• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Is there any chance of bricing the wii? If so I will just send it in to nintendo asap.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
It's so ****in annoying in GA though, Finding a job is so hard and all these young high school kids take them before the important people can get them.
yeah srry

but you need to rng abuse more

how else are you suppose to find shinies

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
I don't care who plays MK, it's fun fighting him but annoying at the same time. Regardless I'll fight the MK player to the best of my ability.

If I recall I think Idaho banned MK from their region and any1 who plays him gets off the PR. They can't even play MK OoS or they'll get kicked off the PR. I mite be wrong on the state but I think its Idaho, u can check.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
idaho is the potato state

at least according to rumours

mind you these are very different from rumors

Purple

Hi guys!
Hello 9 millimeter, nice to meet you. For starters make sure to use the edit button instead of posting mutliple replies. Also combo breaker is a tournament you definitely want to start going to, however the one for this month just passed :(. You should come to ATL revival!

9millimeter

Smash Rookie
Hello 9 millimeter, nice to meet you. For starters make sure to use the edit button instead of posting mutliple replies. Also combo breaker is a tournament you definitely want to start going to, however the one for this month just passed :(. You should come to ATL revival!
Thanks for the warm welcome, :)
And sorry for the spam of post it wasint purposely. I wanna go to ATL revival but how much is it ?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Thanks for the warm welcome, :)
And sorry for the spam of post it wasint purposely. I wanna go to ATL revival but how much is it ?

I need some new Textures lol. I have a lot too I just don't ever play w/ Textures on for some reason. It's really annoying lol.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
I def wanna make one of these, if not this one then the next one. Waba too good. Hey GA how has the turnout been for this lately?

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
30+ easily. With OoS players, we reached 40 players one time.
**** that's what I'm talking about. That's way better than over here in SC, we couldn't get a crowd of 40 for a free orgy w/ weed and alcohol, LMAO.

I know August has MLG but I'mma try to make a Waba then. =].

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
**** that's what I'm talking about. That's way better than over here in SC, we couldn't get a crowd of 40 for a free orgy w/ weed and alcohol, LMAO.

I know August has MLG but I'mma try to make a Waba then. =].
lol, I'll be back in school for the fall by then.

Top Bottom