• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
10. fried rice
9. fried shrimp
8. fried catfish
7. fried fries
6. fried onion rings
5. fried eggrolls
4. fried chicken
3. fried tofu
2. fried duck
1. fried dog

now for pics

obv :012:

Player-3

Smash Hero
i take everything vietg says seriously.

and it has made me see the light shone from the morning sun by the sun-god Ra

Saltix

Smash Lord
Well. I just got woken up 30 seconds ago being told that I have family from CA, that Ive never even met, on their way over here right now. Something tells me that I am not going to be playing smash today.
dude, what if some great CA smasher was your cousin

Purple

Hi guys!
10. fried rice
9. fried shrimp
8. fried catfish
7. fried fries
6. fried onion rings
5. fried eggrolls
4. fried chicken
3. fried tofu
2. fried duck
1. fried dog

can't take this seriously.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
IHSB and I (and maybe one more) might be coming to Atlanta area this weekend to be hobos. We have absolutely no plans, so if we can't figure any out, we likely won't come.

We are looking for people to:
house us
have gay sex with us
have straight sex with us
play melee
have a general good time.

If you are interested, reply =D
:):):):):):):):):):):):)

you should talk to frozenhobo... he has an apartment at spsu (in marietta), and he is usually a nice guy and houses random smashers. spsu is also one of the main locations for smashfests, so you'd be in good hands if you're able to stay there. I definitely want to meet you guys, I hope you guys get here safely.

BunBun

Smash Master
KK please do check. The only person I've played from Georgia is SleepyK.

And it was only in teams.

And it was Moogle and I doing double Kirby vs SleepyK and Joot doing double Falcon/ double GW

>.>

Also, Anomic_punk = Fullmetal?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yes that's fullmetal

henry, I'm going to text ovonte and let him know that ihsb is coming to ga, he will be so happy that he'll probably stay in the apartment for the weekend and give ihsb + bunbun housing if you can't be there.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
ok, i should be at spsu this weekend, so i can house you. i'll be able to tell you for sure 100% on this tonight.

and yes, A_P is fullmetal

BunBun

Smash Master
Also, at some point saturday we should go into Atlanta and do stuff. I have to visit my parents for a little bit in Conyers, but that won't take too long.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dude, what if some great CA smasher was your cousin
Dare to dream mike.
lol, dyno i won't lose that any more

i figured it out

i wasn't abusing fair enough!
*tear* I'm so proud!
10. fried rice
9. fried shrimp
8. fried catfish
7. fried fries
6. fried onion rings
5. fried eggrolls
4. fried chicken
3. fried tofu
2. fried duck
1. fried dog

can't take this seriously.
So black.
I'm picking up Donkey Kong.
wait? when did you drop diddy?

BunBun

Smash Master
Frozen + parties concerned.

Our trip is now looking super-iffy. The paycheck that I was kind of relying on receiving this week isn't coming until next week.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'm debating between Falco and DK tbh
Well, you have me and Terrance/D0N is in town right now too. We can both give you very good advice about DK but you should jump on D0N's advice now while he's still here for the Summer.

I left DK behind (in case you hadn't heard/noticed) but he's still my true main at heart. He's a lot of fun to play... just not very fun competitively.

To pick which one you should play... you really should analyze why you're playing competitive smash. If you want to play to better yourself and see how well you can do and have fun doing it... then pick up whoever you have the most fun playing. If you're playing to win, pick up Falco and don't waste your time playing a semi-bad character like DK. This is COMPETITIVE Smash... not using a good character is like not using a good baseball bat or tennis racket and trying to be a professional with ****ty equipment. But this is also a video game and is meant to be played for fun. So just think on why you're playing and picking will be a lot easier.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Well, you have me and Terrance/D0N is in town right now too. We can both give you very good advice about DK but you should jump on D0N's advice now while he's still here for the Summer.

I left DK behind (in case you hadn't heard/noticed) but he's still my true main at heart. He's a lot of fun to play... just not very fun competitively.

To pick which one you should play... you really should analyze why you're playing competitive smash. If you want to play to better yourself and see how well you can do and have fun doing it... then pick up whoever you have the most fun playing. If you're playing to win, pick up Falco and don't waste your time playing a semi-bad character like DK. This is COMPETITIVE Smash... not using a good character is like not using a good baseball bat or tennis racket and trying to be a professional with ****ty equipment. But this is also a video game and is meant to be played for fun. So just think on why you're playing and picking will be a lot easier.
Falco it is then. But I would still like to learn how to play DK to mess up my friends locally, if you or D0N wouldn't mind teaching me a few things. Nice analogy, I'm starting to feel that way about my "trash/scrub/washed-up hasbeencario"
Nice Sig and Avatar btw, makes me want a new one.

Saltix

Smash Lord
LOL.

Can someone explain to me how to get model textures working for brawl?
I want that waddle dee MK lol

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
every matchup is unwinnable

somebody always loses it
Captain falcon vs marth is unwinnable

captain falcon vs fox is unwinnable

captain falcon can beat falco because falco =/= on the stage

captain falcon can beat sheik if she trys to approach in general.

TEEEHEEEEE

Also someone reskin rob with Johnny 5.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Oh yes there is. No matter how good someone is, shine still comes out in one frame. Unwinnable doesnt mean ****, it means you cant win unless the other person is screwing up ^_^

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I should be coming up around August 11th-12th? I'd love to try and meet up with some people and see whats up with the community any tourneys going down after that?

Top Bottom