• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

bigman40

Smash Master
Since I'll be getting some money for filming during the weekend of the monthly, I'll be going to combo breaker only (might show up to the monthly afterwards to get friendlies). I still wanna have lots of smashfests though.

DRN

Smash Lord
Since I'll be getting some money for filming during the weekend of the monthly, I'll be going to combo breaker only (might show up to the monthly afterwards to get friendlies). I still wanna have lots of smashfests though.
Wait y only Combo Breaker?

Lol people need to enjoy having mks instead of hating it. We have a total of like 1 1/2 mks. Micaelis(1/2), Mike(1/2), and Lounis(1/2) only use them for certain match ups. Thats all. We need moar.

Most smashers in our state arent prepared for a good mk. I mean heck at Herb3 i lost my first round to a Metaknight(Foxy) that didnt even play brawl very often. I mean he was good but i still kinda hate myself for the way i lost. Basically because of my lack of knowledge on how to DI and how to react to certain moves of his.

bigman40

Smash Master
Wait y only Combo Breaker?

Read the bolded.

I'd pick up Metaknight in a heartbeat if someone would play me seriously while I practice.

I'd take you seriously (I do everytime), but then you have Lucario to beat my Yoshi. Either way, playing you would help me out too since I just can't seem to beat you in a set.

DRN

Smash Lord

Read the bolded.

I'd take you seriously (I do everytime), but then you have Lucario to beat my Yoshi. Either way, playing you would help me out too since I just can't seem to beat you in a set.
Oops i was being dumb and misread it twice <.<. K sucks.

Player-1

Smash Legend
mk sucks. that is why no one plays him. you just shield every thing and then throw a banana at him. this strategy even works with captain falcon

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
hook me up with some filming jobs man.

Ill be at the monthly but not combo breaker.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Im going to europe wednesday :D

Going to upload performances when i get back if you guys are interested

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Im going to europe wednesday :D

Going to upload performances when i get back if you guys are interested
Who would be interested in something like that? :p

Oh, and I'll be @ the CB. Good times.

Oh, and Roxy, quit changing your name every other day, and:
Bon anniversaire!

Player-3

Smash Hero
Its a georgia ambasssadors of music thing so i get to tour europe playing great music

wizard of ozz, music man, sinatra, dixieland jazz.....

Pretty much

its ****, and p1 isnt good enough to go

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
does anybody want to ****ing play super smash bros melee today jesus **** i'm bored

VietGeek

Smash Hero
sleepy do you know a guide to replacing GCN joypads and c-sticks? i know it's dependent on PCB but let's assume the newer GCN PCBs.

edit: nvm. i don't think you can actually replace the little stick inside (i didn't mean the rubber).

does nintendo have a bajillion pcbs to deter hax lol

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I can't play tomorrow until later. I'll call you. I'll go to w/e more people are going to this weekend.

Prepare to meet my new and much improved mk, I learned a lot about him over the weekend.

bigman40

Smash Master
I can't play tomorrow until later. I'll call you. I'll go to w/e more people are going to this weekend.

Prepare to meet my new and much improved mk, I learned a lot about him over the weekend.
I got all day tomorrow.

As for a head count, you can include me in it unless I have a job that day.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Not trying to be completely biased, but the CB here is a little bit short notice while mine has been up since Mid-May.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I may end up going to AL tournament, just because Serin's my friend and he has had his tournament up a lot longer than this one. It wouldn't really be fair to just skip out on his tournament, just cuz this one is more convenient.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'm going to CB because I never planned on going to Serin's and I can't leave town this weekend. I'll be studying at CB, lol for I have a test Monday. I'm only going because it's more convenient and cheaper and takes up less of my weekend.

I'll be going to CB.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm going to CB because I never planned on going to Serin's and I can't leave town this weekend. I'll be studying at CB, lol for I have a test Monday. I'm only going because it's more convenient and cheaper and takes up less of my weekend.

I'll be going to CB.
^ this is what more people have to do instead of just johning about not being able to show up because of tests.

+10 points.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I would love to go to Serin's tourney too, but unfortunately I know that won't happen. :( Albino, how did you convince your parents to let you go?

Either, it's looking like I can go to CB and the monthly now. :)

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
>.> Wish I could at least show my mom but she won't give me the chance to.

Lol I was about to edit my first post asking to see if someone wanted to play. :O I'll be on in a minute.
FC: 2578 2781 8870

Oops almost forgot. Alby what's your fc?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Idk I've just shown my parents I can be trustworthy and responsible out of state *shrug*

Scatt lets wifi, I'm boredd.
>.> Wish I could at least show my mom but she won't give me the chance too.

Lol I was about to edit my first post asking to see if someone wanted to play. :O I'll be on in a minute.
FC: 2578 2781 8870
Hmm lol sounds interesting I'm jumping in on these. XD

Top Bottom