• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
does anyone who lives around me need a ride? i'm heading out in a few

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
brawl? hard?
melee yes, brawl? noooo.
at least thats how it is if you've played melee first
I gotta say, when I first started playing brawl I hated it. Samus was my main gal in melee and I HATED how floaty it was in brawl. felt like i was playing with no gravity at all.. But i did give it time and was patient. Now look at me.. The most patient brawl player in GA!

you guys dont know how sad this is. I hate HATE camping and yet I am the campiest brawl player.. step up your metagame you brawl scrubs!

VietGeek

Smash Hero
it's all alby's fault

alby sucks at everything but landing dthrows

sadly i will never be able to beat him in a throw down

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Pretty fun tourney. Don't know results specifically, but I know Alabama wrecked us today :urg:

1. Elev8
2. George
3. Billy?

I think that was the top 3 with Turtl 4th i think

Ill post up some shoutouts in a bit once everone gets back from the tourney.

Good **** to everyone.

Edit: Sorry for sucking at this game lol. I know I didn't play the greatest today so sorry for the crappy games to everyone I played against.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Wow Henry. You're basically living an all American dream and you're *****ing about getting unnecessary things such as a Wii. Cool story.

Good stuff to Alabama for coming over and enjoying our state's money. Sorry I couldn't attend, I was enjoying myself in Tennessee :)

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

Elev8: Grats on that 1st place finish man. Your mad cool and fun to talk to. Hopefully we can play some matches at the monthly. Nasty D3 and ICs :)

George: Wow man that kirby is ridiculous. We didn't get to talk much but you seem like a cool guy. Come to more Georgia tourneys :)

Billy: You're still good as ****. Wish we could have played :( grats on the placings in teams and doubles :) You in GA for the summer?

Turtl: Man it was great getting to talk to you again after a year lol. You've gotten a TON better. and i got WAYYY worse lol. Grats on 1st in doubles and the placing in singles. We gotta play more man I need some falco experience. Sorry for that ****ty 2nd game i played :/

Nice1: The Rock, Paper, Scissors champion LOL. Nice games man. You have an awesome snake bro. You should teach me some stuff about snake so i can get better. We played some fun doubles and singles games. How'd you do in the SSF4 tourney?

Mike (OCTIX): Haha we played some fun doubles games man. Thanks for coming. Hopefully me and you both can go to a lot of tournaments this summer. Metal Gear Aurasphere. Haha we will come up with a better doubles name one of these tournaments and we will get better at doubles if we play more. Sorry I suck lol :( Thanks for coming man. Sucks you couldn't stay for singles.

Joe: Hahaha I can't believe I saw you here man. Crazy coincidence. Hopefully I will see you at some more tourneys and we can hang out this summer :D

Scatz: We got some good friendlies in :) Next time we play you should tell me what I'm doing wrong against you lol. Your Pika and Yoshi are amazing <3. Grats on doubles placing. Sucks what happened in singles brackets though :/ Hopefully we can play a ton more matches at the monthly.

TheGreatKazooo (TeeGeeKay): Nice matches man. Can't believe the wii froze in the middle of our game lol. Is your controller okay? <33

Alby: Elev8 again first round? That sucks man :( Maybe one day I just wont be a "random" in your book :urg: Hopefully we can play some more matches at the Monthly and stuff. It was great getting to talk to you after a year bro.

Micaelis: Last, but not least lol. Man sucks what happened in our match in singles. SD'ing sucks :/. Sorry I couldn't MM you and had to leave so quickly. I had quick parent johns that I had to go back home for really fast :( We will definitely get that MM in at the monthly no joke. Grats on the doubles placing :). You were awesome to talk to for those ton of friendlies we had. Hope to see you at more tournaments over the summer. Grats on 1st place in singles LOLOL (according to Jamaal) jk :p :p :p. I know your still salty b/c you suicided, but I know the feeling so its all good. You're better than me so thats all that really matters <3

Awesome tournament all around. Hope to see everyone of you guys at the monthly. Hopefully I will get better and give everyone better matches as the summer gets longer and I go to more tourneys and learn how to play more match-ups. Sorry if I forgot anyone in the shoutouts <3 Ill edit it for anyone I forgot. I love you guys. PEACE

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
1: SleepyK ($29.40)
2: Rangaha ($12.60)
3: meatpopsicle ($0.00)
4: Tubes
5: Nice1
5: hitbox
7: Big Beckler
7: TurtL
9: A Money
9: Diablo
9: carson
9: travis
13: scatt
13: Wazoo

a lot of people impressed me. good stuff billy, nice1, bennett, jonathan, and turtl.

also rangaha, pull yo pants down *****

Saltix

Smash Lord
Im tired of sucking at this game
I've been judging my skill based off my matches with certain people;
I'm finally getting close to taking games off Micaelis, but close doesn't cut it

DRN

Smash Lord
Scatz saved the bracket just in case they didnt post it but i guess we should have saved results too lol.

11 Entrants
1)Elev8
2)George
3)Billy
4)Turtl
5)Micaelis
5/7)GTR (i cant remember where he was.)
5/7)Nice1(Cant remember)
7)Alby(Charmander)
9)Diablo
9)Scatz
9)Wazoo
Edit:These are actually the complete results now that i look at it lol. I just need to know where GTR and Nice1 were. One is 5th one is 7th.

Teams
1)Turtl and Micaelis
2)Elev8 and Nice1
3)Billy and Scatz
Cant remember the other 4 placings for doubles

Shoutouts in a bit.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Hey, I had a lot of fun yesterday seeing all of you guys. I'm glad elev8, Billy, and Scatz decided to show up, made for a better time.

If you missed iHOP afterwards and me paying for everyone's dinner, for shame.

@GTR - Yeah, I hate SDing, and I lost every one of my matches yesterday by doing it or something similar. My MK is just not solid enough quite yet it seems. And I CPed myself by going to a non-neutral, lol. You really need to come to more tournaments though, you're mad fun to talk and play with. Plus, maybe you'll run into that girl ;) lol.

@Saltix - Yeah, you're Lucario is getting pretty beast. But don't forget that tournaments people play differently and you need to get that experience to get better. I'm only saying this because you didn't enter brackets yesterday and I want you too! Grr... and you should come play friendlies. I'm only fifteen mins away.

@Everyone Else - Blah blah, lol jk. I'll see you guys again soon of course.

Saltix

Smash Lord
@GTR - Yeah, I hate SDing, and I lost every one of my matches yesterday by doing it or something similar. My MK is just not solid enough quite yet it seems. And I CPed myself by going to a non-neutral, lol. You really need to come to more tournaments though, you're mad fun to talk and play with. Plus, maybe you'll run into that girl ;) lol.

@Saltix - Yeah, you're Lucario is getting pretty beast. But don't forget that tournaments people play differently and you need to get that experience to get better. I'm only saying this because you didn't enter brackets yesterday and I want you too! Grr... and you should come play friendlies. I'm only fifteen mins away.
Is GTR moving in on my waba girl? haha ;)
Yeah, I'm thinking I need to learn a few matchups better, because my overly aggressive playstyle doesn't work in every match up lol.
Wait, 15 mins? How far are you from.. Discover Mills?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Im tired of sucking at this game
I've been judging my skill based off my matches with certain people;
I'm finally getting close to taking games off Micaelis, but close doesn't cut it
need to step it up. (and not lose to ganons :p)

jk. i wanna play with you some the next time we're at waba. i need lucario practice thats not jason... because thats not practice; its ****.

Top Bottom