• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ok sounds good. our team name can be apocalypse cuz we gonna **** everyone.

yeah it makes sense that you'll be bowser since you can just bowsercide everyone instead of suiciding/dieing early like you did last time we teamed xD
I KNOW your not blaming that day on me.. But anyway, I dont have much control over bowser sides. They can DI the way they want if they have lower health. <-- according to the best bowser main in GA (diablo)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
You're just so insignificant I forgot, my apologies D:

P-3 it was either brawl or melee. Really I just want to see where I stand in the GA brawl community atm, so I kind of want to MM like everyone. Even though I don't really care for MM's, unless of course people talk **** they can't really back up...

nice1

Smash Lord
serin i heard that azz got shine spiked alot last nite. i heard one of ur deaths was at 7% from two shines ;)

Player-3

Smash Hero
pretty good apparently frozn

i heard you timed one out or something

and alby we play each other in tournaments enough we really don't need to mm LOL

Saltix

Smash Lord
Last night, Georgia's best Ganondorf, Pit, and Toon Link players (Pit and TL are the same person!!!) players sat down in a room to play brawl with me; A BRAWLNIGHTER was pulled in the HYPERBRAWLIC TIME CHAMBER
And the result is MANY quality videos coming when I get home

Saltix

Smash Lord
Wait, so Zeonstar, CrAzY and VietG/Umby played with you?
Nah, remember my friend Cory whom you salted up at the Soul Calibur tourney a while back?
His Pit and TL are legit; If he entered, I'd say he could be best in GA

the other one has a pretty good Ganondorf, it's ****ing busted I swear

LOLOLOLOL!!!! VietG... I can place better with MY toonlink.

If anything KingK is the best TL main in GA. (retired.. I think)

Isn't Zeonstar Florida?
Zeonstar was Ganondorf, and I dont remember what happened to him lol

KingK got nothin on my friend yo

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Should've seen how much salt he had when he lost that dollar to me <3 I think Reflex should be 1st on our salt PRs. :)
Police pulled me over the other day and asked "Is that SALT I smell on your breath?"

Fortunately, I wasn't playing wifi before I left my house so I passed the Breathalyzer test.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Zeonstar, That one pit from that tournament I got wrecked at, and GTR/Dragn?
Ya I still play TL for fun with people in friendlies. Idk I'm thinking about playing him a little more lately...

Nah, remember my friend Cory whom you salted up at the Soul Calibur tourney a while back?
His Pit and TL are legit; If he entered, I'd say he could be best in GA
I remember him. I played him at a Waba monthly like last year and beat him in TL dittos

:chuckle: :D

Top Bottom