• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Who would you like me to use? I can start using the character now so we can be ready for dubz.

Primarily D3, but I can use anyone you want to.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Lol
I can play Mk/D3/GnW and uhh.....Falco if you really want in teams cuz im da bess <-loljk

No not faze, he got broke/rusty/retired johns. Puma, even though he been on that ssf4 extra hard.

bigman40

Smash Master
I don't normally have certain preferences when playing doubles. It's mainly if your D3 doesn't get the job done (that way, it lets me know what I have to work with). If you prefer to stay D3, then I'll work with it anyways.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I don't normally have certain preferences when playing doubles. It's mainly if your D3 doesn't get the job done (that way, it lets me know what I have to work with). If you prefer to stay D3, then I'll work with it anyways.
When it's doubles, I'm usually more of a "Bait, punish, don't take damage, grab --> dthrow team combo, etc etc" person. Whatever you want me to do, honestly.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

BBQ°

Smash Champion
that would be irrelevant once bowser uses his 10-frame grab release and 0-deaths fox.

especially broken in teams when pit can just use his looping arrows as an infinite grab combo with bowser FFFFFFFFFF

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
that would be irrelevant once bowser uses his 10-frame grab release and 0-deaths fox.

especially broken in teams when pit can just use his looping arrows as an infinite grab combo with bowser FFFFFFFFFF
thought we were talking about melee? but how bout this. December 21, 2012 you and I are going to host a tournament and we are going to team. I'll be bowser :)

bigman40

Smash Master
When it's doubles, I'm usually more of a "Bait, punish, don't take damage, grab --> dthrow team combo, etc etc" person. Whatever you want me to do, honestly.
Alright, I'll team with you then.
Bout time! Billy + Lounis is NOT fair for GA.
Billy has been my partner for a while now. I don't remember the last time those two teamed other than at HERB 3.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Providing I go to this.

I want a Money Match
I haven't played you and I've known you for too long D:<

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
How much?

Actually, we don't have to put money on it, we could just do friendlies, and I'll play em as serious as a tournament match.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
MM's
Player-1
Player-3
Biglou
Turtl
Scatt
Saltix
Michael
Kola
.......jeez ima have to actually bring my piggy bank *aww yeahhh* lol

BBQ°

Smash Champion
thought we were talking about melee? but how bout this. December 21, 2012 you and I are going to host a tournament and we are going to team. I'll be bowser :)
ok sounds good. our team name can be apocalypse cuz we gonna **** everyone.

yeah it makes sense that you'll be bowser since you can just bowsercide everyone instead of suiciding/dieing early like you did last time we teamed xD

Top Bottom