• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Yeah i'm coming. :O Nice1 I forgot to mention this, but if Neo x( my regular partner) happens to get enough money, by the monthly, i'll team with him instead.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Raf my good sir. Are you able to make it even with the knee?
My doctors never got back to me about rescheduling my surgery, so i'll definitely be there! I'm starting to think i'm not going to have the surgery at all now. I mean, i'm not going to be able to play soccer, basketball, or any sport seriously anymore; but i can still do other stuff to stay in shape i suppose :dizzy:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ideo, you should not be approaching this game in terms of ease of use. pick a character you like watching someone else play well or a character that you like as a character.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Sleepy you still going to AL this weekend?

I want you to record this $20 MM so I can go back and watch this later.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
My doctors never got back to me about rescheduling my surgery, so i'll definitely be there! I'm starting to think i'm not going to have the surgery at all now. I mean, i'm not going to be able to play soccer, basketball, or any sport seriously anymore; but i can still do other stuff to stay in shape i suppose :dizzy:
You remind me of the karate kid. Near the end with the semi final round of the tourney the guy tries to injure his leg.

Your the best around

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I sent Scatz a messege since hes a taxi to see if he can come get me havent got a reply yet
Scatz--make it happen. Please?

@wazoo:

I'm in NJ and I saw that commercial on TV. I was like... TOO PERFECT, haha
It's now my personal webpage. Is that commercial on Youtube by chance? (Everything is these days.)

Me Seth Ragnorak and that may be it
FYI keep a spot open for me.

is there still room in the car for me
Read above.

I'm housing these guys, it would make sense I go with them, obv.

Oh, and Kadaj: Check your VMs and let me know what time you'll be coming in! ASAP.

Thanks.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
@wazoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SZBaE3-oTo

ideo, you should not be approaching this game in terms of ease of use. pick a character you like watching someone else play well or a character that you like as a character.
oh yeah, definitely this. If you have the mindset that "oh I want to get into competitive melee but I want to use an easy character", then you need to change your mindset. Melee is not an easy game, but it's one of the most rewarding if you put time and effort.

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
was just askin a question about a character SleepyK. I'm not gonna play melee competitive anyway. I just go to the Temple of Ganondorf and that's where i stay. Melee has way too much lag for me to bare. Even with the L-canceling the game is just far too laggy.

but i will admit this, it feelz good to actually stream combos w/o interruption

bigman40

Smash Master
double post cause I don't give a ****. People who need a ride from me, PM me your phone number (cell for some who might post a home phone) and your address by tonight.

If I don't get them by tonight (like 10 pm), then I'm not coming to get you unless you text me.

Top Bottom