• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord
need to step it up. (and not lose to ganons :p)

jk. i wanna play with you some the next time we're at waba. i need lucario practice thats not jason... because thats not practice; its ****.
only if you promise to teach me some chaingrabs
I can't seem to get a few of em down :/

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Im tired of sucking at this game
I've been judging my skill based off my matches with certain people;
I'm finally getting close to taking games off Micaelis, but close doesn't cut it
We need to play some friendlies next time i come. The general tip i usually give people is try to predict as much as possible. People make mistakes, we just have to capitalize on as many as possible.

Saltix

Smash Lord
We need to play some friendlies next time i come. The general tip i usually give people is try to predict as much as possible. People make mistakes, we just have to capitalize on as many as possible.
Definitely. The characters that you play will probably help me stop being SO aggressive. I've been trying to do that more often as well, as predicting tends to work better than simply reacting lol

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Is GTR moving in on my waba girl? haha ;)
Yeah, I'm thinking I need to learn a few matchups better, because my overly aggressive playstyle doesn't work in every match up lol.
Wait, 15 mins? How far are you from.. Discover Mills?
Haha ;)

When she was signing me in she told me that she was psychic. Can things get any better? lol

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the late results...
Singles Results:

1: Elev8 ($77.00)
2: George ($22.00)
3: Billy ($11.00)
4: Turtl
5: Micelis
5: Nice1
7: Charmander
7: GTR
9: Diablo
9: Kanto
9: TeeGeeKay

Teams results:

1: I don't know (Micaelis & Chas)
2: Time to Oil Up (Nice1 & Elev8)
3: Rest in Peace Kanto (Scatz & Billy)
4: Metal Gear Aurasphere (GTR & Octix)
5: **** Kenny (Yannik & Alby)
5: Team Salesmen of Perfect Divinity (George & Alpha)
7: Pikachius (Anthony & David)

FYI:
We got two females working there...Aly (white girl) and CiCi (black girl)...still looking for the Asian girl, lol...

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
1: SleepyK ($29.40)
2: Rangaha ($12.60)
3: meatpopsicle ($0.00)
4: Tubes
5: Nice1
5: hitbox
7: Big Beckler
7: TurtL
9: A Money
9: Diablo
9: carson
9: travis
13: scatt
13: Wazoo

a lot of people impressed me. good stuff billy, nice1, bennett, jonathan, and turtl.

also rangaha, pull yo pants down *****
Actually Tubes knocked me out before I played RJ, but because I'm a total tourney n00b and he wasn't there to set things straight I still played the round after. ....Oops :(

On a happier note, this was too much fun. This is probably the most amount of Smash I've played in a 48-hour period and I wish I could make it even longer. Thanks for giving me a ride, Bennett, and thank you SleepyK for spotting me for the tourney and keeping me from going hungry, I owe you one (or more like ten).

Saltix

Smash Lord
Teams results:

1: I don't know (Micaelis & Chas)
2: Time to Oil Up (Nice1 & Elev8)
3: Rest in Peace Kanto (Scatz & Billy)
4: Metal Gear Aurasphere (GTR & Octix)
5: **** Kenny (Yannik & Alby)
5: Team Salesmen of Perfect Divinity (George & Alpha)
7: Pikachius (Anthony & David)

FYI:
We got two females working there...Aly (white girl) and CiCi (black girl)...still looking for the Asian girl, lol...
Dang Sam, I thought we had 5th... One away from some $$$ lol. Next time man.
Hmmm, I might drop by again just to say hello to Miss Aly ;)

bigman40

Smash Master
Shoutouts

Scatz: We got some good friendlies in :) Next time we play you should tell me what I'm doing wrong against you lol. Your Pika and Yoshi are amazing <3. Grats on doubles placing. Sucks what happened in singles brackets though :/ Hopefully we can play a ton more matches at the monthly.
Thanks. My bad on not giving you any tips. I was mainly focusing on my problems and figuring out how to deal with them. Come to the monthly and I'll give you all the advice you want (after I'm out the tourney of course). Idk if you're going to stay Snake all the way, but it was fairly good for not being able to play against good people at Georgia State.

Hey, I had a lot of fun yesterday seeing all of you guys. I'm glad elev8, Billy, and Scatz decided to show up, made for a better time.

If you missed iHOP afterwards and me paying for everyone's dinner, for shame.
Thanks for paying our meal man. Just come up to me after the monthly and we'll have our money match. I'll make sure to keep 5 extra bucks on me just for you.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I can play Wednesday after work. I would also like to play tomorrow and Tuesday night as well, I need as much play time as I can get.

DRN

Smash Lord
I really wanna play some this week as well. I need to practice as much as i can while i have time.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
**** my life, why did we have 13 melee entrants when I couldn't make it?
We only had 8 (3 of them being brawlers) last time at the monthly.

WTF is this nonsense.

DRN

Smash Lord
No offense, but driving to your place all the time kills my gas (and money) Henry.

And Fullmetal, it was just 3 dollars.
If theres a smashfest and im able to go can i possibly get a ride from u? I can pay for gas of course~

bigman40

Smash Master
If theres a smashfest and im able to go can i possibly get a ride from u? I can pay for gas of course~
Sure. But just to let you know, I won't be getting off work until like 5 on monday and tuesday.

I can play anywhere(if I get my car back)

I need to play before I leave Thursday a lot so I'm in good shape.
Then I'll hardcore camp you with Pikachu so you can't ***** to me about losing to ESAM again.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I only paid for everyone because I was feeling nice and wanted to give back to the community that I enjoy so much time with. I work hard and make money while trying to get good grades but I'm paying for college myself and have absolutely 0 family contribution. I pay more for my parents than they do me.

I just wanted to treat my friends and say thanks for the good times.

Oh and we need to Brawl more.. soon. Wednesday I can do but not until at 8 sadly... it's the only day I work til that late.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
LOl i never *****ed about anything.

I don't mind being camped at all actually, it just means I gotta get better and that I'm being outplayed

*edit lol micheal of course be stoves his selfless slef when I"M NOT THERE

10imads

Purple

Hi guys!
I only paid for everyone because I was feeling nice and wanted to give back to the community that I enjoy so much time with. I work hard and make money while trying to get good grades but I'm paying for college myself and have absolutely 0 family contribution. I pay more for my parents than they do me.

I just wanted to treat my friends and say thanks for the good times.

Oh and we need to Brawl more.. soon. Wednesday I can do but not until at 8 sadly... it's the only day I work til that late.
I actually, can play at eight if I tell my parents my whereabouts, how long would everyone be smashing if we do it? :|

D00D. As a matter of fact, maybe I should start a club at GPC so we have a guaranteed spot :X

Top Bottom