• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Rayku

Smash Lord
Dyno we should team more I really had a lot of fun with that

Serin I'm sorry I discouraged you from MM'ing me, I really think you could have done better against my Fox simply because I'm reckless

Firoki

Smash Rookie
Just want to shout out to everyone that went, I had alot of fun. Also if you enjoyed melee, you're welcome because I brought the only setup.:laugh:

Oh, and extra thanks to Rayku for packing my **** in. Good **** man.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yes thank you very much for bringing Melee I wish we could have had a little tournament or something LIKE AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE SAID WOULD HAVE BEEN COOL

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Dyno we should team more I really had a lot of fun with that

Serin I'm sorry I discouraged you from MM'ing me, I really think you could have done better against my Fox simply because I'm reckless
Yes. I also had a lot of fun. I saw you team with micaelis once and there was a lot of team killing going on but I dont know. You only hit me with like 3 small auras.

Some time we shal team again rayku. I greatly enjoyed it :)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'm just so upset on how teams went down for me. I couldn't compete because Flea was too late, and I didn't know the entrance fee was 5 dollars as a wii discount. Even though I had my wii on me lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
idk why you're getting mad when you're not even expected to win yet

OHHHH

Rayku

Smash Lord
I broke my controller by throwing it once.

Ever since I've always played with my bag directly in front of me so I can throw it at that

Top Bottom