• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Wow so it turns out with MLG moving around their tournies that MLG DC is the same weekend as tipped off 6.

Very small chance I'll be going to tipped off 6 now :(:(:(

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
I'm probably going to make this month's waba monthly since I'll be in GA around that time. (:

I was talking to BigLou yesterday, he told me his car to MLG: Raleigh is full. ): So is there any chance anyone else from GA driving there I could get a ride with? I'd really like to go, but getting there is the hard part, especially with me being OoC and all. Lol.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Where do you mean when you say Phoenix City? It might take some planning for me if it's out of state, but in state, you've got me as a possibility.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i remember the good old days

where i could donate to the melee community with my meager high school funds

and be chastised by silkyK

alas

such days are gone

like ice on a windy tager

Umby

Smash Master
Depends on the day. I'd probably go in September or later, but can't do it any other time.
If it weren't for AWA I might be in agreement with this. If I get any kind of funds to do stuff that month, it'd be for either my birthday or AWA, and I'm banking on the latter. Otherwise, I'd be interested.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
it's a cp, and i mean, the big guy is identical to the laser on halberd i guess, just another bad random factor.
NO

FUCKING

WAY!!

You can SDI Halberd's laser and it will only give you like 15 damage. The turtle sh*t will just send you back to the respawn platform with one stock missing.

If that stage is ever made legal. I will make sure to abuse the hell out of it with Wario/D3/idontcarewho!

NO!

Player-1

Smash Legend
i think it's more like one of those fancy mansions that are huge and the main bedroom has such a huge closet that there's a closet within the closet and he's just coming out of the first closet.

Top Bottom