• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

DRN

Smash Lord
Wish Micaelis would team w/ me. We would b so good 2gether...

1) MK and Dedede is BEAUTIFUL (we were made 4 each other! dThrow -> dsmash -> utilt...i mean HELLO...and thats just 1 reason out of infinity)
2) Ill b livin so close 2 him this upcoming school year, God-willing, that no other 2 ppl would no each other's playstyles better...and
3) Hopefully Fl's made me better ;)

...and thats just 3 reasons out of infinity...
Look at this man trying to steal my teammate. >:[

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Wish Micaelis would team w/ me. We would b so good 2gether...

1) MK and Dedede is BEAUTIFUL (we were made 4 each other! dThrow -> dsmash -> utilt...i mean HELLO...and thats just 1 reason out of infinity)
2) Ill b livin so close 2 him this upcoming school year, God-willing, that no other 2 ppl would no each other's playstyles better...and
3) Hopefully Fl's made me better ;)

...and thats just 3 reasons out of infinity...
Bro for serious, I can play MK in teams *meh singles* ANDDDDD we can play double d3. Double Dedede....trumped only by MK+Any really campy character!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
in all honesty
when i start going to tourneys again

im just gonna meet up with elev8 and come here.

im over the AL scene and you guys are way cooler anyways.

and im not mk anymore LOL
i switched back to wario..
im much better with wario.

edit: i plan to try and make the august waba

DRN

Smash Lord
in all honesty
when i start going to tourneys again

im just gonna meet up with elev8 and come here.

im over the AL scene and you guys are way cooler anyways.

and im not mk anymore LOL
i switched back to wario..
im much better with wario.

edit: i plan to try and make the august waba
You should come to this monthly. August i cant guarantee its gonna be a very lively monthly since a majority of GA smash is going to apex and mlg.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
OK, I have to be honest here. After playing you and MCpee in bracket and seeing you kill him like 4 times in the whole 2 matches that we played is not convincing. I am sure saying this makes me seem like a complete p*nis but Yiff! You can do better!! Practice more, try new things Don't Fsmash and hammer all the time. And DON'T kill MCpp
I understand. I'm taking all the advice I can get, trying to apply it. I really need to send my wii in to nintendo, so I can wifi some more. No, it's perfectly true, and I appreciate the honesty.

A Future Pro

Smash Rookie
Hi All

I can't find an Augusta Melee (or brawl) thread, does anyone in here live around the augusta area, or can point me to a thread?
Sorry i'm new to the area and the game, just curious

D0N

Smash Ace

I believe that's it. Now here are players with no static teammate and their respective teams characters.

Alby-Dedede,Mk,GnW
Dynomite-Wario,Mk,Wolf
Frozn-Ice Climbers
Player-3-Marth, Captain Falcon
MC Pee Pants- Mk,Wolf
Yiff-Kirby
Scatz-Pikachu, Yoshi
4God-Dedede
Rayku-Lucario,Ike,MK
Player-1-Diddy Kong
Don-DK, Wolf

Late reply but... Wtf? I don't play wolf lol.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
You should come to this monthly. August i cant guarantee its gonna be a very lively monthly since a majority of GA smash is going to apex and mlg.
oh. well that totally ruins everything. lol
i cant come to this monthly
im already going out of town to go to a festival and i cant afford both.

:(

ill get up there eventually!

A Future Pro

Smash Rookie
Hi All

I can't find an Augusta Melee (or brawl) thread, does anyone in here live around the augusta area, or can point me to a thread?

I posted this in another thread, but i'm not sure which one would've been better to find people.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Hi All

I posted this in another thread, but i'm not sure which one would've been better to find people.
Augusta Melee/Brawl doesn't exist proper.

Your best bet?

Head north and play @ WABA.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
JOHHHHHHHHHHNS! Man up and just backair Lounis. It will work. I will never forget this one grand finals match I saw of Lounis vs Desu (imissthatguy:sadface:) it was on halberd and i saw the most horrifying thing every!!

D3's Backair went through Lounis' MISSFIRE! THE F***!

oh wait didn't I say I was going to team with Dyno for something
Yes sir! You are teaming with me!
Bring your white Yoshi? First time we met you were cool enough to buy me one and I reimbursed you.

^THIS guy.. Is da bess!

Top Bottom