• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol, yeah you did. You told me why I didn't camp you like ESAM did. However, it's the past now. So, I'ma **** you with everything gay about Pika as much as possible.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Lounis - Not my fault you had to go make monies somewhere else and not hang out with us at CB.

@Roxy - Brawl all night. So 8 til whenever you guys leave. I can set up my basement for the Smashfest again. If everyone wants to do it, just say so and I'll make it happen.

tubes

Smash Ace
Actually Tubes knocked me out before I played RJ, but because I'm a total tourney n00b and he wasn't there to set things straight I still played the round after. ....Oops :(

On a happier note, this was too much fun. This is probably the most amount of Smash I've played in a 48-hour period and I wish I could make it even longer. Thanks for giving me a ride, Bennett, and thank you SleepyK for spotting me for the tourney and keeping me from going hungry, I owe you one (or more like ten).
No problem dude. It was cool meeting you.

Purple

Hi guys!
Okay Micaelis, If I was to smash i'd have to leave at 11:30 or midnight or something, even though I have school at 5pm the next day, i'd like to get a crap load of rest :|

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Lol, yeah you did. You told me why I didn't camp you like ESAM did. However, it's the past now. So, I'ma **** you with everything gay about Pika as much as possible.
Cause I want you to play the Luigi match up correctly as pikachu instead of being super agressive with him.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
It's not easy at all to camp Luigi with pikachu. 1 mistake from pika and he's in trouble.

It's definitely the best strategy, but it's still dangerous.

bigman40

Smash Master
It's not easy at all to camp Luigi with pikachu. 1 mistake from pika and he's in trouble.

It's definitely the best strategy, but it's still dangerous.
No, I suck in general at camping. Tried to work on it in melee and tried in brawl a lot of times. It has never worked out for me yet. The only game that has worked for me is a seemingly aggressive, passive game.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Actually Tubes knocked me out before I played RJ, but because I'm a total tourney n00b and he wasn't there to set things straight I still played the round after. ....Oops :(

On a happier note, this was too much fun. This is probably the most amount of Smash I've played in a 48-hour period and I wish I could make it even longer. Thanks for giving me a ride, Bennett, and thank you SleepyK for spotting me for the tourney and keeping me from going hungry, I owe you one (or more like ten).
oof, really? that's a big boo-boo. oh well, tubes and rangaha can money match for it later.

**** my life, why did we have 13 melee entrants when I couldn't make it?
We only had 8 (3 of them being brawlers) last time at the monthly.

WTF is this nonsense.
i initially made it a $3 round robin, but more brawlers than i thought decided to enter.
it was still a $3 tournament though.

Hmm if anyone wants some 1v1 come to my house, or I'll go to thier house. Ummm but about Smashfests, hmmm idk.
So anyone want to play tomorrow?

Kind of late notice but I need my fix.
I'd play smash tomorrow.
we need a good place to melee. where's good for people? i know spsu is pretty good.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
gtr wanna mm whenever i can get to a tourny?

some time in july
Of course. :D

Im tired of sucking at this game
I've been judging my skill based off my matches with certain people;
I'm finally getting close to taking games off Micaelis, but close doesn't cut it
Thats the same thing Ive been doing. Since I was beating wang and stuff at GSU i was like dang I haven't lost that much since last summer. And even though I wasn't that good last summer, I'm even worse now lol. I wanna get better BAD.

