• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

nice1

Smash Lord
you said you were gettin your stick back about a month ago. You startin to sound like Randel.

DAAAAAAYUM.
Watchu want me to do kick down my boy door and be like idc if u hav to work and take classes u gon do my stick? no sir i'm not in a rush to get my stick back dogy. a mans personal life is very important then my needs. i know how it feels cuz i used to make cds out the *** for classmates in high school along with class and a job. I'm comming boss trust me but i'm not gonna force him.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I have the recording equipment, but I need someone to bring a decent laptop that can stream.
Me! Me! Me!

My laptop is above decent.

*Makes this his new personal webpage* :bigthumbu

How'd you come up with this one?

Ill be at waba :)
That he will: Kadaj & co. will be crashing @ my place for the weekend.

I heard that P-1 is really ****ing short.

Is this true?
Yes.

the SRK community dont come together on anything except for their general hatred of everything that is not Street Fighter, and even then you're hard pressed to find ones who actually LIKE ssf4 instead of stomach it.

The people on there who are kool with games are the same people who are in multiple communities.
I have to ask (since you would probably know): Does the SRK community like Super 4 more than Vanilla 4. Less? About the same?

6'2 get at meh
You got a ride yet?

Teams must happen!

Rayku

Smash Lord
@Serin: If you're using Captain Falcon, I'm probably going to go Fox or Sheik. Sheik doesn't really tell me how good you are simply because if I grab you, you've lost a stock. Fox is a little different. If you're terrible like I think you are, one shine is a stock. Otherwise one shine will just mean the beginning of the end of your stock

I'll let you pick

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Heh, I'll let you choose since you plan on taking my money ;) We're doing 3/5, right?

Ban FoD though. I hate stage as Falcon <_<

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Just making sure. Ban anything?

Also I kinda wanna have this recorded so I can go back and look at this later to get better.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Speakin of Car rides anyone know if Merc is going? He lives near me and I wouldn't mind gettin a ride back home from him.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes the conversations that go on in this thread...

who gives a **** how tall you are as long as you whoop everyone's ***.

Player-3

Smash Hero
because sheik v falcon is like

sheik throws needles and uses jab and/or ftilt to knock away all your approaches

BBQ°

Smash Champion
by the way BBQ is shiek the easiest character to learn in Melee?

I'm always in The Temple of Ganon when i play melee.
I would say that Sheik is the easiest character out of the top tier. I don't know enough about the other characters to judge how easy they are in competitive play.

But yeah, if you want to test out competitive melee, sheik will probably be your best bet. She's got simple combos and most of her attacks/movements are kinda hard to punish. The problem with Sheik is that most people find her boring after a while and switch to a different character, which is fine.

Top Bottom