• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i didn't go to CEO just in case my mom needs me; she has a kidney stone.

but i am down for smashfests in the area.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Why would I help someone with the character that nobody enjoys to play in this state? Syke **** you guys lol. I'll post later.

Smashfest anytime next week? Cross Country is starting so I'm only free after 4/5 on mondays/wednesdays/fridays and anytime tuesdays and thursdays lets goooo!

Oh and biglou's out of MLG
lost to
Judge and Ook

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Why would I help someone with the character that nobody enjoys to play in this state? Syke **** you guys lol. I'll post later.

Smashfest anytime next week? Cross Country is starting so I'm only free after 4/5 on mondays/wednesdays/fridays and anytime tuesdays and thursdays lets goooo!

Oh and biglou's out of MLG
lost to
Judge and Ook
Micaelis should be ashamed..

lol XC. KingK quit brawl because of XC. You should follow

No alby dont who else will i time out?? :(

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Dyno - I am actually. I really felt like a big part of that was due to my inability to play DK as well as Ook. I failed to prepare Lounis on what to expect. But I won't john for him and I know he's played other good DKs too so it's not just me. I also will say this... Ook knows the Luigi MU really well apparently because he now has a 3-stock performance against Boss and a win against Lounis under his belt.

Ook and Will's performances make me want to spend a lot more time on my DK now. I'll probably only use MK for DDD now and suck it up for the rest. I don't mind MK at all anymore but DK is still where my heart's at.

All this MLG stuff really makes me want to play but sadly I have tests coming up and won't be able to... boo.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Saturday June 12th is our next Combo Breaker...2nd Saturday of every Month. Because of the change and confusion, we have reduced this month's CB tournament's door fee to ONLY $3/person!
****in' asshat -____________-

Gtfo with that ****, man.

You can't have both the second and third saturday of the month. Stop being ****ing greedy.

Gnes

Smash Master
It's not your fault micheal I just made a poor choice.

I hated though that I had such a high seed but ended up playing one of the best players by round 2 lol.

I had a lot of fun, and because I placed so well at orlando I still have top 16 in total seed points so I pro status for mlg raleigh which is cool, which I plan to place really well.

I'm learning how to play gay a lot better as well and I am picking up mk as a secondary.

*Lounis

bigman40

Smash Master

I hated though that I had such a high seed but ended up playing one of the best players by round 2 lol.

I had a lot of fun, and because I placed so well at orlando I still have top 16 in total seed points so I pro status for mlg raleigh which is cool, which I plan to place really well.

I'm learning how to play gay a lot better as well and I am picking up mk as a secondary.

*Lounis
Now I can get some good practice vs MK. Problem about the seeding, it's only for those players that go to that tourney. I don't think judge was ranked, so it's an inevitable possibility that you had to play him. Still, lets keep up the smashfests so we can all do good at Raleigh.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
@Dyno - I am actually. I really felt like a big part of that was due to my inability to play DK as well as Ook. I failed to prepare Lounis on what to expect. But I won't john for him and I know he's played other good DKs too so it's not just me. I also will say this... Ook knows the Luigi MU really well apparently because he now has a 3-stock performance against Boss and a win against Lounis under his belt.
You SHOULD fell bad and it IS your fault. Look at my wario experience helping out biglou's win against kryst! All me! All my help. I take ALL the credit for biglou's win against kryst.

Nice to finally have 2 mks in GA though. We need the experience. Also, it's good to hear that your focusing on your DK again Micaelis. I expect that you are going to go MK against me ( I honestly dont blame you if you do, the matchup is worse then bottom tiers against wario) but still, your DK is really good and I really think you can place well at tournaments like MLG if you just get rid of some silly things that you do ( run into d3's Fsmash at 0 and die, suicide at low percents, lose to turtl..) DK MK is gonna get you some really good placements man. Ive seen what you can do.
****in' asshat -____________-

Gtfo with that ****, man.

You can't have both the second and third saturday of the month. Stop being ****ing greedy.
I agree with the monthly and the combo breaker being close together is not a good thing, but going ahead and calling a venue host greedy is bull****. Man the **** up and host your own **** tournaments. Like it or not, Min's tournaments have the best consistent attendance rate for GA smash now a days (this is kinda sad but still) so what mercy said "deal with it!" and MAN THE **** UP!
serin raging all over GA.
^ this guy got it right.

DRN

Smash Lord
You SHOULD feel bad and it IS your fault. Look at my wario experience helping out biglou's win against kryst! All me! All my help. I take ALL the credit for biglou's win against kryst.

Nice to finally have 2 mks in GA though. We need the experience. Also, it's good to hear that your focusing on your DK again Micaelis. I expect that you are going to go MK against me ( I honestly dont blame you if you do, the matchup is worse then bottom tiers against wario) but still, your DK is really good and I really think you can place well at tournaments like MLG if you just get rid of some silly things that you do ( run into d3's Fsmash at 0 and die, suicide at low percents, lose to turtl..) DK MK is gonna get you some really good placements man. Ive seen what you can do.

I agree with the monthly and the combo breaker being close together is not a good thing, but going ahead and calling a venue host greedy is bull****. Man the **** up and host your own **** tournaments. Like it or not, Min's tournaments have the best consistent attendance rate for GA smash now a days (this is kinda sad but still) so what mercy said "deal with it!" and MAN THE **** UP!

^ this guy got it right.
Nvm~

Lounis why not just pick up Snake/Falco/Marth instead of mk? I mean imo all 3 of those would do better then ur mk but iunno. Depends on how gay u'd play in tourney w/ mk.

Side Note: Happy Birthday Jamaal!

DRN

Smash Lord
So who's going to the CB or the monthly? Whichever one has a higher attendance is the one I'm going to. :O
Monthly will have more people. Alabama has their own tourney on the day of Combo Breaker so they prob wont come.

mercy

Smash Apprentice

*Lounis
ugh MK...

BigGayLou.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'll be going to CB for sure, the monthly is a maybe. I have to find a ride to the monthly and if I can get one then definitely.

Top Bottom