• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Rayku

Smash Lord
mikeHAZE ain't got **** on Kadaj. Wish I could have gone to that, I really would have enjoyed myself

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Kadaj wouldnt lose to a DK and go greengreens + D3 and LOSE!! thats like a 110/-10 matchup d3 vs dk on that stage.. Geez..

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
jamal man whatever happened to us playing wifi?

you confirmed that you were black to me so its all good now.

its a go.

who else plays wifi in GA?

id be down to friendly alot of the time.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I play wifi, but haven't really played wifi a lot recently since....well...it's wifi lol, although I'm probably going to play a lot of wifi before I leave to FL in a week since I won't be playing much brawl when I get there.

BunBun

Smash Master
IHSB and I (and maybe one more) might be coming to Atlanta area this weekend to be hobos. We have absolutely no plans, so if we can't figure any out, we likely won't come.

We are looking for people to:
house us
have gay sex with us
have straight sex with us
play melee
have a general good time.

If you are interested, reply =D

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Well. I just got woken up 30 seconds ago being told that I have family from CA, that Ive never even met, on their way over here right now. Something tells me that I am not going to be playing smash today.

Top Bottom