• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-1

Smash Legend
I would team but 1) you ditched me before, like 3 times
2) rayku, that man is gonna help me make money like that m2k.

I think we should team though, sometime..

@scatt: yeah ggs. you got some good characters there.
I haven't ditched you >.>, I've either said that my previous teamate who I asked when he could come, but then said he couldn't come, but then came anyway or I told you I'd team with you IF I was able to make it on those days and then couldn't. But I've always given anyone I told I'd team with and then couldn't at least a week to get a new teamate.

Rayku

Smash Lord
KingK's that Toon Link that I never got to play because VietG was too busy outplacing him, but getting 2+stocked by him consistently. Where'd he end up going

DRN

Smash Lord
KingK's that Toon Link that I never got to play because VietG was too busy outplacing him, but getting 2+stocked by him consistently. Where'd he end up going
He got caught up in track. His coach was threatening to kick him off the team if his time didnt improve so he left brawl.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I balanced track and brawl...remember that tournament where I came looking Jank as **** right after a meet. Placed top5 that day....finally paid scatt that 10 dollars =]

It's a choice, you have to choose to make time for brawl and sports. Manage your time wisely, and don't lose focus on what's important in both aspects. Don't let one outweigh the other *if only slightly towards the sport side*.

However I suppose I could see where he's coming from though, track coaches can be hoes <__<

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
save yourself money and dont go to college.

you will do everything but suceed, there.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
It's a choice, you have to choose to make time for brawl and sports. Manage your time wisely, and don't lose focus on what's important in both aspects. Don't let one outweigh the other *if only slightly towards the sport side*.
This.

I know that for the past 4 years I've had to balance Smash Bros and Basketball (which takes up so much **** time <.<) and its gotten kinda tough at times.

Good thing Im white though and didn't get a scholarship so now at college I can play Brawl all day ^.^

VietGeek

Smash Hero
no we played rayku

in tl dittos

very accurate way of judging skill

i think i beat him idk tho he probably sd'd all 3 stocks trying to spike

oh yeah did i tell you im very skillful in barlw

i practice everyday doing nothing

and standing in one place and holding R

then + A works very good

snake ftilt trap

Saltix

Smash Lord
:( :( :(

@Scatz: So you are 100% for sure gonna go now?

@Saltix: You gonna go :metaknight: or :lucario: in teams?
A little bit of both, depends on what characters are on the other team
I feel more comfortable fighting some characters with Lucario than with MK

who wants to play my peach tomorrow? :o

I got nothing to do.
Call me up bro, free until 4:30

And as far as sports vs smash bros goes, one of the reasons I didn't play football my jr year, was to pick up smash bros full time and make some $$$

Purple

Hi guys!
you make 1,000,000 dollars more for having a college degree than people without degrees. At least that's what they say; I've never seen research on it.

DRN

Smash Lord
Hopefully the door is $5 and the entry is $10. So that the winner actually leaves with a profit lol.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Then lets raise pot to 10. If it stays 5 then theres no point doing top 3 payout for a tourney like this since 3rd would make like a buck.
Fine, pay my pot fee then lol

If I bring 2 Wiis, does my door fee get waived? :p

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Its only 5 bucks plus it adds more people to the tourney since Elev8 is most likely bringing a person or two.
Ya Turtl is right if we do the 3 way pot split w/ entry fee @ 5 bucks then 3rd place will MAYBE come out even (if 20 people show up). If we put it at 10 bucks then 1st place leaves w/ a decent pot and 3rd still gets profit.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Combo Breaker Monthly Tournament

When:
May 29th (Every Last Saturday of every Month)
Registration Starts: 11am-1:45pm.
Tournaments Start: 2pm.

Where:
USGamingArenA/Waba
10895 Alpharetta Hwy
Roswell, GA 30076
(770)910-7951

Door Fee:
$10 ($5 if we use your PS3/Wii & Game)

What:
Tekken 6 (T6)
PS3:$10 Pot Fee

Super Street Fighter IV (SSF4)
PS3:$10 Pot Fee

Blaz Blue (BB)
PS3:$5 Pot Fee

Marvel vs Capcom 2 (MvC2)
DC:$5 Pot Fee

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (TvC:UAS)
Wii:$5 Pot Fee

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)
Wii:$5 Pot Fee

FYI:
USGA/Waba would like to invite All Fighting Fans to come join our monthly tournaments.
We are looking for the Casual Fight Fans to the Die Hard. We don't claim to be the best of the best, we just want to provide the most FUN at our competitions:

-13,000sq/ft Venue
- PCs & Console stations
- Retail buy-sell-trade, Café Bar, Pool Tables, and much more!
-Tournament Room exclusive for Fighting Fans!
-FREE giveaways (Monster energy drinks, game passes, T-shirts, etc.) during the tournament!
-We are just couple dozen steps from the Marta stop.
-Check out our HUGE outside smokers deck next to the Café Bar!
-Our offers a vast selection of sodas, energy drinks, and BEER!
-We have a new FOOD menu with better prices like our $5 combos which include a 20oz bottle soda, chips, and tax with your choice of: Hamburger, 2 Hot Dogs, 2 pizza slices, SEC sandwich, or Philly Cheese sandwich!

*NO outside FOOD or Drinks allowed*

Quoted for info. etc.

Top Bottom