@GTR - Yeah, I hate SDing, and I lost every one of my matches yesterday by doing it or something similar. My MK is just not solid enough quite yet it seems. And I CPed myself by going to a non-neutral, lol. You really need to come to more tournaments though, you're mad fun to talk and play with. Plus, maybe you'll run into that girl ;) lol.
****IT I missed dinner :/ And ya man I plan on coming to as many as possible from here on out. Its too much fun getting to play with you guys <3 Gotta give me some tips next time we play :)

I'll have to get you address again. Didn't you say last week or something you were trying to organize a smashfest?
Smashfest. What? More info plzzzz

Sorry for the late results...
Singles Results:

1: Elev8 ($77.00)
2: George ($22.00)
3: Billy ($11.00)
4: Turtl
5: Micelis
5: Nice1
7: Charmander
7: GTR
9: Diablo
9: Kanto
9: TeeGeeKay

Teams results:

1: I don't know (Micaelis & Chas)
2: Time to Oil Up (Nice1 & Elev8)
3: Rest in Peace Kanto (Scatz & Billy)
4: Metal Gear Aurasphere (GTR & Octix)
5: **** Kenny (Yannik & Alby)
5: Team Salesmen of Perfect Divinity (George & Alpha)
7: Pikachius (Anthony & David)

FYI:
We got two females working there...Aly (white girl) and CiCi (black girl)...still looking for the Asian girl, lol...
Man I did so bad lol. After beating Micaelis 1st round and then letting Turtl destroy me that 2nd match my whole game just went to ****.

Dang Sam, I thought we had 5th... One away from some $$$ lol. Next time man.
Hmmm, I might drop by again just to say hello to Miss Aly ;)
I know man not bad for 1st time teaming together :). Wanna team again next tourney?

yo, does anyone have the brackets? i need the brackets :(
QFT when is Scatz gonna put up the bracket?

Thanks. My bad on not giving you any tips. I was mainly focusing on my problems and figuring out how to deal with them. Come to the monthly and I'll give you all the advice you want (after I'm out the tourney of course). Idk if you're going to stay Snake all the way, but it was fairly good for not being able to play against good people at Georgia State.
Its all good. I shoulda just asked you while we were playing but I forgot lol. Ill definitely come to the monthly though and we can play a lot more there. Ya I'm gonna stay Snake all they way through <3.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
melee for today
1) me
2) rangaha
3) peter
4) iblis
5/6) carson and travis maybe
7) luis catalan

more for shore

Saltix

Smash Lord
I can play Wednesday after work. I would also like to play tomorrow and Tuesday night as well, I need as much play time as I can get.
I really wanna play some this week as well. I need to practice as much as i can while i have time.
I got school tues-thur :(
Smash Brothers? What? I want in
I can play anywhere(if I get my car back)

I need to play before I leave Thursday a lot so I'm in good shape.
So anyone want to play tomorrow?

Kind of late notice but I need my fix.
IBlis, play me in brawl right now
I'd play smash tomorrow.
I only paid for everyone because I was feeling nice and wanted to give back to the community that I enjoy so much time with. I work hard and make money while trying to get good grades but I'm paying for college myself and have absolutely 0 family contribution. I pay more for my parents than they do me.

I just wanted to treat my friends and say thanks for the good times.

Oh and we need to Brawl more.. soon. Wednesday I can do but not until at 8 sadly... it's the only day I work til that late.
Everyone wants to play brawl, I think we need to set this up ASAP lol.
It's memorial day though, I doubt I can play today

DRN

Smash Lord
For people to lazy to look in the Georgia PR Thread.

Since i got lazy yesterday I probably wont do any shoutouts like i planned to lol. I do wanna say thanks to scatz for driving me home and thanks to Michael for buying dinner for everyone. Ima prob continue to enter melee singles whenever i can. Someone teach me how to actually play melee. I was just playing Melee Marth like Brawl Marth which semi worked but didnt really lol. Def didnt work when i vsed Sleepy and he kinda just ***** me as i practically stood there and took it.

Is there a smashfest happening today at all? My dads going out of town so that means i pretty much have no 2 am curfew.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Everyone wants to play brawl, I think we need to set this up ASAP lol.
It's memorial day though, I doubt I can play today
This. Someone needs to set something up.

Just not today lol. Im open any day this week.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Which sucks because there's one going down at my place today from 4 til forever...

Also you should PM me your number so I can text you these invites from now on.
Can I bring setups/ people lol
my friend Shayne wants to come

Top Bottom