• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord
U were probably not listed cause u dont come to tourneys >:[
Lol y did u quote scatz when asking Billy to team?

Iunno if im going to CB this time but im def gonna be at the monthly.
EDITED my post lol
and why no CB?

bigman40

Smash Master
Not gonna be at CB, I have work all weekend. Also, Michael, I can do any day now since I don't have to work until Friday. Just text me when you're having another smashfest.

Player-3

Smash Hero
vietg you don't 0-death your teammates

t_t

and no i'm not getting continuum ****, sounds unappealing imo

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Who IS going to CB this weekend?

As of now it seems like no one is going... don't think Lounis or Chas are, I KNOW Billy and Scatz aren't going. Reflex and Calvin are probably not going to drive down here.

Worse of all... I have no ride as of yet since none of the driving people are going. Bad weekend for CB... grr.

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmmmmmmm I might go to the cv thinkin about but Idk anybody wanna team with meh I dont just use mk or wolf I atcually main random so I pretty much can use any character

DRN

Smash Lord
Who IS going to CB this weekend?

As of now it seems like no one is going... don't think Lounis or Chas are, I KNOW Billy and Scatz aren't going. Reflex and Calvin are probably not going to drive down here.

Worse of all... I have no ride as of yet since none of the driving people are going. Bad weekend for CB... grr.
Yea now i def cant go if Billy, Lounis, and Scatz arent since they are my only late rides unless Diablo goes or something.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to CB this weekend for the DDR tournament, if anything.
My main reason to go, actually. I'm not really good, nor does the Neo Geo really interest me, but I love DDR.

That and Tatsunoko :3

I can't make it to the monthly, so CB it is. I wish I could, but ride issues and vacation stuff...bleh.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Raf I thought you were having surgery that day?
I still don't know what day i'm having surgery. My doctor has still has to contact me to schedule it. If my surgery is after the tournament then i should be able to go, but if it's before then i can't make it. It takes me 3 weeks to be able to walk after surgery :urg:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Better tell them to make it the day after the tourney so you can (supposedly :p) come back with the money to pay for it.

But it's not like you're gonna win this time with me around.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Better tell them to make it the day after the tourney so you can (supposedly :p) come back with the money to pay for it.

But it's not like you're gonna win this time with me around.
It's not like you're gonna win with me around.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
pfft go buy continuum **** and buy some ****ty dlc so i can use platinum to do loli loops

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I wanna try some teams with you sometime, Dyno. From what I see, Kirby/Wario works well. I usually have a plan, but MCPP decides he's got a better idea and just decides that we should just wing it. I communicate, but he's just like
OK, I have to be honest here. After playing you and MCpee in bracket and seeing you kill him like 4 times in the whole 2 matches that we played is not convincing. I am sure saying this makes me seem like a complete p*nis but Yiff! You can do better!! Practice more, try new things Don't Fsmash and hammer all the time. And DON'T kill MCpp
I still don't know what day i'm having surgery. My doctor has still has to contact me to schedule it. If my surgery is after the tournament then i should be able to go, but if it's before then i can't make it. It takes me 3 weeks to be able to walk after surgery :urg:
Raf man. Again I must say that I am sorry that you have to get surgery done. It must be really tough. I have not had surgery or even a broken bone so I can not say "I feel your pain/ I know how it feels" but I can say that I wish you the best of luck!

Make sure that wifi works before getting surgery.

...If I don't ****ing have Reflex first round -__-
Sounds like a John.

DRN

Smash Lord
I'm holding you to those words.

...If I don't ****ing have Reflex first round -__-
Edited cause im not gonna complain about people i shouldnt be losing to in the first place :p

I might be able to go to CB but i wont be able to enter the tourney if there is even one. Since no driving smashers will be there ima have to leave early since thats the only ride i'd have. Idk if ima do this but i might if people actually go.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I do indeed. I felt a little hostility in that other post you made :)

EDIT: God, this 502 **** is annoying <_<

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
Wish Micaelis would team w/ me. We would b so good 2gether...

1) MK and Dedede is BEAUTIFUL (we were made 4 each other! dThrow -> dsmash -> utilt...i mean HELLO...and thats just 1 reason out of infinity)
2) Ill b livin so close 2 him this upcoming school year, God-willing, that no other 2 ppl would no each other's playstyles better...and
3) Hopefully Fl's made me better ;)

...and thats just 3 reasons out of infinity...

Top Bottom