• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey Kadaj I'd like to sit down and play you a few times, I've never gotten any legitimate Marth experience before

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Why not just play friendlies with him?
Most people don't play to their full potential unless they are under pressure or there is something on the line. I noticed last time that when I friendlied people (including Kadaj) they weren't playing like they do in brackets.

I'm guilty of this myself.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
His car seats 5 & you guys are riding to our house and we are all riding in my brothers car from there. I have a car, so if it came down to it and MJG was able to get to Montgomery, i'd be willing to drive my car, in addition to my brothers car. But this is all just a possibility. (**** i used a lot of commas).

Player-1

Smash Legend
MMs:

rayku
random RC MM with yiff
random RC MM with dyno
srs RC MM with reflex
MM with serin

anyone else want to MM/RC MM/random RC MM?

edit: kadaj if I don't get you in bracket then let's MM =)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
MMs:

rayku
random RC MM with yiff
random RC MM with dyno
srs RC MM with reflex
MM with serin

anyone else want to MM/RC MM/random RC MM?

edit: kadaj if I don't get you in bracket then let's MM =)
Wait.. Im money matching p3 i never money matched you..

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Wait...the monthly is on the 17th?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I have work. I thought it was next weekend. I can't make it :/

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I couldve sworn I told this man when I get my stick back I'd let him know asap. You haven't see me on on SF since then its been RDR and CD2 I gotcha mane
you said you were gettin your stick back about a month ago. You startin to sound like Randel.

DAAAAAAYUM.
And yeah, we aren't SRK, we don't come together as a community, we always split ourselves apart.
the SRK community dont come together on anything except for their general hatred of everything that is not Street Fighter, and even then you're hard pressed to find ones who actually LIKE ssf4 instead of stomach it.

The people on there who are kool with games are the same people who are in multiple communities.

Yeah $20 MM if you impress me you don't have to pay up

Which means don't get 3-stocked or more

Basically I'm telling you to be better than RJ

Top Bottom