I think initially I was supposed to be car pooling with GTR

bigman40

Smash Master
If more people come, then I'll drive my car to MLG. As it stands right now, I'm not driving my car due to not enough people going.

Edit: Lol. The last time I got tipsy was my 21st birthday. I haven't done any drinking after that.

Saltix

Smash Lord
If more people come, then I'll drive my car to MLG. As it stands right now, I'm not driving my car due to not enough people going.

Edit: Lol. The last time I got tipsy was my 21st birthday. I haven't done any drinking after that.
How many more people do you need?

iDeo

Smash Journeyman

ah yes tipsy. I remember the time i was tipsy....the world was like the matrix.

and that was just a shot glass of rum.

DRN

Smash Lord
Have a little sympathy. Your mom let you do whatever you wanted when you were 14?
Changed it since in the middle of high school is usually when your parents stop treating u like a baby and let u have a life. Or at least for me it was, sadly not for dyno though :[.

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol. It happened to me already. The difference is, if I did my **** already, then I want to at least have the free time to do the stuff I want.

Rayku

Smash Lord
My mom was pretty lenient on the weekends. I've never had a house big enough to comfortably accommodate a smashfest so I've never asked. I just love it when people fit stereotypes so perfectly, which is why I laughed

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
You're good. I'm so happy you beat him because he's from MD/VA. He's not 1 of the people that talks mad ****. Not saying that MD/VA does. But mad people on the EC are saying GA's PR list is as easy as flushing the toilet. Some I'm glad you had the chance to beat 1 of SOVA's top players.
Its amazing what Name searches do on smashboards

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
i put my foot down to my mom, she cut it off and serve it to me on a platter. then tell me go to my room. XD

man those timez were hilarious and scary

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
man~ my mom is like "rafy, you can leave when you clean your room." Then i be like "BI+CH, IMA LEAVE WHEN I **** WELL PLZ!" Then she starts cryin and ****, and i leave...

Nah, my mom is cool as hell. I love my mama :D

Top Bottom