• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
lolz.

and wow KID. i'll make sure not to let that happen
Awesome =D.
Hm I wonder how good wifi is from SC to GA. If anybody here wants to play me sometime PM me and whip me into shape. Maybe if the lag isn't garbage it'll be worth it. TRAIN ME UP GA <3

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Awesome =D.
Hm I wonder how good wifi is from SC to GA. If anybody here wants to play me sometime PM me and whip me into shape. Maybe if the lag isn't garbage it'll be worth it. TRAIN ME UP GA <3
You can never tell. I get trash connection to people 10 minutes away from me but i get great (in terms of wifi) connection with someone in Canada. lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
Oh man I -hope- SC makes a showing to a tournament I'm at.

'Cause you know I'm a horrible person and all, I ruin everyone's time

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Can we go ahead and start planning/hyping up the next monthly? It will be the last one for this PR season and the last one for the true Summer.

The monthly will be on August 21st. If everyone can make it, expect a 45+ man tournament (I'm already planning on bringing 3+ non-regulars). Please, please go ahead and try to schedule it for yourself if possible and notify others about it. The more effort people put in the better and larger it'll be.

I don't want to hear anything at all about money johns or ride johns. Everyone has almost an entire month starting today to try to find a ride and save money. If you have to, skip a few meals and you'll have the money you need and an angry but smaller stomach. Get back-up rides if you have to. Parent johns are unacceptable too. Find out what your parents want you to do before now and then and DO it. Deals can always be made.

The only acceptable john is perhaps a family vacation. Otherwise, man up. Procrastination leads to bad attendance.

Someone go ahead and post up on AiB about the tournament and try to get some interest going (Dyno or P1 do the posting? Delegating, *****es!).

Hype this **** up people. We have to do the work if we want the results.

That is all.

Rayku

Smash Lord
As far as I know the only Georgians who don't know about Waba that play Brawl post on AllisBrawl or don't browse Smashboards at all.

And even though Player 1 advertises there they just don't come.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Seriously though alot gerogians dont know that waba exists we should put up some adds or something

True^

As far as I know the only Georgians who don't know about Waba that play Brawl post on AllisBrawl or don't browse Smashboards at all.

And even though Player 1 advertises there they just don't come.
True ^ also

There's a lot of GA ***s online that go w/ the same quote all the time "GA sucks lol." it's ****ing annoying. You guys know there was someone by the name of SKabbii aka SK on the ladders that was like top 20 and lived right next to the old waba in duluth? Yet he refused to go to waba for some stupid reason. I asked him why and he said he didn't want to an d"GA sucks lol." It's ****ing annoying as ****. Other Communities be on that **** every weekend **** be mad live. I think online players are scared as **** to attend. I'd go to a tourney every weekend if I could afford it. It's not that it's too expensive it's that I don't have a job to just keep donating to the top 3 everytime. Otherwise I'd gladly attend every local. I'm trying to find a job now. Hopefully I can get 1 before this month is up.

I thought Alby was gonna make a Xat for AL/GA/NC/SC or some ****. But I mean I guess he'll get around to it when he wants.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I have talked to Skabii or w/e. He is a little *****. sure he is good on wifi.

All these wifi scrubs annoy the **** out of me. They think they are so good on wifi and brag about 3stocking in lag against characters i dont even use, yet they are scared to show up to real events.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I have talked to Skabii or w/e. He is a little *****. sure he is good on wifi.

All these wifi scrubs annoy the **** out of me. They think they are so good on wifi and brag about 3stocking in lag against characters i dont even use

dynomite johns about wifi johners johning about real-life barlw tournaments

ga sucks? no ****, this is gold right here

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
VietG posts yet another pessimistic response involving one of the following: Brawl, Nonsense, all of the above. Frankly I've read one of his posts so I don't feel the need to read any other of his 7000 posts.

I'm actually quite tired of people saying that GA sucks. We are not even that bad. We aren't one of the top bests but we do not suck.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I remember playing skaabi on the ladder or something and 3 stocking him, and AFIK he lived near the florida border line or something and I thought that's why he never came to tournaments.

I'd make an AiB page but I'm tired from 13 hours of band camp, I'll get around to it sooner or later or Dyno can make it.

I didn't think the August monthly was going to be hyped that much because of MLG, Apex, and supercon all in August as well, on different weeks though, but I'll probably have 3 people coming from my area, hopefully 5 people depending if p2 is with his mom and if chez wants to go, I was more hyped for the September monthly TBH because there aren't any big tournaments that people from GA are going to near the monthly and stuff

Top Bottom